Active Low-Carber Forums

Active Low-Carber Forums (http://forum.lowcarber.org/index.php)
-   Triple Digits Club (http://forum.lowcarber.org/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   Oh My God (http://forum.lowcarber.org/showthread.php?t=160200)

bigdaddi Sat, Jan-17-04 10:23

Oh My God

i GOT on the scale today and almost teared up ( don't tell anyone) I have offically lost 100 lbs. and although I still have a long way to go, the number and the ammount really hit me at this point, more than ever before. I just cannot believe I weighed 100lbs more than I do months ago! I'm speachless!!!! I... I don't even know what to say :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :roll:

AZDean Sat, Jan-17-04 10:24

Way to go Bigdaddi!! It is an amazing thing!!! You've done FANTASTIC!!! :) :)

liz175 Sat, Jan-17-04 10:34

Congratulations! I know you must be feeling fantastic!

sjkling Sat, Jan-17-04 10:44

wonderful! congratulations!

Heath Sat, Jan-17-04 10:54

Handel's Messiah was written for moments like this :) Fantastic.

orchidday Sat, Jan-17-04 11:03

:dazzle: :dazzle: :dazzle: :dazzle: :dazzle: :dazzle: :dazzle: :dazzle:

Congratulations On Your Fabulous Success!!!!!! I am so very happy for you.
:Party: :Party: :Party: :Party: :Party: :Party: :Party: :Party: :Party:

golflady59 Sat, Jan-17-04 11:06

Awesome
:yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:

LauriTheRN Sat, Jan-17-04 11:15

I feel like tearing up for you too bigdaddi. You should be so proud of yourself!! I know that when you have that much to lose 100 lb loss seems out of reach, it seems so for me. However, you are the poster boy for this WOE. It can be done!!

BrewWa Sat, Jan-17-04 11:19

Well done!

Cheers!
BrewWa

diemde Sat, Jan-17-04 11:33

Woohoo! Congratulations. :Party: You have met a major milestone. And while I know you think you have a long way to go, you look very close to it from my perspective. Great job!

Bjuba Sat, Jan-17-04 11:47

Congradulations Bigdaddi - you have shown that there is hope for the rest of us.

Jerry M Sat, Jan-17-04 13:01

Congrats!

Please let us know how you how you accomplished this, and what secrets you have learned along the way so newbies can put them in their "tool box". 100+ lb losers are still pretty rare, so we can use all the practical information we can get.

Thanks

ItsTheWooo Sat, Jan-17-04 13:31

Major congrats. :)

I know how it feels that moment you realize you've lost 100 pounds, you can't believe you've came that far but here you are.

Other amazing milestones for me were the moment I was no longer morbidly obese, the moment I was no longer obese, and in 9 more pounds the moment I will be just chubby but normal weight :).

just4fun Sat, Jan-17-04 14:00

Way to go! You deserve a big pat on the back as that is an incredible accomplishment :) Keep up the great work!

Barb

Idabelle Sat, Jan-17-04 14:14

Do a little dance! Have a little fun. You did a great job showing it can be done!!! -Keep it up and enjoy your great success!!!!!!!