Active Low-Carber Forums

Active Low-Carber Forums (http://forum.lowcarber.org/index.php)
-   Countdowns, Buddies & Challenges (http://forum.lowcarber.org/forumdisplay.php?f=106)
-   -   The Cheat Free Club (http://forum.lowcarber.org/showthread.php?t=185273)

AFwife Tue, Jun-01-04 09:02

OK, it's all out of my system now. Today was the last day of cheating for me.

Surprised DH at work with cake and egg rolls, enjoyed some and now, I've kicked my butt back into gear. :lol:

I'm determined to reach goal by August 26, my oldest birthday.

No more cheating, pinkie promise.

Pinkie promises are a big deal in my house. :lol:

Wish me luck, I'm going in. :lol:

happygrrl Tue, Jun-01-04 09:19

Day 4 Done!!!

I have completed day 4 with no cheats!!! I went to that pool party and had a great time...I ate 2 slim jims and 1 1/2 burger patties!!! No buns, no pasta, no potato salad...nothing illegal!!! I am happy with myself!!!

justmoony Tue, Jun-01-04 09:25

Darn!

OK, gang - I cheated yesterday.. :( I took my son to the movies and had a boatload of popcorn. It wasn't even good. In fact, I kept saying to my son, "this popcorn sucks" as I grabbed another handful! Ack!
So, please put me at 0 for today...
deep sigh...

tullip Tue, Jun-01-04 09:40

OKay guys, well I was gone fo rthe whole weekend and I did cheat. I was doing so good, till sunday evening. We took the girls to chuck e cheese and I ate pizza and then we went back to my father in alws and my Mother in Law made cookines with the girls and they came out and brought me some. They were so proud of them so I ate some. Then yesterday we had a cook out and I ate some pasta salad and baked beans. Then on our 5 hour drive home we stopped at taco bell and ate dinner. I know I realy suck but hey at least I am honest. No more cheating. I still feel bad about it, but I don't feel bad about having a great weekend with ym girls and husband. I could not have asked for a better weekend.

SO start me back at ZERO! God that sounds pathetic!

Jamie

nka Tue, Jun-01-04 09:53

On day 3 now and feeling good. I lost 2 more pounds!!

MISSRED197 Tue, Jun-01-04 10:26

Didn't cheat yesterday...........back on induction...............1 day cheat free :) yeah me!!

Hugs~

zipity Tue, Jun-01-04 11:57

Code:
Member.........CF Day ===================== Adypose............21(?) Afwife..............0 ami28...............3 angstusn............8 anonyMouse.........28 brdgrl..............7 Butterball..........1 CheesyPoof.........22 dcpetty.............2 happygrrl...........4 iceyfire77..........? Innamora...........28 Jadefox26..........11 justmoony...........0 MammaC.............88 Missaec............32 MISSRED197..........2 MommyOf2...........16 momof4boys.........18 nka.................4 NoelAlexan..........? OhioKim.............1 Rune1990............1 Sexylexy............1 Sisflomi...........52 sqkitty............42 Tammy565............9 tullip..............0 Twinmomma..........13 Zipity..............1 Zymi................7

*Will be updated through out the day as appropriate. Shout out if your cheat free day count is wrong.
**Reflects updates up to Post #260

NoelAlexan Tue, Jun-01-04 15:38

Im in only thing is im Turning 17 June 9th so i dunno if ill cheat maybe going to eat Sushi so i dunno i weighed myself wed of last week but i cheated sat i was 267 wed im going to Weigh myself june 7th

Rune1990 Tue, Jun-01-04 19:11

Day 1 cheat free, yeah baby!

twinmomma Tue, Jun-01-04 19:32

Day 13-I think over here....still hanging in there-Lost a 1/2 pound yippie!!

iceyfire77 Tue, Jun-01-04 19:45

Alright, I know I'm late, but count me in! I need some THinspiration ;O) June 2nd start. Wish me luck.

--p.s. I'm not giving up my carb free vodka hehe

becca

anonyMouse Tue, Jun-01-04 20:02

I very much wanted to cheat today . . . the whole wheat hamburger buns sitting on the counter were really calling my name. (Not to mention all the other carbage there is around.) If not for the Cheat Free Club and agonizing between being able to write "Cheat Free Day 28" or "Start me at zero," I would have so easily given in. As it stands, I can officially say "Cheat Free Day 28" is down.

*sigh*

I hope tomorrow is easier.

missaec Tue, Jun-01-04 20:41

Day 32 has come and is almost gone...

MISSRED197 Tue, Jun-01-04 21:03

day 2 is all but gone and I'm still cheat free!!!

My carbs have been right on the money at 20. I'm going for 20-25 each day. So I'm happy happy!! My protein has been a little too low so gotta work on that but I'm feeling great!!! Off to bed...............G'nite ya'll!

Hugs~

Innamora Wed, Jun-02-04 06:56

It has been getting tough. We went to a Renaissance Faire this past weekend (we do every day during Faire season) and I ate sausage on a stick and scotch eggs (sausage covered hard boiled egg). I asked if the sausage had sugar in it or if the scotch eggs had flour or bread crumbs (standard recipe) and was told no. Well, obviously they had no clue what they were talking about. I am bloated and craving carbs beyond belief, and the only thing that will do that is sugar/carbs. *bleepity bleep bleep*

I went to the VA Medical Center yesterday and had to eat lunch in the cafeteria. Gads they are so behind the times. There was virtually nothing I could eat. I ended up spending $10 on 2 hamburger patties and salad stuff. Ate the salad and then got a MAJOR blood sugar rush, which I never do eating the same amount at home. Hidded sugars somewhere. Grrrrr

Not cheats, but still annoying to have the scale read 5 pounds higher than it had been Saturday morning. The only reason I am not in tears is because the ketostik is deep purple.

