Active Low-Carber Forums

Active Low-Carber Forums (http://forum.lowcarber.org/index.php)
-   Atkins Diet (http://forum.lowcarber.org/forumdisplay.php?f=98)
-   -   Da#%! scale finally blinked! (http://forum.lowcarber.org/showthread.php?t=154481)

redawn Thu, Dec-18-03 06:34

Da#%! scale finally blinked!

after a record stall. . .(over 2 months).. .I finally bought extra vitamins that CQ10xj7 enzyme stuff(the last few letters are for effect). And a few others (oksaka kasa something calcium too). . .and two days later the whoosh fairy carted off 5 lbs. . .not changing my stats til I am sure it sticks. . .I have been fooled before. redawn:)~who is waiting with a gun by the door. . .no damn lbs are going to sneak back in while I'm on watch!

TerryLynne Thu, Dec-18-03 07:30

WOW 5 pounds!!!! :yay: Great Job staying true even during your extended stall!!! :yay:

I am also in the middle of a stall... 4 wks and counting!!! That coQ10 stuff is really expensive! I keep looking at it and hoping my body will kick in and finally realize I am not going to give up so it should! Maybe I'll have to splurge and try the coQ10...

Congrats!

Wenzday Thu, Dec-18-03 07:46

oy! I am out of vitamins and need to go get some today..not looking forward to telling my husband how much they cost ;) still it HAS to be cheaper than joining weight watchers or something right!? lol

4beans4me Thu, Dec-18-03 07:47

Yay! Wtg!! :)

LadyBelle Thu, Dec-18-03 08:09

I spend wayyyy to much on suppliments. I just got the CQ10 or what ever. Was puttin git of because of price, but I finlly gave in. I also got more green tea though I wasn't planning too. I think it helps me with appatite control. My other suppliments I am slowly weaning off of though :)

potatofree Thu, Dec-18-03 09:27

KMArt and Wal Mart have decent prices, though. Every so often, KMart runs a "buy one, get one at half price" promotion too, then I check the exp. dates, and stock up!

redawn Fri, Dec-19-03 08:52

rock solid two days! Oh baby I may have to change my stats! Wow at 5lbs a pop I only have 13 more whooshes to go! go whoo-oosh-go whoo-oosh! redawn:)~but at the rate I just did it. . .the time table would be two more years.:(

judyr Fri, Dec-19-03 08:57

okay that does it! I am buying some of that stuff next payday. Anything else really effective in breaking a stall?

judyr Tue, Dec-23-03 12:27

Thank you so much. Your comments made me go out and buy the stuff. It has helped. 2 days ago I was down half a pound. Yesterday I was down a pound. Today I was very surprised to see another pound gone. I never lose 3 days in a row!!

ashley1 Tue, Dec-23-03 12:36

How much do you take? I mean how many milligrams or whatever, I bought some - but yes WOW expensive...I only got the 50mg dose...

judyr Tue, Dec-23-03 13:36

My capsuls are 100mg. I take one in the morning and 1 at night. I agree they are expensive. I had a coupon for half off at my local vitamin store, so I used it on these. If it continues to help, I am willing to spend the money. I been on this for almost a year (with a 3 month "recess" over summer vaction.) I have only lost 35 pounds so I am a very slow loser.