Active Low-Carber Forums

Active Low-Carber Forums (http://forum.lowcarber.org/index.php)
-   Triple Digits Club (http://forum.lowcarber.org/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   Sign-up for one year of TDC!! (http://forum.lowcarber.org/showthread.php?t=85205)

Kelly_L Fri, Dec-12-03 19:55

Hey Imber

Welcome aboard :)

gerriz Sat, Dec-13-03 11:48

What a great idea, the year is almost up but hopefully the forum will contine as new pledges appear. I have been doing Atkins for a few months but just found the TDC.

I Gerri, promise to stay on the forum for one full year in good times and in bad. I promise to keep working the low-carb lifestyle, even though I may run into a rough patch here and there. Should something happen in my life and I change my mind about all of this - I promise to come to the TDC and say goodbye (death precluding this) so the many people who have supported me know what became of me. Most of all, I promise to be genuine with myself and others, at all times.

ItaliaGirl Tue, Dec-16-03 15:45

Great Idea!!!

:hyper:

xxx

kenorma Wed, Dec-17-03 10:45

New Here!

HI! I am new here. I am glad to be here. Decided not to wait until the typical New Year resolution. Christmas should be interesting. I have exactly 100 lbs. I would like to lose. Is it possible. I will not have been that small since shortly before I got married, 15 years ago this up coming August. I would like to be at least 50 lbs. lighter by then. Is this possible? :yay:
My math is not screwy iI am just not sure I can weigh 132 after having 3 kids.

DWRolfe Fri, Jan-09-04 16:33

Bumping this one to the front for the New Year...

Donald

neonsky Fri, Jan-09-04 17:29

Hey, I am a newbie here, but I'm committed, and I NEED this place, the support makes alot of difference.

So here is my commitment - I Kathy, otherwise known as neonsky, promise to stay on the forum for one full year in good times and in bad. I promise to keep working the low-carb lifestyle, even though I may run into a rough patch here and there. Should something happen in my life and I change my mind about all of this - I promise to come to the TDC and say goodbye (death precluding this) so the many people who have supported me know what became of me. Most of all, I promise to be genuine with myself and others, at all times. Your friend - Kathy

treese10 Fri, Jan-09-04 19:20

I treese10, otherwise known as Theresa, promise to stay on the forum for one full year in good times and bad. I promise to keep working the low carb lifestyle, even though I may run into a rough patch here and there. Should something happen in my life and I change my mind about all of this- I promise to come to the TDC and say goodbye (death precluding this) so the many people that have supported me know what became of me. Most of all, I promise to be genuine with myself and others, at all times.

Great idea, ideal way to stay motivated!!!!
take care all,
Treese

outdoormom Fri, Jan-09-04 19:36

I'm here! You have all been such and inspiration and so helpful this past week. You all keep me motivated- that and hubby hehe.

I Kim, otherwise known as outdoormom, promise to stay on the forum for one full year in good times and in bad. I promise to keep working the low-carb lifestyle, even though I may run into a rough patch here and there. Should something happen in my life and I change my mind about all of this - I promise to come to the TDC and say goodbye (death precluding this) so the many people who have supported me know what became of me. Most of all, I promise to be genuine with myself and others, at all times. Your friend -

Pacycheeks Fri, Jan-09-04 23:36

This couldn't have come at better time.........

Hello everyone,
Tis the season to be pledgin'. I know this is the best woe and here is the best place for support. I'm usually one of those folks who disappear. So now I'm officially giving my word that I won't.

I, Tracy, otherwise known as Pacycheeks, promise to stay on the forum for one full year in good times and in bad. I promise to keep working the low-carb lifestyle, even though I may run into a rough patch here and there. Should something happen in my life and I change my mind about all of this - I promise to come to the TDC and say goodbye (death precluding this) so the many people who have supported me know what became of me. Most of all, I promise to be genuine with myself and others, at all times. Your friend - Tracy

Luscious Fri, Jan-09-04 23:44

I'm new to this forum, and I will be in on this

I have made a commitment to myself to lose over 100 pounds... I don't want to lose all my curves, so going from 291 to 190 pounds sounds like a good thing to me, because I am tall and strong and just look plain silly with no meat on me. I was advised to do Atkins by a new doc I found who is treating me for my diabetes. I am in this to be healthier, and that means losing weight and getting my blood sugar under control. I have lost 16 pounds so far.

