Active Low-Carber Forums

Active Low-Carber Forums (http://forum.lowcarber.org/index.php)
-   General Low-Carb (http://forum.lowcarber.org/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Dear Woosh Fairy (http://forum.lowcarber.org/showthread.php?t=177390)

chubbywubb Wed, Apr-07-04 17:29

Dear Woosh Fairy

Thank you so much for visiting me so often lately!!!
If in the future you are unable to visit please send along your cousin slow but sure fairy!!

SusanKH Thu, Apr-08-04 07:30

Whoosh FAiry, if you're through visiting Chubbywubb, could you come over and see me, Please?

DianaO Thu, Apr-08-04 08:30

I have her next, Back off!!!! :lol: :p

yvonne326 Thu, Apr-08-04 09:21

LOL

can you send Whoosh Fairy to my home???? Pretty pleaze... She hasn't seen me is over a year! but Slow & Sure is a resident :)

bigguyjonc Thu, Apr-08-04 09:27

ME!!! ME!!! ME!!!!!

that %&#~*&$!! hasn't seen me in over a month. LOL just teasing whoosh fairy.

buggblue Mon, Apr-12-04 14:49

Dear woosh fairy,
I have been a very good girl all year. Ok well most of the year. Um well at least half the year. Please come and visit me before the summer is in full swing. I'd like to make my ex boyfriend drool. Thanks,
Bugg

NewDieter Mon, Apr-12-04 15:06

Dearest Woosh Fairy-
I don't believe we've met, but it would most certainly be a pleasure. I would be more than happy to give you directions to my scale if necessary. If for some reason you are unavailable, please send SlowButSteady in your place.
With Sincerest Desire To Meet- NewDieter

orchidday Mon, Apr-12-04 15:21

Dear Woosh Fairy:

Thanks for visiting me pretty regularly lately! If you keep coming back I will give you more money and my first born son.

Orchid

Nancy LC Mon, Apr-12-04 17:09

Dear Woosh Fairy: I'll double all these other people's offers if you'd just pop by once a week!

146pounds Mon, Apr-12-04 17:14

Dear Whoosh Fairy,

All I ask is that you come by for tea and we discuss, no let's say negotiate, the last 20 pounds. I got hook-ups in low-carb places! :wink:

The Lovely Lori

SusanKH Tue, Apr-13-04 15:39

Oh Whoosh Fairy,
I'm more deserving than all of those others (wink, wink) and I have cash!

CindyLJP37 Tue, Apr-13-04 15:56

Dear Whoosh Fairy:

If you can't make it please send Resist-Binging-On-Stuff Fairy!

gawdess Fri, Apr-23-04 08:27

Dear Whoosh Fairy...

After not seeing you for quite sometime, the past two days of 2 pounds in whoosh have been wonderful. Feel free to drop by anytime. I will leave out almonds and lc milk for you.

Nancy LC Fri, Apr-23-04 08:29

Whooshie, there's an extra $20 in it if you visit me during my TOM. I know that's against regulations but surely you can make an exception?

Rocky_Cdn Fri, Apr-23-04 08:33

Dear Whoosh Fairy,

I haven't seen you in over 5 weeks. I miss you. Now that you're done all your visiting, come back and see me again. I need you!!!!!!!!! (Bribes negotiable!)