Active Low-Carber Forums

Active Low-Carber Forums (http://forum.lowcarber.org/index.php)
-   Specific Exercise Plans (http://forum.lowcarber.org/forumdisplay.php?f=52)
-   -   [BFL] What are your goals this week? (http://forum.lowcarber.org/showthread.php?t=178272)

Redeemed Mon, Apr-12-04 21:13

What are your goals this week?

It's that time again. Post your goals for this week!

Mine:
1) get back into the routine of things
2) drink MORE water (I have been slacking BIG time)
3) change my LBWO and UBWO slightly since this is week 4
4) stop slouching when I walk

Redeemed Thu, Apr-15-04 19:58

I guess nobody has goals this week. ~wink, wink~

fridayeyes Thu, Apr-15-04 20:05

LOL, this week was week 1 of C 2 for me, and my goal was simply to get back inthe saddle. So far, so good. Have hit a few bumps nutritionally, but more in the area of not eating enough or often enough than eating too much or the wrong things. WOs are fine so far, but I still have one to do.

I've already seen changes in my body this week, though the scale is predictably pegged. My biceps are beginning to show! LOL :)

Cheers,

Friday

Arnie_g Thu, Apr-15-04 22:24

I was away for the beginning of the week and I ended up having three free days in a row while travelling. So I'll be happy to just want to get back down in weight to were I was last week. Since I always weigh-in and take measurments on saturday morning I had a very low-cal day today and will again tomorrow.

sheaman Thu, Apr-15-04 22:51

Mind if I jump in?...

Goal's for the week are..

*Start C1 with 6 WO's in 7 days, in AM, on an empty stomach, before kids wake up.
*Water, water, water
*NO LC SWEETS!!! (Gonna be tough)

I'm actually chomping at the bit to get started. I don't know why I decided to wait till Monday to start?! I wanted to "prep". I really want to get this right!

I hope you all meet your personal goals this week!

Joy

kmac11962 Fri, Apr-16-04 15:01

I will try to reach all my 10's this week and get more veggies in. Other than that.....I'm feeling pretty good and my resolve is strong. This week. ;)

Kristen

Redeemed Fri, Apr-16-04 16:22

Having a rough time eating the right things & have had low energy levels the past few days. My legs are really getting strong, and even though I am increasing the weights for arms, they are still looking weaker compared to the rest of my body.

RoseTattoo Fri, Apr-16-04 17:17

I've finished my first few days (officially started Wednesday) and would like to learn the UB exercises well enough to do them without looking at the book all the time. :D I've also realized how puny my UB is compared to my LB and have to work harder on getting it in shape.

The first couple of days were ok, but today I'm really hungry and am tempted to overeat. I'll have to work on that next week as well.

Redeemed Fri, Apr-16-04 19:22

Is anyone else not able to reply to messages, (besides quick reply) post a new thread, edit a post, or view photos? Grr! I haven't been able to any of the above all day!

caverjen Fri, Apr-16-04 20:36

Well it's letting me reply... :cool: I didn't have any real specific goals this week other than getting all my workouts in, which I did. Tomorrow I will only have to do yoga. I am feeling much better now that I am lifting again. That week off was rough. Haven't been around much because I have been working extra hours and it's either post here or sleep. I will try to write more this weekend.

Jen

Arnie_g Sat, Apr-17-04 10:04

For this upcoming week I'd like to loose .5 inches off my belly. I also really want to push the weights this week. I think there are some exercises that I have been holding back a bit on.

kmac11962 Sat, Apr-17-04 15:48

Goals......
Enjoy my freeday Sunday
Stay strict bfl eating
Stay strict bfl work outs
Get in more veggies
Go to bed earlier this week

Kristen