Active Low-Carber Forums

Active Low-Carber Forums (http://forum.lowcarber.org/index.php)
-   Countdowns, Buddies & Challenges (http://forum.lowcarber.org/forumdisplay.php?f=106)
-   -   No Cheat Till Labor Day Challenge (http://forum.lowcarber.org/showthread.php?t=54128)

qcchevyman Fri, Aug-09-02 17:38

Hi Cher. Sheila told me she likes Eggs, but only with a Dab of Catsup on them. She can't stand to see Cheese on it. Go Figure.

She told me some of the things she does eat for Breakfast and I wish I had what she has.

today I had a 4 Egg Omlete 3 or 4 Carbs

Crushed Pork Rinds in the Omlete 0 Carbs

8 Slices of Bacon 0 Carbs

Muti Vitamin

30 oz of Water.

2 1 liter Diet Pepsi's

Tonight I'll have another 80 oz of Water.

Maybe that will help Flush out the Diet Pepsi.

qcchevyman Fri, Aug-09-02 17:39

Whoops I forgot to add I had 4 oz of Cheese to on the Omlete.

Princesspp Fri, Aug-09-02 17:45

Good evening, morning, afternoon....

Whatever it happens to be in your part of the world!!!!

I won't be posting my results until later, cuz happy hubby is gonna take me out for dinner tonight and he doesn't get home til later ... :D

BBBBBBBBUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTTTT:::::::::
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tonya -- WTG on your Chinese lunch .. I've got that dilemma for dinner tonight .. Good news though, not a buffet:D .. and then TODAY = Indian food ... :yum: ... Good job at resisting the no-no's :nono: though .. that's tough to do!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Cher --my sweet Cher ... I'm so happy you're feeling better ... :hyper: .. I hope you stay that way, or get even better ... shhhhh be vewy vewy quiet -- Richard's hinted as to how well he's doing, but doesn't wanna reveal it til the end of the challenge ... shhhhhhhh

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Vicki -- I done did good yesterday!!! (but I'm so far really low today .. Oh-oh ... mom's gonna yell again!!!! :eek:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Carol -- Boy - you've just been one Ms. Clean!!! I live in a little town too, where the closest gas station is about 2 miles away ... Your increase could come from alot of stuff .. if your not normally "active" and now you're just goin' like a house o fire -- or if you're area is humid ... etc ... etc ... don't get discouraged .. keep on truckin!!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Richard -- My on line sweetie!!! Only a few more hours, then I can try your omelet too ... :yum: ....oooooo my belly growled as I was typing this ... :eek:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Joan --Sweet Joan ... I read in your journal the name suggested for the October "fest" ... shhhhh -- keeping it a secret for now ... (unless of course someone stops in your journal :lol: ) but it's a cute one!!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Pepperoni --Little Pepperoni!!! WTG on your no cheat -- you're doing excellent
"NANNY NANNY BOO BOO - YOU CAN'T CATCH ME!!!" (wait - I'm backing back up -- oh-oh - she might pass me up with flying colors ... ) Grrrrrrr ... WAIT - JUST WAIT TILL AFTER TOM PACKS HIS BAGS AND LEAVES!!!! I'LL BE BACK IN THE RUNNING THEN!!! :lol:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Greg --Isn't routine nice!!! You just keep right on posting - We love to see ya!!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sienna --Like Cher said -- if your plan is to eat what you want one day a week, then you're not cheating .. no matter what your plan is .. if you didn't cheat on it, then you did a good day for the day :daze: ... You don't need to post counts either - that's just something "some of us" (I won't name names) < me obsess about -- but if you've just want to be cheerleader -- have fun!!! keeping the hyper :hyper: pace up in here ... (and yes .. I JUST LOVE THOSE LITTLE GUYS!!!!! :hyper: :yay:)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sunshine -- WTG on the baggy clothes and I definately commend you on obstaining from the scale til the end of the month ... I couldn't do that IF YOU PAID ME!!!! :lol:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay all .. I'll put in my day end results alittle later ...
We're closing in on the end of the week ... (some of us have a weekend problem.... :eek: ):rolleyes: but we will make it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Talk later all!!!
Love ya all!!! :rheart:

Cher Fri, Aug-09-02 18:00

OMG...you guys/gals/Lcers....lol...you have to see the pretty "Cher" pic that Sienna made...it's so cool...I will figure this out sometime tongiht...somehow, I will get it into my signature line....Oh...I'm so impressed...Thank You...Thank You Sienna... just e-mailed it to DH...cause he's in Florida right now...

Richard...I'm making Donald's Deep Dish Pizza in a few minutes...and, it feels like I'm cheating. I don't just make the pizza...I make a pan of just the LC bread...and then, I make garlic bread and bruchetta out of it...YUM...I'm so glad Donald left us that recipe.... It make NOT CHEATING Fun! Sheila doesn't like the cheese...oh, she's so good (I just love the cheese part)!

