Active Low-Carber Forums

Active Low-Carber Forums (http://forum.lowcarber.org/index.php)
-   LC Research/Media (http://forum.lowcarber.org/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   A Thank You to "Got Beer" (http://forum.lowcarber.org/showthread.php?t=161808)

joycelyn Fri, Jan-23-04 15:44

A Thank You to "Got Beer"

I have been reading your article "finds" for months, and finally want to take this opportunity to give you a heart-felt thank you for taking the time to find and post these interesting, informative and often educational articles!
...whew! Run-on sentence, but I got it all out!

Squid Fri, Jan-23-04 16:09

I second that! Thanks GotBeer!!

Squid

gotbeer Fri, Jan-23-04 16:31

Why, thank you, joycelyn dear (and you too, squid).

I find almost everything about low carb diets fascinating - the science, the pseudoscience, the social and cultural phenomena, the successes, the parodies, the recipes, the mysteries, the doubters scrambling for cover, and the companies scrambling to catch up.

It is a real joy to post stuff here. True credit ought to go Wa'il and everyone who contributes to the genial atmosphere of this website. I love posting the uplifting articles, and I love watching (with a savage glee) as the dumb articles are ripped to the rags.

The folks here really are the best - particularly so those who post in this forum.

(And I love that I've lost 50 lbs on this crazy, beautiful diet in less than a year - how could that ever be even possible??)

Nancy LC Fri, Jan-23-04 16:41

Yes, it's fun to watch this daily soap-opera unfold! Thanks for edumacating us, GotBeer!

bluesmoke Fri, Jan-23-04 17:08

To add my name to the chorus, thanks Gotbeer. Nyah Levi

bvtaylor Fri, Jan-23-04 18:06

Yet another Thank You!!!

Yes gotbeer, you are AWESOME. :clap:

I really enjoy the content, selection and clean format of the articles you share.

You really contribute a great deal to this site every single day, and we truly appreciate you!! :rheart:

CindySue48 Fri, Jan-23-04 18:24

yet....what they said!!!!!

Thanks Gotbeer

TBoneMitch Fri, Jan-23-04 18:36

As a newbee, I second what has been said. Your selection of articles either educates me or makes me mad! Which is good...Thanks bud!

Samuel Fri, Jan-23-04 20:33

I like to thank Gotbeer too. He does great for this forum. The articles he and some other fellows bring here are great educational tools. They give us the chance to teach one another which is the best way to learn.

ellemenno Sat, Jan-24-04 05:58

Piggybacking here on what everyone else has to say. Many thanks, gotbeer! You'res most definitely appreciated!

MyJourney Sat, Jan-24-04 09:03

Gotbeer is great! I love reading the stuff he comes up with.

Thanks!

EvelynS Sat, Jan-24-04 09:37

me too, Gotbeer, many thanks

joycelyn Sat, Jan-24-04 14:54

I'm so glad you all got on the bandwagon!

Folks just don't appreciate each other enough! Life is too short, we just need to do it once in a while.

Paleoanth Sat, Jan-24-04 15:10

The greatest thing about what you contribute gotbeer is now I have ammunition for the naysayers. It is really nice to have one place where articles can be found that I can look at, print out or send to people who have questions. Thank you.

tamarian Sat, Jan-24-04 15:37

Ditto :thup:

Wa'il