Active Low-Carber Forums

Active Low-Carber Forums (http://forum.lowcarber.org/index.php)
-   Countdowns, Buddies & Challenges (http://forum.lowcarber.org/forumdisplay.php?f=106)
-   -   The Cheat Free Club (http://forum.lowcarber.org/showthread.php?t=185273)

sisflomi Tue, May-18-04 10:57

The Cheat Free Club

Ok Ladies, and of course any gentelmen that wish to join us. We are going to keep ourselves cheat free from now until the first day of summer. We can adjust after that and go for the end of summer.

First day of summer is June 21, so we have 34 days starting tomorrow to go cheat free.

I am offically 37 days cheat free.

jadefox26 Tue, May-18-04 11:08

Hiya, I'm in too - lets hope a lot more of us want to join in too!! Off to get the instigaters of all of this - will bring them back here!!

BUTTERBALL Tue, May-18-04 11:50

I'd Love To Join This One! Im Actually At A Point Where I Dont Usually Cheat, Nor Feel A Need To! Its Great! So This One Is For Me.......im In.

Btw, Do We Post Our Weights Like We Did With Other Challenges?

CheesyPoof Tue, May-18-04 12:29

Me! Me! Me! Count me in!

I am 9 days cheat free. :)

jadefox26 Tue, May-18-04 13:25

What happens if we do cheat? I mean obviously i don't want to - but what if it happens?? Do we get kicked off??!! lol

sqkitty Tue, May-18-04 13:28

We'll make you walk the plank! LOL! I would imagine that there's no real consequences except for to disappoint yourself. But it is sure alot easier to be cheat free with the support. Besides, being a hottie for summer is great incentive!

twinmomma Tue, May-18-04 13:50

Okay i think I finally made it here....!

jadefox26 Tue, May-18-04 13:52

YAYYYYYYY!!!!! A new recruit everyone!! Welcome to our board twinmo=mma, it's nice to see you!!

twinmomma Tue, May-18-04 13:52

Okay I will join in and put myself to the test!!especailly after today-Thanks Jade for asking me to join-
I got to get the kids out but I am going to stop at your journal and write really quick-:)

twinmomma Tue, May-18-04 13:53

Thanks!!! awww...I am blushing:) I need friends on board with me. I made a friend!! I know corny huh?

zipity Tue, May-18-04 13:56

Glad this challenge was started. I was doing so well until I came down with a cold and went all gimme-a-croissant-and-soup now! :D I need my *ss kicked.

Cheat free as of lunch so ... *sniff* ... HALF day cheat-free :lol:

jadefox26 Tue, May-18-04 13:57

Hey twinmomma - we're all your friends here - you just won't believe how superb everyone is on these message boards!! Make sure you keep your journal up to date and that you come here every day at least once to catch up with everyone - we all need the pressure of having to tell eachother if we've been naughty! It'll keep us on the straight and narrow!!
see you soon xx

twinmomma Tue, May-18-04 13:59

I guess I need to admit that I had a small-very small piece of a cookie before-so only half a day too! :daze:

vbrowne Tue, May-18-04 14:51

Count me in too - looking forward to hearing everyone's progress.

Vikki

missaec Tue, May-18-04 17:51

Me too! I'm in!