Looks like I may end up going back to strict Induction. Will talk with the doctor today. *sighs* And I just bought a bunch of avocados.

sisflomi Wed, Jun-02-04 07:25

Deep purple could mean your not getting enough water I think, read it on this board someplace. Will see if I can find it and let you know.

as of today!!! Yippeeeeee. Keep on going ladies, we are so close now.

sisflomi Wed, Jun-02-04 07:31

Here are some links for the keto strips:

http://forum.lowcarber.org/showthre...934#post1083934

http://forum.lowcarber.org/showthre...&threadid=43512

http://forum.lowcarber.org/showthre...7100#post247100

nka Wed, Jun-02-04 09:12

day 4 and feeling really, really good!!! I want to get to 199 by June 30. I plan on staying cheat free for at least that long!

MISSRED197 Wed, Jun-02-04 09:17

I just turned down chicken from chik-fala (sp?) Yeah!!! Just had to share! And they have the best chicken nuggets............but I wanna have a 3rd day cheat free.............until later!!

Hugs~

Rune1990 Wed, Jun-02-04 09:18

Zipity, you're so sweet for updating the chart, thanks hun ;)

AnonyMouse, congrats on your resolve, you're stronger then me! And really, thank goodness for the cheat free club, hehe.

Innamora, sorry to hear about your hidden carb nightmare! Its nothing you did on purpose, and I think that makes a huge difference. Just power thru those cravings gf!

Sis! Gotta pop on by your journal later and say hey ya! Hope you had a great long weekend.

AFwife Wed, Jun-02-04 09:49

Well off to Scotland till Monday. I will try to be good. I'll try real hard.

Till then!

Ami28 Wed, Jun-02-04 12:50

4 days cheat free...working on the 5th and I am having trouuuuubleee, my son's friends are over for a visit just made them sundaes (trust me there were tears in my eyes, I was choking as I was doing the whipped cream bit huh) but I ran into the pc room shut the door so I wouldn't have to watch them eat. They might think I am demented if I keep this half starved half desperate look on my face :)...
I do have a question tho...on atkins carb counter it says that half a cup of broccoli has 3.9 carbs while on fitday it says 9...since I am on induction I am trying to figure out which one should I follow according to atkins carb counter I had 14 carbs today but according to fitday I had 18. (I just read this after I wrote it and I am afraid that I might sound a wee bit obssesed ..oh well I am trying to do this right) I would appreciate if anyone would explain to me why is it diferent.
Ami (hiding from ice cream)

first weigh-in 15th of July mini goal 165 (whenever..actually to be honest the sooner the better : )

zipity Wed, Jun-02-04 12:53

Code:
Member.........CF Day ===================== Adypose............21(?) Afwife..............0 ami28...............4 angstusn............8 anonyMouse.........29 brdgrl..............7 Butterball..........1 CheesyPoof.........24 dcpetty.............2 happygrrl...........5 iceyfire77..........? Innamora...........28 Jadefox26..........11 justmoony...........0 MammaC.............88 Missaec............32 MISSRED197..........3 MommyOf2...........16 momof4boys.........18 nka.................4 NoelAlexan..........? OhioKim.............1 Rune1990............1 Sexylexy............1 Sisflomi...........52 sqkitty............42 Tammy565............9 tullip..............0 Twinmomma..........14 Zipity..............2 Zymi................7

*Will be updated through out the day as appropriate. Shout out if your cheat free day count is wrong.
**Reflects updates up to Post #268

twinmomma Wed, Jun-02-04 13:59

still hanging in there day14---just wanted to mention that Jace is using the potty :yay: I know thrilling huh?

happygrrl Wed, Jun-02-04 14:16

I made it through Day 5

Made it through day 5 cheatfree and dropped a pound!!! Woo hoo!!!

MISSRED197 Wed, Jun-02-04 18:24

Day 3 is done and gone!!! Yipee!!!!

Hugs~

CheesyPoof Wed, Jun-02-04 18:50

Day 24 Cheat Free. Whoo! :)

anonyMouse Wed, Jun-02-04 21:43

Cheat Free day 29 is complete. :D

jadefox26 Thu, Jun-03-04 00:49

Well done to everyone!! Sis, you're doing so well!! Happygirl, well done on the lb lost! Everyone else - well done on keeping on the plan!!
Hope you have a great holiday Lilly, and I had a wonderful birthday, I went shopping on Dh's credit card!!! Spent a fortune on new clothes and shoes - and some underwear too!!
I'm still managing to stay cheat free - I went to sn italian restauraunt last night and had salad to start with salmon and leugimes and salad with salmon with italian ham for main. It was all very delish!
Speak soon everyone, keep up the great work - together we can do this you know!!!!

jadefox26 Thu, Jun-03-04 01:14

Oh, and 16 days cheat free for me!! Woo Hoo!