Active Low-Carber Forums

Active Low-Carber Forums (http://forum.lowcarber.org/index.php)
-   General Low-Carb (http://forum.lowcarber.org/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Hello old friends :) (http://forum.lowcarber.org/showthread.php?t=155786)

Tanyaskees Sun, Dec-28-03 23:04

Hello old friends :)

Hi everyone, not sure you remember me...........but I am baaaaaaack......and bigger then ever :(. This is Tanya. I have been gone for over a year. I am starting tomorrow, hopefully this time for good. Just wanted to say hi.....so hi :wave: . I see a lot of farmiliar faces, you guys rock. Summer10, girl....you did it. Richard........OMG, you are awsome. Vicki, girl....married yet?????? Good to be back and please wish me luck.........

yvonne326 Mon, Dec-29-03 09:00

Welcome back Tanya and wishing you success. I too fell off the wagon for a few months and restarted today. This time I know I can do it...and you will too!

IdahoSpud Fri, Jan-02-04 05:31

Good luck this time Tanya!

icadelai Fri, Jan-02-04 05:39

Im a restarter to tanya, good luck to you in this new year

Tanyaskees Fri, Jan-02-04 07:37

Thanks guys, so far so good. But it is going to be a long road........
Good luck to all of you and have a great 2004. Hope to see you around the forum often :)

musicmama Fri, Jan-02-04 22:34

I fell off the wagon too Tanya, ...been gone since May, more or less. Restarted induction today and determined to do it. You can too,,,we're in this together!!! Its the best way to go!!

Tanyaskees Fri, Jan-02-04 22:37

Great, welcome back. I've made it 5 days.......... :yay:

lhill Sat, Jan-03-04 17:41

hi tanya

i too am back after being gone for about 5months and regaining about 25lbs of the 55lbs that i had lost :cry: but this is a fresh start for us so good luck to us all;
linda :wiggle:

Lori H Sat, Jan-03-04 19:04

Hi and welcome back! I probably wasn't here when you were as I only joined several months ago. I spend a lot of time here now though. I live about 125 miles from Memphis and have a sister that has lived in Memphis for about 30 years. I love to visit there. There is so much to do! Hope I'll be seeing you around a lot. Good luck!

rodmick Sat, Jan-03-04 19:08

Hi Tanya ! I fell off after 2 yrs at goal. Maybe we should start a challenge for us "faller-offers"

Tanyaskees Sat, Jan-03-04 19:43

Hello all, so glag to see I am not alone.........It has been a good week for me, I feel strong and ready to drop some major pounds :).
Lori, I would love to meet you next time you are in Memphis. There is a great low carb store that just opened down the street from me, I am like a kid in a candy store there............LOL.

musicmama Sat, Jan-03-04 22:33

Hey, I made it cheat free two days, and have lost three pounds!! Feelin kinda draggy, so I know its the toxins workin out of my system. Looking forward to the next few days when the energy kicks in. Staying well below 20 carbs a day, drinking lots of water and decaf unsweet tea. and this morning I even did my workout !!
The workout is 17 minutes long (Im a beginner ya know!) and I made it for twelve minutes!! Felt real good about that though.
I feel so good to be back on track and know that I am doing the right thing! What a high that is!!
We can do this!!!

Tanyaskees Sat, Jan-03-04 22:38

Great, 2 days, that is fantastic.... :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
We can do this, I know we can.

musicmama Sun, Jan-04-04 07:08

Got up this morning and six pounds gone so far!! WhooHoo!!! Induction is working!!

Tanyaskees Sun, Jan-04-04 10:49

Way to go musicmama....... :yay: :yay: :yay: