Active Low-Carber Forums

Active Low-Carber Forums (http://forum.lowcarber.org/index.php)
-   Triple Digits Club (http://forum.lowcarber.org/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   I'm not looking for kudos . . . (http://forum.lowcarber.org/showthread.php?t=125616)

BlessedOne Fri, Jul-25-03 10:05

I'm not looking for kudos . . .

I just wanted everyone to be encouraged.

Yesterday was my 5mo LC anniversary. I lost 42lbs in that time. Yeah! And, this morning, I awoke to find that I weighed 2lbs less than even that. I'm praising the Lord all over the place!

My total weight loss since hitting my high on 01-01-02 is 75lbs - the total weight of my 3yo & 4yo combined! That's awesome!

Have a great day and keep your resolve! We can do this!

Shari

Wolfiesask Fri, Jul-25-03 10:34

Don't care if you're not looking for them...you're getting them anyways! Congrats! What a wonderful feeling! That feeling is a reward all in itself!

Nicole :wave:

irisda Fri, Jul-25-03 10:39

Kudos? Is that anything like two snaps and a twist!

Awesome weight loss! :yay:

MisterE Fri, Jul-25-03 10:49

You're cookin' with gas! Way to go!

ketodiva Fri, Jul-25-03 11:01

Want them or not, my hat's off to you. What an accomplishment. Keep up the good work. And bask in the beauty of your new body and lifestyle.

josiekat Fri, Jul-25-03 12:12

Way to go! Keep up the great work - you are an inspiration and should be so proud of your accomplishments!

Marebear Fri, Jul-25-03 15:07

Woo-Hoo!! That is awesome!! You are an inspiration to me :)

Mary

jesslive Fri, Jul-25-03 15:24

Way to go! :thup: You are doing excellent on your loss. Keep up the good work, and keep posting your stats. We need your inspiration!

-Jess

Graceful Sat, Jul-26-03 12:31

Way to go. Great job. I hope I am as successful as you.

BlessedOne Sat, Jul-26-03 14:26

Thanks, everyone!

We can all do this! Just stick with it even in the tough times! I had a month-long bout with pneumonia at the beginning and then a 5week plateau of sorts (scale wouldn't budge, but inches were playing catch up with the weight loss). We've all got to realize in our toughest trials of life that it all boils down to a simple choice in the moment, then living with the consequences of that choice, and learning from the experience. Oh yeah, and lots of prayer never hurts!

Shari

SpecialK Sat, Jul-26-03 14:55

Yeah!!!

You go girl :dazzle: :dazzle: :dazzle: :dazzle: :dazzle: :dazzle: There have been plenty of times that "I do not do what I should" and only prayer for strength has helped me to sustain. Keep up the good work. Blessings, Karen

DarB Sat, Jul-26-03 18:35

Well, not wanting them or not...you gotem...way to go...and it is so good to read how people are coping...for me, it is often one minute at a time...but I am making it...and need to make it...for my health and my back...
Keep on being strong..you are so right, we can do this.

Atriana Sun, Jul-27-03 07:11

Well, want them or not, you are getting them~
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!

liz175 Sun, Jul-27-03 08:34

Congratulations! You are doing great. Sticking to this for five months is a wonderful achievement. So many people quit right around the three month mark -- even people who are being quite successful. Do you have any insights into what has kept you going that you can share with other people on the forum?

Onmyway63 Thu, Jul-31-03 13:31

WoW!! That is absolutely fantastic! Gives us all something to look forward to. Hopefully, I will be as successful in my journey....

Congrats! Lynn