Active Low-Carber Forums

Active Low-Carber Forums (http://forum.lowcarber.org/index.php)
-   General Low-Carb (http://forum.lowcarber.org/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Check out this stupid website (http://forum.lowcarber.org/showthread.php?t=49164)

SlimShAdY Sun, Jun-30-02 16:39

Check out this stupid website

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: Stupid Site :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

(I'm sure you can guess what the eyerolls are for ;)..I mean some of its funny.. but still :rolleyes: )

Candiflip Sun, Jun-30-02 16:47

Ya last time I heard something about the atkins diet on tv they said it is barely being recognized as more than a 'fad diet'. After all these years & all the studies. Still right there next to the Cabbage Soup & the Grapefruit diets *laughing*

Candice

SlimShAdY Sun, Jun-30-02 16:59

Ya Its funny too because I just got this link from some smart ass on another board where I asked for the peanut butter diet link (I just wanted to read it, not do it..not that she knew that or its any of her business.. :rolleyes: ) and she goes..

QUOTE...
try www.faddiet.com*
*FAD DIET; A diet that everybody has tried back in the 90's and then realized that variety is what makes life livable

Ah stupidddd ppl..eck I'll tell her off later tho LoL :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Candiflip Sun, Jun-30-02 17:03

Quote:
Originally posted by SlimShAdY
*FAD DIET; A diet that everybody has tried back in the 90's and then realized that variety is what makes life livable

*laughing* How funny..... Did she make up that definition all by herself? :p

Candice

Atrsy Sun, Jun-30-02 17:09

Some kids just have too much time on their hands. Oh, well it was good for a laugh, but now we know why the internet gets such a bad rap! :daze:

SlimShAdY Sun, Jun-30-02 17:16

Quote:
Originally posted by Candiflip

*laughing* How funny..... Did she make up that definition all by herself? :p

Candice

She must've. I sure as heck don't see any proof to back up the deffinition.. LoL

And OMG!! I just read another one of her posts....LOL I have to post this because to make a smart ass comment like the one above about Atkins and the PB diet.. AND THEN to make a post asking for diet pills is just tooooooo toooo funny!

Subject: Chitosal/Chitin
Date: 6/29/2002 11:48 PM Eastern Daylight Time

Has anybody tried these products? Any luck? I ordered the Super Weight Loss 30 day program where you are guaranteed(your $ back) if you don't lose 15 to 25 lbs in 30 days.

Shes just got freakin balls to make an assnine post like that and then post a question about diet pills...hahahaha I'm dying. It makes no sense!! I bet she failed induction =X

SlimShAdY Sun, Jun-30-02 17:17

Quote:
Originally posted by Atrsy
Some kids just have too much time on their hands. Oh, well it was good for a laugh, but now we know why the internet gets such a bad rap! :daze:

lol sad part is I don't think it was a kid..

Altho after the 2nd post I just read, I'll go with upset fatlady who dosen't have the willpower or clue on how too lose weight and wants a get thin quick scheme and is mad because the ones she tried don't work (ahem, diet pills to lose 30lbs in 30 days) :lol:

Candiflip Sun, Jun-30-02 17:21

Oh well..She is just ignorant. Just ignore her Posts. :cool:
I think diet pills are more of a fad diet than anything. The weight you loose on those will come right back. She will never learn how to eat right.

Candice

Candiflip Sun, Jun-30-02 17:24

Just think of it this way......

At least she makes a fool of herself enough to make you laugh

Candice

Fumih_81 Sun, Jun-30-02 23:05

thats really true....being dependent on those pills may just work for a short time. after their mission is done, those pple wont know how to maintain that shape.

and diet pills may even cause deaths goodness sake~

just like those weirdos attending slimming salons, spent so much $ and gained it all back beyond square one.

agonycat Mon, Jul-01-02 06:06

Aww damn.

They left the Kellogg diet off the list! I think that should at least get a mention.

Cracks me up everytime I think of it. Eat a bowl of our cereal for breakfast, then replace either lunch or dinner with another bowl of our cereal, and then eat a normal meal for the one you didn't replace. Ummm did you realize you are eating less than about 800 calories a day? You are bound to lose weight on that thing...you would end up starving to death.