Active Low-Carber Forums

Active Low-Carber Forums (http://forum.lowcarber.org/index.php)
-   Countdowns, Buddies & Challenges (http://forum.lowcarber.org/forumdisplay.php?f=106)
-   -   No Cheat Till Labor Day Challenge (http://forum.lowcarber.org/showthread.php?t=54128)

Cher Sat, Aug-03-02 13:09

No Cheat Till Labor Day Challenge

OK.... here we go...Sally, Joan, Richard, Marlaine, Chris, Donna, Linda, Sunshine2, Sheila, Sienna and C-h-e-w-i-e...are you with us chewie?

And, anyone else who wants to join the:

No Cheat till Labor Day
Starting August 4th

Do you realize that it's August 3rd...and the official start date is tomorrow...it's really motivating me to be extra good with this WOE.l

Our "Skinney Me's" will be coming out in full bloom in September. If I forgot anyone, let me know!

Love ya, :rheart: :rheart:

Marlaine Sat, Aug-03-02 13:11

Just checking in to say.....I'm In!!

Marlaine

qcchevyman Sat, Aug-03-02 13:27

Lets Rock for the next 30 days on the No Cheat. We Can do it. Just take it one day at a time.

I feel if we do it as a Group It will Inspire more Low Carbers to do it.

OK Cher I Posted it Sweetie.

Cher Sat, Aug-03-02 14:15

Cool Richard and Marlaine...we're getting started :roll: :daze: :spin:
I'm so excited :)

Wendrew7 Sun, Aug-04-02 06:21

Hello,

I want to be a no cheater club member too! Where do I sign!

My wedding is October 20 and if that's not a reason not to "cheat", I don't know what is!

Wendy

donnaj Sun, Aug-04-02 07:54

Yestersday menu

Hello my friends,
I am so glad to see so many signing up for the Labor Day challenge. Here is what I had yestersday.
Breakfast: 2 egg cooked over easy with 2 tbsp. of butter
1 8 oz of coffee (black)
1 sausage patty
Lunch: Water (64 oz.)
Dinner: 1 cup of lettuce with 1/4 cup of cucumber, 1/2 small tomato with 2 tbs. of bacon ranch dressing
1 4 oz grilled steak
Snack: pork rinds( That will be the last pork rinds because the salt and this weather is keeping water retention to bad.) :mad: I love them so much.
Another 64 oz of water.
So far today only my 8 oz of coffee and 28 oz of water. But I am getting ready to fix my 2 scrambled eggs with butter and sausage patty.
I hope everyone have a great low carb day and I will be back this evening to report the rest. Cher I hope you are feeling better.
Wendy, Congratulation on your forthcoming wedding.
I know we can do this with each other help.
Donna :wave:

DuPont Sun, Aug-04-02 09:00

I'm in

No Cheat Till Labor Day!
No Cheat Till Labor Day!
No Cheat Till Labor Day!

Princesspp Sun, Aug-04-02 09:48

Well ... Cher ....

I found it!!!!! and it looks like we have some new members too !!! HOW COOL :cool:

I'm ready ... beeellllllliiiiiiieeeeeeeeevvvvvvvvvvvvveeeee Meeeeeeeeee!!!!!

I know we all can do it!!!! :D

Talk later all!!! and be good!!!! :angel:
Loveya!!:rheart:

Cher Sun, Aug-04-02 11:28

No Cheat Till Labor Day - Day 1

Woo Hoo...more challengers

Wendy, donnaJ and Dupont - welcome on board. DonnaJ - I'm so glad you're taking the challenge too (although you've been doing great). Your food sounds really good too. Humm...I just woke up...what should i eat????

Sally --- You found the thread...and it's exciting we have some new challengers. I'm ready to have an incredible month of "no cheating" :nono:

j. mcadams Sun, Aug-04-02 14:30

I'm Here, I'm here, I'm here......

sorry I am running so late but gosh I am 50 now and gettin slower. I am so happy Cher you got this started, don't know if I will lose any weight, but I am going to be cheat free..today so far go good. I did have a hot dip recipe for my b'day that was low-carb and I will share it with you all it was a real yummy thing. Been real busy today trying to get the house back in order and my Mom is still in hospital.

OKAY I'M READY TO RUMBLE WITH THE NO CHEAT TILL LABOR DAY. JOAN

Cher Sun, Aug-04-02 14:33

Joan

"OKAY I'M READY TO RUMBLE WITH THE NO CHEAT TILL LABOR DAY. JOAN"

Yea Joan...we WILL lose weight and we will get through this together. I'm so glad you had a nice birthday......very cool! OK...we're already making it through day 1....and, I'd love the hot dip recipe (Yum).

OK...going out to play :D

Princesspp Sun, Aug-04-02 17:45

Me too Me too!!!

I want the recipe too!!!! :hyper: !!!

I put a link in my journal to this thread for anyone who wants to join us all !!! to make it easy .. but I don't get many readers .. so if anyone else want's a link in their journal too .. let me know .. I put one there :read2:

Talk later all!!! Day one down!!! :yay:
Love ya all!!:rheart:

donnaj Sun, Aug-04-02 18:50

Good evening everyone

Well I am so glad to see everyone who has joined us. Joan, happy belated birthday. :bday: You are one year older than I am. I just celebrated my 49th. I think that where I gained some.
I know with everyone help I will start losing again. How is your mother doing? I will keep her in my prayers.
Total: 916
Fat: 53 473 53%
Sat: 16 141 16%
Poly: 5 45 5%
Mono: 11 102 11%
Carbs: 11 34 4%
Fiber: 2 0 0%
Protein: 97 386 43%
Alcohol: 0 0 0%
Water: 128 oz.
Breakfast: 4 oz of steak with 2 scrambled eggs
Lunch: water and 1 stick of string cheese
Dinner: 4 oz of steak with 1 cup shredded lettuce, 5 slices of cucumber and 1 small tomato with ranch dressing. One day down and I hope the whoosh fairy well be kind and visit us all tonight. I wish love and joy to everyone this fine evening.
Donna :wave:

adnil53 Sun, Aug-04-02 19:12

Hey I found it too!

So just how are we suppose to do this? Just sign in and say "I DID IT" or post what we ate... well for now I will post what I ate!

Calories: 2044
Fat: 138 - 64%
Carbs: 66 - 7%
Fiber: 31
Protein: 140 - 29%
Ecc: 35 :thup:

3 oz sunflower seeds
12 Brussels sprouts
3 oz chicken livers, fried
3/4 cup Venison jerky pieces
4 oz ground beef patty
1 1/2 cups soybeans
3 tbsp butter

Tad bit differant than I had planned, but turned out fine :D

Ranger Sun, Aug-04-02 22:02

Count me in!

Hi Cher!

Donnaj just told me about your challenge....I have been cheat free for a week now....and am on a roll.....it is great that everyone is here to offer such great support....I am with you guys!

After all....we can do this together!!!

Hope you are doing well, I haven't heard from you lately....the summer is such a busy time!

Take Care All,
Carol