Active Low-Carber Forums

Active Low-Carber Forums (http://forum.lowcarber.org/index.php)
-   Countdowns, Buddies & Challenges (http://forum.lowcarber.org/forumdisplay.php?f=106)
-   -   July Crackdown LC Megaeffort (http://forum.lowcarber.org/showthread.php?t=49464)

Atrsy Tue, Jul-23-02 21:46

Jude, your hunk is a little too NC for me.

And Wendye, I don't like long hair on a guy.

Roz, I can't see any attraction for your hunk either.

But, Ela, watch out! I just love that Texas boy! ;)
He reminds me of my DH when we were married 30 years ago!
I just love that little patch of soft brown fur at his belly button! For some reason, I go for the muscular blue collar type. I love to feast my eyes on the guys working on the roads or constuction!
No sissys or skinny assed guys for me! Give me a MAN!

ERSmith45 Tue, Jul-23-02 21:56

ROTFLMAO :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I had no clue that was within you Atrsy! :eek: You're a woman after my own heart. :D

Atrsy Wed, Jul-24-02 07:14

I guess you don't know me, Ela. I'm not really as boring as I appear! :rolleyes: I'm a little on the shy, quiet side until you get to know me.

I should set that Texas boy as my wallpaper. Then everytime I get on this computer, the accelerated heartbeat and heavy breathing would help me burn calories! :eek:

I wonder what my son would think if he saw that! The next day there might be a Chevy truck as wallpaper! :p

Carol

ERSmith45 Wed, Jul-24-02 08:20

As my good friend Bebe would say... Whahahahahaha :lol:! Your are too cute Carol and you make me laugh. :lol: If I used Texas Toy as a desktop, I could become OVER stimulated and possibly have a heart attack! :lol:

Atrsy Wed, Jul-24-02 13:18

Well, he's up! No, Ela, I'm not talking about George Clooney. ;)

Texas Toy is now my wallpaper. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh

I almost don't want to get on the computer and lose him!

Carol

ERSmith45 Wed, Jul-24-02 16:22

Alright Carol, it's time to put the Texas Toy away. :rolleyes: You're losing control! :eek: You are too cute Carol! ;) :D :lol:

heyjude607 Wed, Jul-24-02 19:15

NC...I WISH!!!!!!!!!

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:
Originally posted by Atrsy
Jude, your hunk is a little too NC for me.

Here's my HUNK's "Claim to Fame" and another photo...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
KRIS KRISTOFFERSON, Hall of Fame singer-songwriter, actor and political activist was born in Brownsville, Texas just over the border from Matamoros, Mexico. Clocking well over a million miles on his tour bus alone since 1970 when his songs,"Me and Bobby McGee," "Help Me Make It Through The Night," "For The Good Times," "Loving Her Was Easier,"and "Why Me," to name a few, made him a much sought after concert performer.

He is a graduate of Pomona College in California where he majored in Creative Literature and was awarded a Rhodes Scholarship to Oxford University, where he studied William Blake while never abandoning his lifelong admiration for the down-home poet of country music, Hank Williams.

After a stint as an Army pilot, he declined a teaching post at West Point and moved to Nashville to pursue a writing career and a foothold in the country music scene. . He has been named to the Songwriter's Hall of Fame and has had his songs recorded by hundreds of major artists.

Kristofferson's acting career lifted off in tandem with his musical success. He starred in his first film in 1971, and followed this success with several hits. Certainly a landmark in his film career was starring in "A Star Is Born" with Barbra Streisand, for which he won a Golden Globe Award for Best Actor.

BTW: I think Rosie's HUNK is very sexy with those BEDROOM eyes! Makes me forget about eating (very inspirational)!!!!!!

Ela's guy's are cute too, but, don't really "do it for me"!

Even though I recognize Wendye's Hunk as a Hunk, he's not my type either!

Come on, Artsy girl, I'm waiting for the post of your favorite HUNK? Yours too sweet BeBe ?

"A Man is Only as Great and He is Kind!"

heyjude607 Wed, Jul-24-02 19:20

HERE'S A North Carolina HUNK!

1 Attachment(s)
~NC HUNK!

kodi10 Wed, Jul-24-02 21:36

1 Attachment(s)
Oh, you guys are nuts, now THIS is a man!

Atrsy Wed, Jul-24-02 22:22

Sorry, Jude, I never recognized Kris. I like him too--very rugged! Even when I went back for another look, I wouldn't have known him. But, that picture of you kissing him was something else! Maybe you are the celebrity and not Plum! And I never knew all those facts about Kris, either. That makes him even more special. Maybe I should change that wallpaper.

Ela, did you get my PM?

Kodi, don't even tell me that that is a picture of young George W. Bush! :roll:

Carol

And don't look for a pic of my hunk. I keep him locked up in a special place just for me!

rustpot Thu, Jul-25-02 05:41

You girls are a hoot. The truth is that men are but mere playthings to you girls. We are sex objects. We are leered at in the street. We try and fend off the comments "Cor, look at the six pack on him!" or " Cute bum (butt, if you are an american)"

We cannot go down the pub without girls undressing us with their eyes or shouting "show us your Calvin Kleins"

I blame Mae West. For it was she who said "How tall are you?" "Six foot seven" was the reply " Well lets forget about the six foot and talk about the seven inches!"

She it was who said " Save a boyfriend for a rainy day, and another in case it doesn't rain" and "Come up and see me sometime.. for a scotch and sofa" How many times have we heard the "Is that a ........... in you pocket ? or are you just pleased to see me" line

This blatent sexual harrassment has got to stop. Any body would think that we men are just gagging for girls to rip our shirts off and rub baby oil all over us. Even the President of the United States cannot smoke a cigar in peace!

We are hunks of meat. It is a cattle market. You don't catch us goggle eyed at pictures of ladies with no clothes on. No siree.

As we are always told that size does not matter with a muffled guffaw we must assume that size does matter. I have learnt that if you take the complete opposite of what you are told it is nearer the truth. ;)

So just for you here is another hunk. On the principle of the bigger the better

Atrsy Thu, Jul-25-02 05:51

You love it Rustpot. Or you wouldn't love Mae West so much that you keep her little terms of endearment so close to your heart, or should I say your Calvin Kleins.

LORI JO Thu, Jul-25-02 05:57

Hunks

I go away for a little bit and look what you all turn into! A mass of drooling teenage hormones!

Here's my hunk - Harrison Ford as Indy! Sigh!

RP - too funny!! We just love ya for your sexy ear!

Carol - !!! - It's true what they say about those quiet ones!!

Lori :rheart:[.com[/IMG]

ERSmith45 Thu, Jul-25-02 07:08

Jude my dear....... Sorry your guys don't even move the Hunk needle for me. Kris is a very accomplished good looking man, but doesn't make my Hunk needle move, even with his singing.

Carol... Yes, I got your PM... Did you get my reply? :D How could you miss Mel Gibson or worse yet mistake him for George Bush! Oh my! :eek:

Kodi.... Yeah, he moves the Hunk needle... :D

Rustpot, you are too cute and oh so right about us girls...:eek: :lol:

Lori Jo, your back! :D Good choice ol'girl.. The needle move on that one... ;) Oh my, I'm becoming easy... :p See, while you were away everything went to sh*t in a hand basket! :lol:

Well, on to the real subject in this thread... I've made it to the Gym Sunday, Tuesday, and last night! :eek: Last night my friend Iris kicked my butt on the machines! Ouwa, ouwa, ouwa...

disneybebe Thu, Jul-25-02 07:32

Yes, another Australian hunk.