Active Low-Carber Forums

Active Low-Carber Forums (http://forum.lowcarber.org/index.php)
-   Newbies' Questions (http://forum.lowcarber.org/forumdisplay.php?f=110)
-   -   I Just HAVE To Join in! (http://forum.lowcarber.org/showthread.php?t=174798)

Blulady Thu, Mar-25-04 00:30

I Just HAVE To Join in!

Hello Everyone!

My name is Pam and I am in my second week of induction and loving every minute! I lost 15 lbs. the first week and have been reading this board like a maniac. I'm not one to post on chat boards, but I just can't stand missing out on all this fun!

I want to thank ALL of you who take the time to post here. I'm sure you all remember what it was like to be new to this - your wisdom is so appreciated! Well... wish me luck! Its sure to be a bumpy ride!

xvxwickdxv Thu, Mar-25-04 00:41

Hi Pam :wave:

Wow you are doing incredible so far! Welcome to the forum and keep up the good work.

Wicky

idontno Thu, Mar-25-04 04:42

way to go pam! keep it up... atkins is so easy. im never hungry.... i started dec 3 03.... reached my goal today...... waa hoo i lost 45 pounds musles cuting up abs thing going on, i never would have believed it.
my wife is still in shock, my co-workers who hated on me really hate me now! :) life is good :). go for it pam you can do it... when people say ya cant do it just smile and show em up...

MaryToU Thu, Mar-25-04 06:02

Welcome Pam, you are off to a great start. And take it from me, it all gets easier as you go along!!

Blulady Thu, Mar-25-04 08:27

Thanks everyone!

spydermary Thu, Mar-25-04 11:25

wow, 15lbs - good for you! That kind of success really makes you stick to the plan!

Keep up the good work.

NickFender Thu, Mar-25-04 11:27

15 lbs. in one week could be some kind of record! Way to go!

dreamnfae Thu, Mar-25-04 11:29

Wow!! you are doing great!! Keep up the good work, and I'm glad you are finally posting, you Lurker, you!!

Blulady Thu, Mar-25-04 11:31

You guys are so wonderful!! How do you get that cheatfree thing on your posts?

CindyG Thu, Mar-25-04 12:05

Hi Pam,

Welcome to the Forum! You're off to a smashing start! That is absolutely fantastic! 15 pounds, WOW!

Keep up the great work!

missy7938 Thu, Mar-25-04 14:06

Hi Blulady!

Congratulations on your weight loss! It is inspiring to me to read about success like yours. I too have lost a lot of weight only having been on Atkins for 3 weeks (27lbs). Take care and happy low carbing! :yay:

killamira Thu, Mar-25-04 14:44

GReat Job! That sure helps moral I bet. I know it has for me :)

Blulady Thu, Mar-25-04 16:53

I too have lost a lot of weight only having been on Atkins for 3 weeks (27lbs). That is fantastic Missy!! WTG!! Oh.. I wanna be you!!

myagenda Thu, Mar-25-04 17:06

Good work Pam! I am so excited for you. It is nice seeing pounds come off, isn't it?

missy7938 Fri, Mar-26-04 06:33

still going strong!

Hi Pam.......isn't it great to have all this support from others who are going thru the same things you and I are going thru. I don't think I would be this enthusiastic if I didn't have this forum to read! I have had all my questions answered, and gained some knowledge I didn't know I needed........lol
Have a great day! Missy

The rain is supposed to clear out of here (Maine), and get into the 50's today. Hopefully some of this d*mn snow will melt!