I love reading through this forum, and didn't find the TDC until today. I will commit to post here for 2004. I wonder what my weight loss percentage scale will say next new year's eve?

Luscious in sydney :angel:

Lindazkewl Fri, Jan-09-04 23:51

Me too, me too!!! :yay:

I Linda, otherwise known as Lindazkewl, promise to stay on the forum for one full year in good times and in bad. I promise to keep working the low-carb lifestyle, even though I may run into a rough patch here and there. Should something happen in my life and I change my mind about all of this - I promise to come to the TDC and say goodbye (death precluding this) so the many people who have supported me know what became of me. Most of all, I promise to be genuine with myself and others, at all times. Your friend - Linda

Very best of luck and health to all you you!! :bhug:

orchidday Sat, Jan-10-04 00:47

I Orchidday, promise to stay on the forum for one full year in good times and in bad. I promise to keep working the low-carb lifestyle, even though I may run into a rough patch here and there. Should something happen in my life and I change my mind about all of this - I promise to come to the TDC and say goodbye (death precluding this) so the many people who have supported me know what became of me. Most of all, I promise to be genuine with myself and others, at all times.

I am so happy to get recommitted. Thanks for bringing this back Donald.....it feels good to be home. Orchid

Amazlilith Mon, Jan-12-04 09:09

Here I go...

I Sophia, otherwise known as Amazlilith, promise to stay on the forum for one full year in good times and in bad. I promise to keep working the low-carb lifestyle, even though I may run into a rough patch here and there. Should something happen in my life and I change my mind about all of this - I promise to come to the TDC and say goodbye (death precluding this) so the many people who have supported me know what became of me. Most of all, I promise to be genuine with myself and others, at all times. Your friend - Sophia

LauriTheRN Wed, Jan-14-04 10:13

I'm with all of you.

I Lauri, otherwise known as LauriTheRN, promise to stay on the forum for one full year in good times and in bad. I promise to keep working the low-carb lifestyle, even though I may run into a rough patch here and there. Should something happen in my life and I change my mind about all of this - I promise to come to the TDC and say goodbye (death precluding this) so the many people who have supported me know what became of me. Most of all, I promise to be genuine with myself and others, at all times.

3kittens Thu, Jan-15-04 12:14

I Connie, otherwise known as 3kittens, promise to stay on the forum for one full year in good times and in bad. I promise to keep working the low-carb lifestyle, even though I may run into a rough patch here and there. Should something happen in my life and I change my mind about all of this - I promise to come to the TDC and say goodbye (death precluding this) so the many people who have supported me know what became of me. Most of all, I promise to be genuine with myself and others, at all times. Your friend - Connie :agree:

CookieHugs Fri, Jan-16-04 18:07

So here is my commitment - I Betty, otherwise known as CookieHugs, promise to stay on the forum for one full year in good times and in bad. I promise to keep working the low-carb lifestyle, even though I may run into a rough patch here and there. Should something happen in my life and I change my mind about all of this - I promise to come to the TDC and say goodbye (death precluding this) so the many people who have supported me know what became of me. Most of all, I promise to be genuine with myself and others, at all times. Your friend - Betty

Katie64 Sat, Jan-17-04 20:21

:wave: Hi, I'm new here, joined back in June but I'm not very good at self motivation. :bash: so I'm back and I have lots of reading :read: to do, I tend to follow SKD, but recently have been doing TKD, but I keep falling, so my plan is to start over (of course, never give up) I guess maybe I should do the Atkins Induction :help: but I like to keep carbs under 10g, not reasonable but I have done it, I am also at a frustrating point, stop, start, stop, start :tears: so I think it would be best for me to take it a day at a time, maybe even a moment at a time, I'll start a journal here too, I have a couple at BBing forums, but in order for you to help me, I guess you would need to know about me :wiggle: You'll see me around, I'm not too shy :)

So here is my commitment - I Katherine, otherwise known as Katie64, promise to stay on the forum for one full year in good times and in bad. I promise to keep working the low-carb lifestyle, even though I may run into a rough patch here and there. Should something happen in my life and I change my mind about all of this - I promise to come to the TDC and say goodbye (death precluding this) so the many people who have supported me know what became of me. Most of all, I promise to be genuine with myself and others, at all times. Your friend - Katie

qattales Mon, Jan-19-04 19:23

I debra, otherwise known as qattales, promise to stay on the forum for one full year in good times and in bad. I promise to keep working the low-carb lifestyle, even though I may run into a rough patch here and there. Should something happen in my life and I change my mind about all of this - I promise to come to the TDC and say goodbye (death precluding this) so the many people who have supported me know what became of me. Most of all, I promise to be genuine with myself and others, at all times. Your friend - debra

hummelda Mon, Jan-19-04 20:32

I'll be here, for richer or poorer, fatter or thinner, unless death do us part.

