Active Low-Carber Forums

Active Low-Carber Forums (http://forum.lowcarber.org/index.php)
-   U.K. (http://forum.lowcarber.org/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   northern get together (http://forum.lowcarber.org/showthread.php?t=137888)

dolli Thu, Sep-18-03 04:01

northern get together

little anne has done a great job in organising a get together in london-i can't get leave from work so i won't be able to make it. anyone interested in a northern meeting early in the new year? possibly manchester?
dolli

Paulie-M Thu, Sep-18-03 09:32

Dolli,

Depending on when it was (I work shifts) I would be interested.

pepsi max Thu, Sep-18-03 12:20

yes,i'm up for it.

LizM Fri, Sep-19-03 03:17

PepsiMax,

This sounds wierd but I actually dreamt about you last night! I was at a party and recognised you -tucking into a huge plate of mashed potatoes and peas (just when you thought no-one would find out!). Anyway, I did the same, and we agreed not to tell anyone else on this board.

God, I'm sad (the same dream also featured an erotic encounter with Ben Afleck later on - don't worry - you had gone by then). I don't even remotely fancy him! I think this is my brain getting payback for my Creme Brulée moment...

pepsi max Fri, Sep-19-03 03:36

eeeeeek,potatoes and peas,:lol:,no the wonder i missed Ben Afflick,i was comatosed in the corner!!

USELESS Sat, Sep-20-03 07:33

I'm Up For A Get Together But I Also Work Shifts So It Will Depend On When It Is

jaqui Mon, Sep-22-03 08:38

Manchester is about one and a half hours from me so no problem there.

it would be great for us all to get together so yes count me.

SteveH57 Sat, Oct-04-03 04:36

Sounds a great idea, will keep a days hol free.

Steve

ps Lynda, if you can make it, dont forget your sharp pointy stick :)

lburnikell Sat, Oct-04-03 04:39

Oh I am up for it!! Christine if you read this we can travel together if you want!!

Steve I vagully remember something about a sharp pointy stick, please jog my fading memory!!

pepsi max Sat, Oct-04-03 04:42

yes we can Lynda, only don,t make the meet on the 10th of january weekend because i,m going away.any other times alright for me.

SteveH57 Sat, Oct-04-03 05:10

Quote:
Originally Posted by lburnikell

Steve I vagully remember something about a sharp pointy stick, please jog my fading memory!!

What a mistake to make, you'd forgot about me questioning your stats. You replyed to me

" remind me if I ever see you to poke your eyes with a sharp pointy stick!!! "

steve

lburnikell Sat, Oct-04-03 05:18

Oh how could I forget, I will get started on that one straight away, the sharper the better!!!

lburnikell Sat, Oct-04-03 05:18

Quote:
Originally Posted by pepsi max
yes we can Lynda, only don,t make the meet on the 10th of january weekend because i,m going away.any other times alright for me.

I think january is to cold anyway!!

hev Wed, Oct-08-03 08:19

Count me in too, I'd love to meet you guys, Christine wouldn't it be great? we can show off that we've met, shame we couldn't make it a night out!

pepsi max Wed, Oct-08-03 09:09

A night out would be great,even if we were drinking diet coke!