Sally....Oh...I hope you have a great "NO CHEAT" dinner at the Chinese place. I was thinking about Chinese last night...but, just the shrimp made with garlic and shallots...yummm...even the thought is good! Ok...I can't wait to see Richard's results...but, I'll keep quiet until labor day...oh this is gonna be soooo tough . Sally... your posts are so cute..they always make my day. Did you see the pretty "Cher" pic that Sienna made? I'm just so excited about it. It's in my journal...but, how do I put it on the signature line???

Off to make p-i-z-z-a :yay:

Tanyaskees Fri, Aug-09-02 18:02

Hello out there, it's THE WEEKEND..........The real challenge for me starts now. How I love weekends and how I love to cheat on weekends. Can I stay cheat free?????????? Of course I can :clap: Having a protien shake for dinner now, I love them thigs :yum: :yum: :yum: :yum: :yum:
Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend. I'll check in later.

sheilaraye Fri, Aug-09-02 18:42

Sorry guys, I didn't cheat--but I did get a glucose IV
bag attached to me at the emergency room. So I will
withdraw from the no-cheat thread. GRRRRRRRRRrrrr.
Sorry to have to be the first "quitter"!!!

See ya-------- Sheila

Tanyaskees Fri, Aug-09-02 18:46

Hi Sheila, I hope it's nothing major and you are ok. Take care of yourself :bhug:

Princesspp Fri, Aug-09-02 20:07

du du du du du du <trumpet fanfair!!!!!

DAY 6!!!!!!

:wiggle::hyper::wiggle::hyper::wiggle::hyper::wiggle::hyper::wiggle:
:hyper::wiggle::hyper::wiggle::hyper::wiggle::hyper::wiggle::hyper:

NO CHEAT!!!!!!

19 CARBS!!!!!!!

Okay ... now that I got the three colors that I think clashed the best ... that way I got your attention :lol: ....

We're rounding the turn into the weekend ... :hyper: ... anyone that needs moral support .. just come and look at this post ... and it will definatly detour you from food ..

I'm gonna try and stop in tomorrow ... but if I don't .. EVERYONE HAVE A SUPER DUPER LC SATURDAY (DAY 7) < one whole week!!!!! WTG Everyone!!!!!!:yay::hyper:

Talk later
Love ya all!!!:rheart:

adnil53 Fri, Aug-09-02 20:55

Day 6 already!

And no cheating!!!! Cher, my exercising is going ok... still at it!

Cher Fri, Aug-09-02 23:14

Sheila...what happened...are you OK?

Ranger Sat, Aug-10-02 05:09

Day 6 Whoo hoo!

Hi everyone,

I feel great, the scale hasn't moved but that is ok....I am stickin to this thing!!! I love coming here for all of the support from you guys! You are all terrific!

Sheila, I don't think a glucose IV is a means of cheating??? I hope you are ok...can't you still play with us? Feel better ok?

We can do this together!
Carol

sheilaraye Sat, Aug-10-02 05:55

Thanks guys, I think I will STAY!!!

I need this to keep me focused.

I just knew that glucose is another big fat word for
SUGAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And I wanted to be "legal".

I didn't starve myself--that's not why the low bpressure
happened, it's just the way I am. Sometimes it bothers
me more than other times. It has been a LONG time
since it has been this bad, though.

The good news is the dr. said that I am very healthy!!
My grandma that had low bpressure passed away last
October at going on 102!!!!!!!!!

Thanks everyone for all the concern!! Sheila

Wendrew7 Sat, Aug-10-02 06:26

Hello,

I just want to say that this thread has saved me many times this week and has been a source of support and inspiration...many many thanks to all.

but I had a whooshy this morning....2 lbs!

I hope the whooshy was from my tushy!

I also walked last night...just a mile, but it's the start of a habit, I hope. My sweetie came with me and it's a very nice walkway along the Long Island Sound.

Everyone have a great weekend!

Wendy

greg5756 Sat, Aug-10-02 07:06

Way to go everybody

I agree with Cher I don't think having a glucose IV stuck in you by medical professionals is a means of cheating. I am not saying you should make it a daily occurrence, and if you did I would begin to think you were cheating.

For the people reading this besides sheila, it is only my maccab sense of humor she likes so well.

I really don't believe anybody would be addicted to sugar enough to get glucose IV's daily.

Well the no cheat thing is going well for me. I am not experiencing any cravings. My exercise is going well and I am happy at my progress. I did not move the scale this week I think that is fine.

I did wear size 36 shorts out last night and didn't look to bad. So I guess my body is readjusting. My legs are looking good nice and defined, but my torso from the waist to my chest I can't seem to do anything with, but this has always been the case. I will just keep at it day by day. I am confident that I will triumph over this (as dw say's bloating) fat.

Well I sure didn't mean to be so long winded. (unless you ask VictoriaT) she always thinks I am long winded, but spouses say that about each other all the time. will write later.

congratulation Wendrew on the whoosh I love that feeling of stepping on the scale and it goes down.

cya Greg

Marlaine Sat, Aug-10-02 10:08

No whooshing in this part of the world, but still no cheats either!! Good to see everyone doing so well and staying so motivated! What a great bunch of losers we all are!

Marlaine