Louise aka hummelda

MelodyVAKS Thu, Jan-22-04 13:58

Here

So here is my commitment - I Melody, otherwise known as MelodyVAKS, promise to stay on the forum for one full year in good times and in bad. I promise to keep working the low-carb lifestyle, even though I may run into a rough patch here and there. Should something happen in my life and I change my mind about all of this - I promise to come to the TDC and say goodbye (death precluding this) so the many people who have supported me know what became of me. Most of all, I promise to be genuine with myself and others, at all times.

mel

Michelle67 Thu, Jan-29-04 10:32

SIGN ME UP TOO!!!!!!!!!!
I Michelle, otherwise known as Michelle67, promise to stay on the forum for 1 full year, in good times and bad. I promise to keep working the low carb lifestyle, even though I may run into a rough patch here and there. Should something happen in my life and I change my mind about all of this-I promise to come to the TDC and say goodbye (death precluding this) so the many people that have supported me know what became of me. Most of all, I promise to be genuine with myself and others, at all times.

Michelle

Mommyof3 Thu, Jan-29-04 21:17

I, Misty, otherwise known as Mommyof3, promise to stay on the forum for one full year in good times and in bad. I promise to keep working the low-carb lifestyle, even though I may run into a rough patch here and there. Should something happen in my life and I change my mind about all of this - I promise to come to the TDC and say goodbye (death precluding this) so the many people who have supported me know what became of me. Most of all, I promise to be genuine with myself and others, at all times. Your friend - Misty

smilyus Fri, Jan-30-04 21:02

:blush:

Even though I'm not LCing and haven't been since May and this is a bit late, I would like to say "goodbye" and let others know that I'm not dead. It's nice to see quite a few fimilar faces even though I've been gone for so long :) Keep up the good work everyone. :thup:

wench Sat, Jan-31-04 03:05

I'm with you guys too. I started ANA 12/1/04 and I am really focused at the moment, but I know I won't always be. Three cheers for the TDC!!!

Wench

toleliz Tue, Feb-03-04 17:27

Count me in too! For the next year I promise to be here and do my best and be accountable for my actions. I will do my best to be good to my self and take good care of me because if my health suffers then how can I take care of others? I will incorporate more physical activity into my life and become a stronger fitter me.

dvellio Tue, Feb-03-04 22:33

Sorry, I posted this in the wrong thread

Oops?

I put this in the wrong thread.

Sorry.

DerBlumers Thu, Feb-05-04 17:48

Hello...

I've actually been here since August...but I, Cheryl (aka DerBlumers) promise to be here...at least through August 2004....

ChrisCanDo Thu, Feb-05-04 20:08

I, Christy, aka ChrisCanDo, promise to try my best stick to my plan, visit the forum regularly, offer advice when I can, and seek advice when I need it most!

Luanna_nz Tue, Feb-17-04 16:46

I,Luanna, otherwise known as Luanna_nz, promise to stay on the forum for one full year in good times and in bad. I promise to keep working the low-carb lifestyle, even though I may run into a rough patch here and there. Should something happen in my life and I change my mind about all of this - I promise to come to the TDC and say goodbye (death precluding this) so the many people who have supported me know what became of me. Most of all, I promise to be genuine with myself and others, at all times. Your friend - Luanna

2MuchPizza Sat, Feb-21-04 00:15

Count me in too!

I Sheri, otherwise known as 2MuchPizza, promise to stay on the forum for one full year in good times and in bad. I promise to keep working the low-carb lifestyle, even though I may run into a rough patch here and there. Should something happen in my life and I change my mind about all of this - I promise to come to the TDC and say goodbye (death precluding this) so the many people who have supported me know what became of me. Most of all, I promise to be genuine with myself and others, at all times. Your friend - Sheri