Active Low-Carber Forums

Active Low-Carber Forums (http://forum.lowcarber.org/index.php)
-   Triple Digits Club (http://forum.lowcarber.org/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   I want to look like this ! (http://forum.lowcarber.org/showthread.php?t=185938)

norrodb Fri, May-21-04 08:04

I want to look like this !

My father in his levi's. It's no wonder my mother fell for this texas cowboy. :)

Brent :cool:

toopoles Fri, May-21-04 08:23

Cool Pic. I always was a sucker for a great butt, a good fitting pair of jeans and some great boots. I fall for the cowboy. (Don't find too many in Michigan, though I go hunt some every winter :lol: )

You will get there. I know from what you post that you will make it. Marty

scrapgirl Fri, May-21-04 08:42

oh lord...dont get me started on cowboys! That is my weakness, fantasy, whatever! A great fitting pair of wranglers and some ropers and ....omg...better stop now!!

jennilu Fri, May-21-04 09:47

Quote:
Originally Posted by scrapgirl
oh lord...dont get me started on cowboys! That is my weakness, fantasy, whatever! A great fitting pair of wranglers and some ropers and ....omg...better stop now!!

Me too! What is it about cowboys that are so appealing? Mmm... :)

Renkin1990 Fri, May-21-04 09:54

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennilu

They are REAL MEN! (drool)

jemman Fri, May-21-04 10:38

you WILL get there! awesome pic! thanks for sharing :)

Rocky_Cdn Fri, May-21-04 11:42

Doesn't look like you're all that far away from that goal! Are you the little guy in the picture?

scrapgirl Fri, May-21-04 11:46

Quote:

I dont know, but put me in a club with men in wranglers and boots and I can sit there all night an be entertained. You know what they say...forget the bull...ride the cowboy!!! yee-haw!!

jennilu Fri, May-21-04 12:39

Scrapgirl...

There is a country bar not too far from my home, and everytime I go in there, I just sit and look around. Holy smokes... it's like I've died and gone to cowboy heaven! You throw a southern drawl into the mix and I melt like butter. :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by norrodb
My father in his levi's. It's no wonder my mother fell for this texas cowboy. :)

You'll get there... just hang in there. You're doing great and it's only a matter of time before you look just like him! :)

norrodb Fri, May-21-04 12:50

I got my ropers, and my wranglers, now working on the butt. I have lost the southern drawl, moved away from Texas when I was age seven. Been wearing boots since I've been walking, and never could stop.

BTW, that is not me in the picture, it's my older brother.

Brent

Marebear Fri, May-21-04 12:50

Your dad looks great norrodb :D

I live where there are lots of cowboys, real ones, and I have always liked a man in a suit :lol: :lol: I guess sometimes a girl just likes what is different!

Mary

CindyG Fri, May-21-04 15:15

What a great pic! And what can I possibly add about levi's or wranglers and boots and a hat. It does it for me everytime ;) Love them real men :D

orchidday Fri, May-21-04 15:21

WOW! That is a fine looking cowboy!

Saliena Fri, May-21-04 16:35

okay... so I am alittle different... Yes I love a good cowboy... but being the lesbian that I am.. it is all about the butch in the levi 501's and cowboy boots... and a hat.. damn... *slurp* Now that is a yummy...

Here is a lesbianism for you all...
The female version of cowboy... cowboi..

*s*

S.

Saliena Fri, May-21-04 16:36

And for the record... *s* Texas... is NOT the South... but they are some fine cowboys there...

S.