Active Low-Carber Forums

Active Low-Carber Forums (http://forum.lowcarber.org/index.php)
-   Beginner/Low Intensity (http://forum.lowcarber.org/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Fitprime Videos (http://forum.lowcarber.org/showthread.php?t=147031)

Iowagirl Wed, Nov-05-03 13:08

Fitprime Videos

Anyone seen Fitprime's Floor Burn (sounds painful, I know), Weights First, Core First or Up and Down? Hate to buy a video sight unseen or with no idea how good it is.

Firmbeauty Fri, Nov-07-03 10:41

Iwoa girl,

I have the floor burn tape and I don't find it at all painful. I do have trouble lying on my side with one leg resting on the tall step, but other than that I think it's a pretty good workout. I had to increase my weights with this workout as I found that using no weight didn't seem to do much for me.

I love susan harris and she is an awesome instructor. I have all the Fitprime videos to date and patiently awaiting Anna's tapes. I love the Fitprime workouts, they seem to be more challenging then some of the newer Firm Vids.

I hope this information helps you decide, I'm not sure if you checked the forum or not but I can't remember there may be a video preview.

Good Luck

Marie

Iowagirl Fri, Nov-07-03 10:49

Thanks! Do you have G Force? That is my favorite so far. I also do From the Ground Up and Strong Bear.

Ordered the Floor Burn.....*fingers drumming on desk*.

Firmbeauty Fri, Nov-07-03 11:38

Iowagirl,

Yes I do have G-force, I love that workout too, I hope they will have more using the rebounder. I too have strong bear along w/ fast cheeth and FTGU. I have a hard time deciding which one to do. Susans Crunch Time is awesome.

This week I rotated some of my older Firms like CC1 and Bust and Butt CC2 Super sculpting forgot how intense that was. So I'm thinking next week I will combine Fit Prime w/ some other older Firms.

Did you or are you going to join Fit Primes forum? I am member of the forum and they always post workouts. I also post alot with the Low Carb forum, plus you can chat with some of the instructors I think on Wed and Thurs and sometimes w/ Heidi on Sat. Right now they have open house so if your aren't a memeber come take a look. www.fitprime.com.

Have a good one

Marie

Iowagirl Fri, Nov-07-03 11:45

I believe I did at one point, not sure why I quit.

I mix up my work out with the Firm, too...Super sculpting, firm strenth, standing legs, etc. Also have some Karen Voight. She has some interesting moves.

kmarie1351 Sat, Jan-17-04 14:41

Weights First

Hi, Iowagirl! I've done my Weights First tape a couple of times... I have to work up to doing it more frequently. I love the idea of non-dominant training - it's exhausting.

Iowagirl Sun, Jan-18-04 08:01

Woo Hoo!
I've ordered another Fitprime tape. The one thing I do not like is they take longer than any place I know to process orders.

kmarie1351 Sun, Jan-18-04 09:50

Half.com

Iowa,
I usually buy my videos used from www.half.com. A bit cheaper, sometimes faster.
kmarie

Iowagirl Tue, Jan-20-04 09:23

I will look into that one. Thanks!