Active Low-Carber Forums

Active Low-Carber Forums (http://forum.lowcarber.org/index.php)
-   General Low-Carb (http://forum.lowcarber.org/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   I am a retread (http://forum.lowcarber.org/showthread.php?t=127179)

marilynuuu Thu, Jul-31-03 19:38

I am a retread

My last stop here was 6/6.
I am ready to start atkins in the AM. It is well past the time to abandon my addiction again.
I will update my journal including wt gain.
I want to feel well again.
I need helpers to keep me thru the ruff first few days.
I am in Ohio. Is anyone else?

Marilyn

Arie Thu, Jul-31-03 20:06

Marilynuuu,
You area a gutsy lady. Good for you. I wish you all the luck in the world, and offer to help when ever I can..

fishburg Thu, Jul-31-03 20:13

Go Girl !!!
You can do it!!! You Lost Close to 50 lbs already!!!

I am in Ashtabula County, where are you?

hatetocook Fri, Aug-01-03 07:54

Hi Marilyn!

Congratulations on your re-commitment! I'm 3 days back into Induction after binging last week.

What part of Ohio are you in? I'm in Canton.

cori Fri, Aug-01-03 08:10

Hi Marilyn! You can do it!

I'm in Dayton and there a couple others here as well.

marilynuuu Thu, Aug-07-03 19:24

I live near Cedar Point. I am now 7 days along. I feel better already. I refuse to get on scale yet. I got out my low carb recipies.

jers52 Fri, Aug-08-03 19:15

wanted to say welcome back!

Stardust Sat, Aug-09-03 04:28

Hi Marilyn!

Welcome back! I, too, was an absentee for too long, but all is well now.

I am glad to hear you are feeling better.

Margme Sat, Aug-09-03 12:43

Even tho I am from New York (not Ohio) thot I'd chime in too! :dazzle: I am recommitting as well. :yay: It's been 8 days for me and I'm so happy that my bloating stomach is shrinking and puffy body is looking thinner by the day. I wonder why I ever fell off????? I just hope I don't succum again. This is my third big comittment and hopefully 3rd is a charm. This time tho I'm hitting the gym daily....yoga 2-3x a week and hopefully I will have a 3 edge sword to fight again my food (carb) addicition.

Go! Go!
Margo

Margme Sat, Aug-09-03 12:45

Oh Lisa, I just love your little :angel: he/she is just adorable and I love seeing that little face! I have an :angel: too but she's just turned 6 :cry: can't they stay angels forever........................... :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel:

Margo

Angel66668 Sat, Aug-09-03 13:47

What's a RETREAD?

Stardust Sat, Aug-09-03 15:43

Hi Margo:

My little angel is Alexandra and she will be two years old the 7th of Sept. Here lately I have been wondering where my baby went.

She was dressed up special for the Midsummer celebration in the picture. She is such a ham. Thanks for thinking she is adoreable ... she certainly thinks she is and works it. lol

Angel66668, think retreaded tire. I hope that helps. Don't feel bad, I thought it said "retarded" instead and I had to check it out to see why someone would say something like that. lol

marilynuuu Tue, Aug-12-03 19:22

I seldom hear anyone say they are from Ohio. How nice. This is a great time to do low carb with all the gardens in full swing now.
I need to work more at cooking. Hate to cook....how do u work this program?