Active Low-Carber Forums

Active Low-Carber Forums (http://forum.lowcarber.org/index.php)
-   Countdowns, Buddies & Challenges (http://forum.lowcarber.org/forumdisplay.php?f=106)
-   -   Let's get fit together (http://forum.lowcarber.org/showthread.php?t=94932)

Yesican Fri, Mar-28-03 18:44

Nat is in?!
Woooooooo Hooooooo!

Ok...My goals are:
To fit into a size 10.
To firm up everywhere.
To feel good about wearing shorts/tank tops & a bathing suit.

My reward:
Wearing shorts/tank tops & a bathing suit in Kauai this July on our second honeymoon.

(Hula Hula)

mischa Fri, Mar-28-03 18:49

Yesican what a great goal...I want to go to Hawaii too...maybe I should make this my Goal for Fall. I have a friend there..Clrmind wanna invite ourselves to Werner and Ilse's lol?

DDMariana Fri, Mar-28-03 19:05

All I want to do is finally wear something sleeveless in the summer! Is that asking for so much??? :(

Come to think of it, only one summer about 5 years ago did I wear a bathing suit and sleeveless things...OH, what a blast I had that summer... :D

What happened?? :confused:

Will it fix again?? :(

Lessara Fri, Mar-28-03 19:13

Ok I'm a hundred percent in!

Ok, I'm putting my fears away. I'll go get the numbers for the things asked for.. (deep breath) and I'll get a good (well as good as I can) picture to post. Promise. So what did you think of the mini goals??

My measurements: I'm huge!!! :(

Wrist 7"
Neck 15"
Hips 57"
Waist 45"
Forarm 12"
Calf 19"
Height 5'-8"
Weight 292

Body Fat 62% (Protein Power method) Eeeeeekkkkk!!!!
My goal by June 30, I'm shooting for 265 lbs. or a 25lb weight loss. My reward? New clothes!

I'm also going to weekly keep track of my walking distance. I've only been going to the gym (second time around, for only a month and I'm a whimp) I'm curious to where in the state I could have walked to. This should be fun!

adnil53 Fri, Mar-28-03 19:20

Ok, I will take Nat's suggestion and measure my waist, my belly button and 3 in down from my belly button... sound right? Also I am going to use Fat Wars as my food and exercise program.

chysmith Fri, Mar-28-03 19:28

For chest measurement, is that the ribcage or across the breasts?

clrmind Fri, Mar-28-03 19:30

Funny you should mention Hawaii:
All I really wish, hope for, need, desire or want, is to be able to wear this dress out in public and breathe at the same time:

Dress

I think Hawaii is totally appropriate for it!
Now, I gotta call 911 to get someone over here to take it off--I'm suffocating!

adnil53 Fri, Mar-28-03 19:38

Ok, so just what measurements are we doing?

DDMariana Fri, Mar-28-03 19:41

Yes, I would like to know how to measure the boobs too.

Is that with a bra on or without?? :D (Because if it's without, then I have another question... :lol: )

:wave:

sam59 Fri, Mar-28-03 19:46

Donna...it think I'll need the answer to that other one too....lol

Sam

Natrushka Fri, Mar-28-03 19:47

Yes, I am "in" - but as a member, not a slave driver! I'll take some pictures this weekend - I'm due in any event ;)

Nat (measuring under her bust since 09/01)

TBABY Fri, Mar-28-03 19:49

Measurements too!!!!!!!!!

OMG you guys, you're killing me as well as your eyes. I might as well put a picture of an elephant in here :lol: Okay, will also take measurement this weekend also. Have lots to do, so will start Monday with the "Firm".

Maxine :daze:

mischa Fri, Mar-28-03 19:51

Poor Deze :lol:

ok I always measured with a bra on..right over the nipple area. And please..if you nipple is towards the belly button..just lift it where it suppose to be ...:D

under the bust I call rib measurement???

sam59 Fri, Mar-28-03 19:51

Maxine...

I have peeked at your posted pic....and ya couldn't come close to an elephant honey. Just think of all this show and tell as cleansing...and a big ole START to something wonderful !!!!!!

Sam

sam59 Fri, Mar-28-03 19:58

Geez...

This thread born of a little good natured ribbing, is just over 24 hours old, and has over 100 posts, and over 1000 viewings so far.

Started out with three of us....and look now!!!! :eek:

Who'd of thunk it Mischa?

There are gonna be some hotties around here come July!!!!

Sam