Active Low-Carber Forums

Active Low-Carber Forums (http://forum.lowcarber.org/index.php)
-   Triple Digits Club (http://forum.lowcarber.org/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   New to this site (http://forum.lowcarber.org/showthread.php?t=152531)

rayz Fri, Dec-05-03 14:24

New to this site

Hello, I have been diagnosed with type 2 diabetes. I am 36 years old and I need to lose 90-100 lbs. I started atkins about a month ago. I lost 9 lbs and some inches. I look foward to reading your stories for inspiration and hopefully I can be an inspiration for others. Thanks for being here.

rayz

AFwife Fri, Dec-05-03 14:28

Welcome and congrate's on losing the pounds. Hang in there and post regularly, everyone here is great and you can find lots of support here.

Lily :)

MisterE Fri, Dec-05-03 14:49

Welcome! You have come to the right place for great support and knowledge and friendship.

mem2 Fri, Dec-05-03 14:58

Welcome, it sounds like you are doing well. I look forward to hearing from you.

mudknife Fri, Dec-05-03 18:09

Hi Rayz, welcome to the forum. You'll find helpful and friendly people here.

coco2 Fri, Dec-05-03 20:40

Hi Ray :wave:
Welcome and congrats on the lbs and inches lost. This is a wonderful group of helpful people.

Leigh

MaryAnn Fri, Dec-05-03 21:59

Hey Rayz
Let me be another one to welcome you to the group and congrats on the weight loss. I have just recently re-joined and find everyone sooo helpful. Just hang in there with us.

SusieQQ Fri, Dec-05-03 22:11

Welcome!

Glad to have you aboard. You can get some really good advise here, so join us often and read away.

This way of eating has been a true blessing for me, I hope that you find it to be the same for you.

Happy Low Carbing!

Susan

kyrasdad Fri, Dec-05-03 22:58

There are tons of good people and resources here. Welcome to TDC!

Plagiomom Sat, Dec-06-03 05:54

Hi Rayz!

Welcome to the TDC! There are so many wonderful people here, with such wonderful support, it's astounding! You've definitely come to the right place!

Congratulations on your loss so far! Keep up the wonderful work!! :)

Tedmom Sat, Dec-06-03 07:09

Hi Rayz! Congrats on your terrific entry into Atkins. I think you'll find this forum filled with great ideas, support and information. Good luck to you!

brownious Sun, Dec-07-03 14:14

Hello :>)

JYounginer Mon, Dec-08-03 08:52

Hi Rayz and welcome to the TDC! Great to see another new member on the boards. Congrats on your weight loss so far! Looks like you are already on the right track. You've deffinately found a great place for inspiration, support, and information. Look forward to seeing your progress!

memaw O5 Mon, Dec-08-03 09:12

Rayz welcome to the board and congradulations on using the Atkins diet to get control of your diabetes. This is the way to do it. Doing it at your young age of 32 will help you to have more healthy years than you otherwise would have. I was diagnosed about 5 years ago and until I started this WOE I was on three different medications headed for shots,but since May this year I have dropped 60 pounds and one of my medications so I speak from experience when I say It Works. Here is looking forward to reading more from you.
Memaw of 5 (aka Sandi J.)