Active Low-Carber Forums

Active Low-Carber Forums (http://forum.lowcarber.org/index.php)
-   Gym Logs (http://forum.lowcarber.org/forumdisplay.php?f=87)
-   -   gotta stay motivated (http://forum.lowcarber.org/showthread.php?t=176168)

katwoman Wed, Mar-31-04 19:53

gotta stay motivated

Maybe starting a gym log will help keep me moving.

This afternoon, I did the 2 mile Walk Away the Pounds video--really mad at myself since I had worked up to the 3 mile not too long ago, then stopped working out when I got a cold. There's no way I could make it through the 3 mile right now.

But, from this day forward! Needing to post it here may help keep me accountable.

katwoman Thu, Apr-01-04 19:08

Okay, just finished my 2 miles again. Accountability is what I needed!

HOPEFULL Fri, Apr-02-04 13:20

Great job doing the 2 mile walk. I still mostly do the 1 mile walk, but have done the 2 mile a couple of times. I have problems with keeping up with the pace of the 2 miles. I figure that I will work up to it in time.

Keep up the good work. And remember, WALK,WALK,WALK!!!!

Thanks again for recommending them.

katwoman Fri, Apr-02-04 19:32

3rd day in a row--2 miles! Today was easier too. Can't wait to work back up to the 3 miles--then I'd better not stop again. By June 1 I'd like to get the 4 mile and be able to do it.

katwoman Sat, Apr-03-04 16:58

Day 4, 2 miles. It's getting easier each day.

katwoman Sun, Apr-04-04 11:25

Day 5, 2 miles, 30 minutes.

katwoman Mon, Apr-05-04 16:47

Okay, this is getting really boring and repetitive! Day 6, 2 miles, 30 minutes. But, I'm happy that I've made it almost a full week without missing a workout day (thanks to a little help from my friends with an exercise challenge).

katwoman Tue, Apr-06-04 19:02

Day 7, ditto above.

katwoman Thu, Apr-08-04 17:18

Missed yesterday--first day I've missed since we started the April challenge. Today, 2 miles in 30 minutes. Tomorrow I'm going to try to bump it up to 3 miles in 45 minutes and maintain that most days--using the 2 mile video in a time crunch.

katwoman Fri, Apr-09-04 13:05

Hooray! I made it through the 3 miles--and I'm feeling every inch of it! Talk about burning muscles.

Anyway, I feel really good about it--will try to keep it up most days.

katwoman Sat, Apr-10-04 08:11

Not quite 3 miles today--2 1/4.

katwoman Sun, Apr-11-04 18:55

2 miles today--I really wanted to do 3 but the asthma is acting up today.

This is day 1 of week 3 in the exercise challenge. I've missed one day during that time--I guess that's pretty good even though I'd still like to be doing 3 miles each day. I'll get there.

I'm having problems with my right shoulder--doesn't want to move certain directions without hurting--ugh, don't like anything slowing me down.

katwoman Mon, Apr-12-04 12:58

Yippee! 3 miles today! I'm proud of me.

katwoman Tue, Apr-13-04 18:44

3 miles again today, I'm on a roll.

katwoman Wed, Apr-14-04 19:56

3 miles. Once again this is getting redundant! But I'm so glad to be doing 3 miles a day--especially today since I've got the cramps from old ugly TOM.