Active Low-Carber Forums

Active Low-Carber Forums (http://forum.lowcarber.org/index.php)
-   Triple Digits Club (http://forum.lowcarber.org/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   Curves Monthly Weigh In. Proud To Be a Loser! (http://forum.lowcarber.org/showthread.php?t=153145)

Plagiomom Tue, Dec-09-03 07:38

Curves Monthly Weigh In. Proud To Be a Loser!

I had my monthly weigh in yesterday at curves. Down another 13.5 pounds and 11.75 inchces! :yay:

The owner of Curves brought me over to show me something on the computer - I expected to see my stats, but what she brought up was a list of the biggest losers amongst her clientel. I was #1 on the list as the biggest loser of weight and inches!

The owner said she was going to give me a free shirt or something as a reward for being so dedicated to the whole weight loss, excersize mind set. :) I never thought I would be SO proud to say I'm the biggest loser in a group of women! :lol: :yay:

~Jaya

MisterE Tue, Dec-09-03 08:24

Congratulations! You are doing so very well! What a nice Holiday gift in advance. Santa came early to your house!

Nebula Tue, Dec-09-03 08:27

Wow, that's great!

Did you ever think it would feel so good to be someone's number one loser? rofl.

tulips Tue, Dec-09-03 08:33

That is SUPER!!!!!!!!! Congrats!! You have every right to feel VERY proud!

Quest Tue, Dec-09-03 08:39

Congrats Jaya! I remember your very first days on the forum. Look how well you have done. I know I've done well too, but somehow it seems more real and exciting looking at it on someone else! And you are doing it while young--how nice!

kyrasdad Tue, Dec-09-03 08:51

Can you imagine going back to the way you were before? I was sitting here reading your post thinking that wow, look what she's done for herself. What an inspiration.

Congratulations - you deserve it! :Party:

Marchstart Tue, Dec-09-03 10:59

:Party:
:Party:Way to go....you should be so very proud...the #1 looser !!!!
your an inspiration to us all...

Wenzday Tue, Dec-09-03 14:24

You've come a LONG way BABE! ;) Congrats!!!

LCchickFL Tue, Dec-09-03 15:43

OMG!!! That's GREAT!!! You are doing soooooooo well. My weight loss slowed down considerably in the 2nd and 3rd month I was working out at Slim and Tone (similar to Curves). Then I didn't work out for 2 wks. and had a 9# whoosh. Go figure.

I'm hoping to get back to exercising next week but, I really don't want my weight loss to slow down again. You've given me hope that I can exercise AND lose weight too. ;)

mudknife Tue, Dec-09-03 16:28

Wow, way to go Jaya. Your number one... Your number one... Your number one...

CaseyZee Tue, Dec-09-03 17:52

That is Fantastic!

liz175 Tue, Dec-09-03 18:35

Congratulations! I bet you feel a lot better, too, with the weight loss and working out!

sophotia Tue, Dec-09-03 19:02

What a great job!! Congrats!! Tooo bad you dont belong to the Curves I belong to...they have a contest every 3 months and who ever is the top 3 losers win free months of Curves...the top winner get 3 free months.

Mossling Tue, Dec-09-03 21:46

Congratulations, Jaya! And when you get that shirt, wear it with pride (while you're working out, of course!) I got mine this month, and love it!

Jude

diemde Tue, Dec-09-03 22:05

Congratulations! You are motivating all of us! Wear your shirt with pride!

brownious Wed, Dec-10-03 01:14

Nice job, dedication reaping rewards :>)

JYounginer Wed, Dec-10-03 14:21

Congrats, that's fantastic! Keep up the great work!

carlab68 Wed, Dec-10-03 17:11

~Jaya,

You should be proud. Heck I'm proud for ya! WTG!!!!

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Bjuba Wed, Dec-10-03 23:29

Jaya Jaya Jaya - your Number

Keep up the great work!!