Active Low-Carber Forums

Active Low-Carber Forums (http://forum.lowcarber.org/index.php)
-   Countdowns, Buddies & Challenges (http://forum.lowcarber.org/forumdisplay.php?f=106)
-   -   Countdown to 130! (http://forum.lowcarber.org/showthread.php?t=156689)

Isiar Tue, Apr-13-04 08:23

Hi there!
Sprissy, glad you rescue our thread! :)
I have been busy busy but doing so well at the food and exercise department...I had my VERY well deserved whoosh after TOM and managed to see a new low of 134 :thup:
I'm 136 this morning... :rolleyes: Patience is a virtue.

CalicoCat Tue, Apr-13-04 09:05

Hi everyone! Is it OK to join you? I really want to get to 130 lbs before the beginning of summer. I was 136.5 lbs this morning.

I see that you did well exercising Dora. Congratulations! I used to, but for the last month, I have been lazy… What if I did some Pilates before lunch today? Wouldn’t it be great?

Sprissy Wed, Apr-14-04 20:22

Welcome CalicoCat, Glad to have you join us. Looks like you are doing great so far. Isiar, you are on track. Keep up the good work. I am still nursing a back problem so I am just lucky to get through the day. So exercise is out for now for me. Just glad there is no weight gain.

CalicoCat Fri, Apr-16-04 08:37

Sprissy, take good care of your back. For now, you are right, not gaining I really good! I gained so much weight when I had problems with my knees and feet and could not walk!

Well, I did some Pilates before lunch on Tuesday, and then on Wednesday! Today, I am back at 134,5 lbs and I am so glad! Yesterday I felt sore all over my body but today, I think I am good to resume Pilates!

Sprissy Sat, Apr-17-04 07:23

Good Morning Gals, I am feeling much better today and I finally decided that I should weigh in. I have lost 1 lb. Now at 144. Actually it was closer to 143 but I am not taking credit for that yet. Anyway my back feels much better and now I can at least move around and get something accomplished. Thank God because I was just about to check myself into the hospital because my body felt like it had shut down completely. I hope that you all are having a nice weekend. Enjoy!

Sprissy Sun, Apr-25-04 11:40

Hello Gals, Where is everybody? I just thought I would check in but nobody is posting. I was down another 2 lbs this morning. Now at 142. Slow but still losing. I hope you are all doing well and losers as well.

CalicoCat Mon, Apr-26-04 13:15

Sprissy, congratulations on losing those 3 lbs! :cheer: :clap: :cheer: That is great news!

I am down at 133 lbs now so I am getting real close to that 130! I might just get to it for the summer!

Sprissy Sun, May-02-04 12:08

Hello Gals, Everyone is dissappearing from this thread. Have we all reached our goals? I know I haven't, I weighed in a couple days ago at 141. I have had all kinds of problems though, which make me want to eat sweets. I can't believe I have continued to loose. But I am going to try harder this week to not cheat and not to let my problems with my husband interfer with my diet. CalicoCat you are so close to your goal, I hope you made it already. Isar are you still out there, you also were very close to your goal, how are you doing? I hope that you are still a loser. Take care, hope you all have had a nice weekend.;

CalicoCat Tue, May-11-04 12:31

Hi Sprissy!

Congratulations on losing that pound!

No, I haven’t made it yet. The closer to our goal, the longer it takes to lose! I went as low as 131.5 lbs but was bad lately and weighted 134 this morning. Water weight! ;)

Hang in there, I am with you!