Active Low-Carber Forums

Active Low-Carber Forums (http://forum.lowcarber.org/index.php)
-   Success Stories (http://forum.lowcarber.org/forumdisplay.php?f=86)
-   -   My first "Before & After" photos... (http://forum.lowcarber.org/showthread.php?t=44280)

towerprncs Tue, Jun-18-02 05:13

hey Donald

Just wanted to add my little hooray to all the others--what a difference--you look a lot younger!! I'm so proud of you and I don't even know you!! I know how you feel about the before picture--it takes a lot of courage to share something like that but you have no idea what sort of hope it gives big people too--because if you can do it--they can do it--what a wonderful inspiration--we're all looking forward to more from the incredible shrinking man!

Well done!
Kae
All together on the road to enLIGHTenment

kellyp Tue, Jun-18-02 06:29

WOW!!! :dazzle: I am whistling, but you can't hear me.LOL No, but seriously your transformation is truly awesome and inspiring! And as others have said, you carry your weight well, because you don't look as heavy as you stated you are now. I hope & pray that I can be that successful. Also, beautiful eyes Donald.

Cher Mon, Jun-24-02 19:09

Whoo Hoo Donald....

Wow, I'm so glad that this thread got posted in the "Success Stories" section... cause it's so motivational. Well you already know how great I think you're doing but, now...you've not only motivated me...but thousands.
Way to go...and just in case you haven't seen them lately...here's the cheering squad saying YAY DONALD...

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer::cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Keep up the great work :rose:

Kristine Sun, Jul-07-02 19:51

1 Attachment(s)
Hey Donald! A belated congratulations on your success so far! It won't be long now until you can successfully attend Star Trek conventions and impersonate Jonathan Frakes, thusly being bombarded by adoring female fans. :D

I think you have the nicer smile. :D

I like photoshop, too. :thup:

dankar Mon, Jul-08-02 04:41

Thanks Donald

Hi Donald,
I just wanted to say thanks for being such a wonderful source of motivation and inspiration for us all. THANK YOU! dankar

good egg Mon, Jul-08-02 12:12

Thank you

I wanted to thank you for your before and after post... I am (was) only two weeks into induction until the 4th of July hit and today I am starting all over... at the same weight I started two weeks ago (I had lost like 8 pounds...). Anyways, I was looking for some inspiration and you provided it.

Keep up the good work.
I will be trying too!

RawSienna Mon, Jul-08-02 17:46

You look fabbbbulous!

Actually...in your before pictures you look great....an amazing smile and spirit shining through...that part doesn't change...it is only enhanced by your new-found confidence and energy! Keep up the great work....you are an inspiration...to be sure! :wave:

pippa Mon, Jul-08-02 18:17

Way to go Donald!!

WOW! that is great, If only i can have those same results in 5mos. lol good for you, and by the way your quite the looker :roll:

RawSienna Thu, Jul-11-02 12:14

Hi Donald!

Just popped in to say hello...see how you are doing!
I just downloaded the Deep Dish Pizza Quiche recipe. I'm going to make it this weekend. It sounds absolutely YUMMY. I downloaded Awesome Chicken Brocolli one to try too! Thanks for sharing them!

Hoping this post finds you well...and happy...and in good LC spirits! :wave:

pippa Thu, Jul-11-02 22:07

help!!!!!

Hi Don,

How r ya, I hope good. How's the loss? I hope good aldo. Look I was in the recipes, and i stumbled across the french toast"pork rinds", And i now this isn't really the place to ask but, can i have the full recipe? And are they ok to have during induction?

thanks pip

MaltoMeel Sun, Jul-14-02 18:04

Wow! What an inspiration. What a smile!

obxpoohmom Thu, Jul-18-02 13:14

WOW...

OMG, I'm so excited, to see pics of before and after has just given me a whole new incentive. I can't wait till I can actually go on here and post pics of myself before and after. You look marvelous!! and I wish you all the happiness life has to offer.

niksauntie Thu, Jul-18-02 13:51

WOW

How inspiring!!! I love to be able to see the b/a pics and your's is my fav so far. I wanted to tell you you have such a great smile (even in the before) and congratulate you on your progress!!! WAY TO GO!!!!!!

Domd Fri, Jul-26-02 08:03

Don,

Awsome!!!

Thanks for posting the B/A pics it gives us hope that we can aspire to the same level of success you have achieved.

congrats. :thup:

Dom

ShutterShy Fri, Aug-02-02 11:37

Hey Donald, :wave:

You look quite handsome. That smile really shows how feel. (YOU JUST GLOW!) I am so happy for you. :p You are an insparation to all of us. Thanks for keeping us company on this long journey!

Sincerely,

Rae

:bhug: