Active Low-Carber Forums

Active Low-Carber Forums (http://forum.lowcarber.org/index.php)
-   Atkins Diet (http://forum.lowcarber.org/forumdisplay.php?f=98)
-   -   How Many Losers Here??? (http://forum.lowcarber.org/showthread.php?t=166000)

thankful Tue, Feb-10-04 16:04

How Many Losers Here???

I just found this site today, but I have lost 13 lbs. Is everyone else loosing pretty good? :lol:

Jeanne Sch Tue, Feb-10-04 16:07

I lost well back in Sept/Oct and started again this January. I am not losing well but I'm taking it slow. I know I have triggers that make me stall and I'm just working on eating habits for the next few months. When I'm out of school in June, I will take the time to concentrate on removing the triggers and doing a super-clean induction. Right now, my focus has to be school because it is so stressful and busy.
I'm not gaining any weight so I consider that a huge plus! :)

BobW Tue, Feb-10-04 16:22

I started last May. Lost 35 lbs by first of August but hurt my knee and stopped excercising. Over the holidays I gained back about 8-10 but have since lost 3 of those. I can't wait for the weather to break so I can start walking again.

thankful Tue, Feb-10-04 17:02

:) I know I don't exersize as much as I should...I am proud of my 13 lbs. but I started this diet on Jan.5, and I am a little disapointed that I haven't lost more. At the same time I am thankful for what I have lost! :yay:

smoothblu Tue, Feb-10-04 17:09

Congratulations of your 13 lbs loss, thankful. Here's to many more.

imlosingit Tue, Feb-10-04 18:17

Congratulations on your first 13 lb loss! Doesn't it feel great? I used to hate getting on the scale, but now that it's going in the right direction, love it. (but not a scale addict, yet...lol)

cwingrave Tue, Feb-10-04 18:25

13 lbs doesn't it feel great. I have lost 13 as well. I started Jan 19/04. Everyone loses at a different rate. Be proud that you are 13lbs lighter :)

Chris

CarolSue Tue, Feb-10-04 19:08

thankful, come over the the Triple Digit Club where you will encounter, not only losers but BIG losers! Congradulations on finding a way to a new healthier you.

4beans4me Tue, Feb-10-04 19:26

Congratulations on your wonderful loss!! :)

KristyC Tue, Feb-10-04 20:11

Congrats on the loss!

andru Tue, Feb-10-04 22:22

Great job thankful!

kimberlyw Wed, Feb-11-04 00:48

Hey all! :D

I started Feb 3rd (2004) and lost 9lbs in one week!

Not too shabby!

:D
~Kimberly

Aragorn Wed, Feb-11-04 05:32

Congrats to all of you on your loss. :)

Volgal Wed, Feb-11-04 07:50

Any pounds lost are worth a Celebration!!

:dazzle: :dazzle:

Stalls are worth the Patience!!
:agree: :agree:

I have had both and I am proud of myself.

My Husband calls me his hero!!
:Party: :Party:

thankful Wed, Feb-11-04 16:25

Thanks to all of you for the kind words!!! :) :yay:

Congrats to you all too!!!! :thup: