Active Low-Carber Forums

Active Low-Carber Forums (http://forum.lowcarber.org/index.php)
-   Triple Digits Club (http://forum.lowcarber.org/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   I Did It!!!! (http://forum.lowcarber.org/showthread.php?t=152972)

LCchickFL Mon, Dec-08-03 06:38

I Did It!!!!

99 LBS. TO GO!!!! I met my mini goal of 264 today, so I have less than 100 to go!! Guess that means I'm now in the double digits club. :lol:

:cheer:

maryc Mon, Dec-08-03 06:41

Congrats!! It does feel great doesn't it? :)

MisterE Mon, Dec-08-03 06:44

Congratulations! What an acheivement! You continue to do remarkable things for your improving health! I am proud for you and of you!

Nebula Mon, Dec-08-03 06:49

Great job!

Man, 136 lbs gone. I bet that feels AMAZING. You should definitely be proud of yourself! Time to buy yourself something nice. ;)

coco2 Mon, Dec-08-03 06:57

Wow! You've come so far! Congratulations on amazing accomplishment.

mudknife Mon, Dec-08-03 07:14

Way to go! I bet you feel so much better now than you did when you started this wol. :Party:

Wenzday Mon, Dec-08-03 08:31

Hey congrats!!! I hit the 99 to go today too! :D

DWRolfe Mon, Dec-08-03 10:30

Hurray for you, LCchickFL!

I'm double digits with you, but I like hanging out around here anyway!

Continued success and good health to you!

Donald

liz175 Mon, Dec-08-03 12:55

Congratulations!

I'm with Donald -- even though I have less than 100 left to lose, I like hanging around here anyway. I feel most at home in the other TDCers!

crysania Mon, Dec-08-03 13:37

I have to agree about feeling more comfortable here, even though when I found this board I was under the triple digits already I feel I can relate to/with everyone here so much better and enjoy reading about everyone's sucesses
congrats on 134 lost you are doing great :thup:
:cheer:

CaseyZee Mon, Dec-08-03 16:47

Wow! Your achievement has just been amazing. You must feel so good - physically and emotionally.

diemde Mon, Dec-08-03 20:38

Congratulations! You are truly an inspiration to those of us following in your footsteps. WTG!

Aragorn Tue, Dec-09-03 01:45

Congratulations LCchickFL.

Tedmom Tue, Dec-09-03 05:51

Woo hoo! Way to go! What an awesome accomplishment!

Plagiomom Tue, Dec-09-03 07:28

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!! You are true inspiration to us all!!!!!

tulips Tue, Dec-09-03 08:51

WOW!!!! That is a MAJOR WooooHoooo!!!!!!!! It keeps me inspired that someday I, too, can accomplish that! Good luck with the 99lbs to go!!!!
tulips

LCchickFL Tue, Dec-09-03 14:02

Quote:
Originally Posted by mudknife
Way to go! I bet you feel so much better now than you did when you started this wol. :Party:

Thanks. I sure do!! I felt like I had one foot in the grave and the other on a banana peel when I first started. I was even scared to death to start this WOL b/c I've always ended up fatter in the end whenever I've been on a 'diet'. Thank goodness this seems to be the WOL for me!!

LCchickFL Tue, Dec-09-03 14:04

Thanks, everybody!! I'm never leaving the TDC. I'll always belong here even when I'm at goal. Once you've walked in these shoes, they are always with you, no matter what size you are at the moment. Besides, there are just sooooooooooo many great people here to hang out with. :bhug:

JYounginer Wed, Dec-10-03 14:23

WOO HOO! That's fantastic and truly inspirational! Keep up the great work!

mudknife Wed, Dec-10-03 15:54

Hi June, looking at your numbers really shows your dedication and is truly awesome.

carlab68 Wed, Dec-10-03 17:08

WOOHOO!!!!! I knew you could do it. I'm so happy and proud!

P.S. We'll let you stay. :)