Active Low-Carber Forums

Active Low-Carber Forums (http://forum.lowcarber.org/index.php)
-   Low-Carb Products (http://forum.lowcarber.org/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Size 5x and up (http://forum.lowcarber.org/showthread.php?t=71945)

mandyjo412 Thu, Nov-21-02 17:58

Size 5x and up

Hi. I forgot to add that my husband is also looking for anyone that has any 5x or larger shirts and size 52 and larger pants to give away. If anyone can help please email me at mandyjo41240~yahoo.com

freydis Fri, Nov-22-02 12:03

My son has one pair of size 50 dress pants, black, and MAY have another pair of pants that are size 52 (I'm not sure of it, though). That's the size he was at when he began the Atkins diet. He has lost over 90 lbs and is now wearing 44-46 comfortably. In fact, when I go down in size, I'll be getting his slightly larger cast-offs (not the 50+ size). Maybe when I shrink out of those, your husband will be ready for them.

Anyway, I'll see if I can figure out how to email you. :bhug:

freydis Fri, Nov-22-02 12:07

Ok, I can't PM you, either. My email is freydis at yahoo.com. Write me there, but be sure to mention Atkins in the header, else I'll delete the message. :)

freydis Fri, Dec-13-02 14:38

Re: Size 5x and up

Quote:
Originally posted by mandyjo412
I forgot to add that my husband is also looking for anyone that has any 5x or larger shirts and size 52 and larger pants to give away.

Hey, Mandy, did you ever get the package I sent with the pants in it? I realize it took me forever to send them - I was waiting till after the Thanksgiving holiday - but you probably should have received them by now.

mandyjo412 Mon, Feb-03-03 12:54

Need A Buddy

FREYDIS, Hello I am using my daudhters signon name, I am Kylady and I seen where your son is in a size 44-46 now that is what size my son needs if you have any extras in jeans please e-mail me, and you said he has lost 90 pounds now, give me some examples of what he eats in a days time thanks alot, Carolyn e-mail cancerlady41240~yahoo.com :wave:

mandyjo412 Mon, Feb-03-03 12:56

Need a Buddy

FREYDIS, My right e-mail address, cancerlady41240~yahoo.com :wave:

freydis Tue, Feb-04-03 12:30

Well, this morning he had an omelet with sausage chunks, bacon bits, green peppers, tomato, onion and cheese, plus a salad with cucumber, tomato and blue cheese dressing.

Yesterday, for lunch, he had a bit of beef roast, a slice of low-carb cheesecake with DaVinci syrup on top, some cheese, and a small salad.

For dinner, he had more beef roast, some almonds, pork rinds with a cream cheese dip, and a couple ribs of celery with sunflower seed butter on them.

He hasn't lost anymore weight in a while, but he continues to slim down. 46's are generally too big on him now. 44's are just right. But, I'm not sending his clothes out now because I'm hoping to slim into them. I'm still not growing smaller as quickly as I'd hoped. I apologize for that, but nature just isn't cooperating with our clothing exchange. :rolleyes: If it ever DOES cooperate, I'll contact you and see if you still want my stuff. (I bet you will beat me, though, and be smaller before I am!) :thup: