Active Low-Carber Forums

Active Low-Carber Forums (http://forum.lowcarber.org/index.php)
-   Triple Digits Club (http://forum.lowcarber.org/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   Hi, new to TDC (http://forum.lowcarber.org/showthread.php?t=126939)

geminids13 Wed, Jul-30-03 20:32

Hi, new to TDC

Hello. I am new and very glad to be here, especially with a goal of 105 lbs to lose. The TDC looks like a great place to get much of the support needed to reach my goals.

pandora Wed, Jul-30-03 20:53

Welcome! This forum is full of inspirational stories and great support.

I, too, have a lot of weight to lose...because I've been focusing on small goals (some weight-related, some not) I've been able to stay the course and not get overwhelmed with how far I need to go. I try to focus on how far I've come. It helps me from getting discouraged.

Again, welcome and congratulations for making a healthy change!

geminids13 Wed, Jul-30-03 21:04

Hi Pandora. Thanks for the welcome. Looks like we have the same goals. Good luck to ya!

aneredac Wed, Jul-30-03 21:59

Welcome!

This place is wonderful!
I've only been here 2 weeks and the folks are wonderful and soooo supportive.

Rena

MisterE Thu, Jul-31-03 04:32

Welcome. Great diet. Great support. Great people. You have come to the right place!

tulips Thu, Jul-31-03 08:28

There's something about sharing with those that are facing the same issues... This group keeps providing me with great inspiration!!! I think the "small goals" is great advice!!!!!

jess0526 Thu, Jul-31-03 09:10

Glad you are here! Welcome I am also new and have already learned a great deal and received a lot of support!

KristyC Thu, Jul-31-03 09:42

Welcome! We're glad to have you with us.

Onmyway63 Thu, Jul-31-03 13:18

Welcome and best luck on your journey! I, like you, have just started and have a looong way to go. I believe the people on this forum are the greatest support one could possibly ask for!

Again, good luck!

Marchstart Thu, Jul-31-03 14:27

Welcome ......Good luck on your LC journey......:)

liz175 Thu, Jul-31-03 19:17

Welcome! If you haven't done so already, you may want to start a journal. A lot of Triple Digits Club members communicate through their journals.

kevidona Fri, Aug-01-03 07:29

Welcome to the TDC. We are glad you are here. This is a great place to ask questions and get responses from people trying to do the same as you. This place is awesome!!! Make sure you start a journal so we can see how you are doing :wiggle:

tgill32177 Fri, Aug-01-03 07:42

Wow we could be twins! LOL! (Get it)
Gemini...twins....(I'm a gemini)

Well looky here. You have come to the right place for support, help, laughs and info. There are soooo many great folks here who are ready to lend a hand.

Congrats on the loss so far. Feels good don't it?
I can tell you that I am glad I took the LC route. 60+ pounds gone is proof enough for me.

Glad to meet you and look forward to being friends.
Tanya

sophotia Fri, Aug-01-03 07:49

Looks like you're off to good start. Keep up the good work and know you have a lot of support in this forum.