Active Low-Carber Forums

Active Low-Carber Forums (http://forum.lowcarber.org/index.php)
-   Success Stories (http://forum.lowcarber.org/forumdisplay.php?f=86)
-   -   Adam's story - 415lbs > 255lbs ..... with pictures!!! (http://forum.lowcarber.org/showthread.php?t=263256)

yuckycarbo Sun, Aug-21-05 13:41

Adam's story - 415lbs > 255lbs ..... with pictures!!!

Removed due to bandwidth restraints! Thanks for all the kind comments...

Saintor Sun, Aug-21-05 15:07

Quote:
i'm a recovering carboholic

I'll keep this expression... great achievement!

enna1477 Sun, Aug-21-05 16:54

You look fantastic!

gandktahoe Sun, Aug-21-05 17:19

WOW!!! What a great accomplishment!
You look fantastic! A total Babe Magnet! And at your tender age that should be a good thing.
Continued success and good health!
Karen in Tahoe

Supermomm4 Sun, Aug-21-05 21:46

Your story is truly inspirational.
It seems like such a long journey, but when you look at everything you gained from it you came out a true winner.
Grats on such a huge weight loss.

Tamikag1 Mon, Aug-22-05 05:47

Wow you did really good.. Congradulations.. I know you feel great. You look like a totally new person...

ziakj24 Mon, Aug-22-05 08:59

hey,
you look soooo good, Great accomplishment, even though it took you 4 yrs, it was way worth the "weight". You are truly an inspiration!!!! You go BOY!!!

pudgomatic Mon, Aug-22-05 11:33

You look great! Kudos to you and your hard work!

WyoDiva Mon, Aug-22-05 14:13

wowoww...Adam! you look great! congratulations! you don't even look like the same person. WAY TO GO!

ToastyBoy Tue, Aug-23-05 05:52

:Party: :clap: WoW...Great job Adam! :clap: :Party:

Kristine Tue, Aug-23-05 07:57

Wow, congratulations. :thup: :thup: You're very wise to have gotten your health under control as a teen. Way to go!

steffie123 Tue, Aug-23-05 09:26

Wow, you look amazing!! Are you still following a LC lifestyle?

AFwife Tue, Aug-23-05 09:40

Ok let me just say I totally see Ben Affleck resemblance.

YOU'R HOT, Congratulations!

You should be so proud. You look better then Great. :)

RUBYROSE11 Tue, Aug-23-05 10:17

You look great, Don't even look like the same person.

Firedancer Tue, Aug-23-05 12:21

Way to go

You look so great. You have gone so far....you give me inspiration to know that I can do it as well... Congrats. You look really good!!!!!

Firedancer :agree:

SusanKH Tue, Aug-23-05 15:55

My son has gone from 340 to 250, and he is looking good, too. Don't you feel so proud, and healthy. Thanks for sharing with us!

carabajalk Wed, Aug-24-05 16:46

congrats on your wicked success!

EciGirl19z Wed, Aug-24-05 21:46

OH - MY- GOSH!!!!!!!!! I really dont know what else to say! You look awesome! Talk about a transformation. I bet you get all the girlies now!!! ;) ;) ;)

Wellness Thu, Aug-25-05 09:37

Kudo's to Adam

Adam; thank-you for sharing your story and pictures. As the others have said, what a handsome guy!! It seems you can be an inspiration for others, such as young kids facing your old situation. Do you have boys club etc in your area?
You know fitness and weight loss in 1 billion + a year enterprise in this country, you may be able to parlay your GREAT personal experience into a handsome financial future for yourself. Keep up the good work and don't stop learning about yourself and your body in relation to nutrition.

scthgharpy Thu, Aug-25-05 11:32

Adam, thats incredible! You rock. you look in the bloom of health.

Nancy LC Thu, Aug-25-05 13:19

Hey! Way to go! You're looking terrific! Bet you didn't know there was such a stud-muffin inside you!

foxgluvs Thu, Aug-25-05 13:25

PHEW!!!!!!!! OH MY GOODNESS!!!!! You look absolutely TERRIFIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I can't get over how DIFFERENT you look, what an absolutely stunning transformations, you must be so bl**dy proud of yourself, you're a completely different person, in fact half the person you were - those pictures are seriously hard to believe - i mean I bet people walk right past you in the street!

Congratulations on a job VERY well done!!!! :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

SarahA523 Thu, Aug-25-05 13:35

Way to go. You look great! I have AIM too SEAO523.

kyrasdad Thu, Aug-25-05 14:23

Adam, that's amazing. Good for you. I waited until I was 39 to start getting control of my weight, and missed some of the years you have given yourself. Way to go!!

erinleigh Thu, Aug-25-05 15:18

Wow, you look amazing! Congrats to you! And thank you for the inspiration! :)

skylee Fri, Aug-26-05 10:17

Thanks for the inspiration. You look fantastic! Watch out ladies, here comes Adam! Great job.

Jenny

yuckycarbo Sat, Aug-27-05 01:09

Thanks for all the awesome comments, I really missed these forums, everyone being so supportive and all. It's because of all the support that the diet went so great for me. And I'm glad I can inspire some people too!

I've still got a long ways to go though, but I know I'll achieve it. By next summer (I've realized to set realistic goals) I want to be at the most optimal health in my life. And for those who asked, I'm not on atkins anymore, no. But it helped me get to where I am. I don't do any type of special eating anymore,I just eat normal

missunders Sun, Aug-28-05 06:35

wow u loook grate congrats on ur succcesss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

coffee39 Sun, Aug-28-05 08:27

coffee39

Way To Go Adam. You are an inspiration to me. I have just started atkins, I am on day 6. I have not weighed myself yet however, I know I have lost a lot of water as my legs are not as puffy as they were. I actually have ankles for the first time in 2 years.

I am so very proud of you for what you have accomplished. I know way too many kids today that get home from school and spend the rest of the night on the computer. In fact I took my daughters computer away for just that reason. She has since started to lose some weight simply because she is moving around instead of sitting at a desk eating unconciously.

Keep up the good work and keep us posted ! :cheer:

KaiNiki Sun, Aug-28-05 08:28

OMG, You are a hottie! Good job on all your hard work!