Active Low-Carber Forums

Active Low-Carber Forums (http://forum.lowcarber.org/index.php)
-   General Low-Carb (http://forum.lowcarber.org/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Saggy Boobs?!?!?!? (http://forum.lowcarber.org/showthread.php?t=45045)

Meg_S Thu, May-20-04 13:46

Good Sports Bra

http://www.shop-philly.com/merchant...ategory_Code=SB

Hellistile Thu, May-20-04 14:59

I want to thank everyone who contributed to this thread. I haven't laughed so hard in a long time and feel that I have purged my system of all the psychological toxins that have been running amok the past few months. It is true, laughter is the best medicine.

ani_d Thu, May-20-04 18:36

I am definately going for a lift when I get to my goal...and LOL, thanks for the laughs...
Ani

Genisis Fri, May-21-04 15:01

Can ya put a lift on lay-away? Geesh... Oh well, I'm glad to know it's not uncommon...

Hydrophili Sat, May-22-04 23:17

I'm only 21 and I wear a C cup, but I've already decided when I finish college and get my first real job I'm gonna start saving for a breast lift, because eventually gravity is just gonna take over for all of us..and dammit I'm going to be prepared!

cabanagirl Thu, Jun-10-04 00:05

saggy and smaller boobs!!!!

:help: I have been low carbing for a few months....and have lost about 15 lbs or so....but I dont want to lose anymore of my boobs. The top has just flattened out!! yuk! and stretch marks too....I was a full 36D...I think I have to go buy some C cups now....I am seriously devastated by this. I am even considering eating carbs again. or implants...(who can afford those). what to do! I went and bought some skin firming lotion and cocoa butter for the stretch marks. Do you guys think if I start adding some certain carbs back in (like whole grain bread and whole grain pasta) I will maintain my weight instead of losing or gaining? I definetely dont want to lose more....(especially my pride and joys)lol.....any advice would be much appreciated...thanks. :help:

nicolasix Thu, Jun-10-04 11:35

The littler ones get it too -- I was a B-cup even when I was my heaviest; then an A after I lost a lot of weight; now up to a B again and expecting the boobs to go pretty quick. (I've kept all my A-cup bras, knowing there would come a time...)

Not too much sagging when I stand up, but when I lie on my back -- hey, where'd they go? Oh, there they are, in my armpits!

DietSka Thu, Jun-10-04 15:09

Too funny! :D

After losing some 20 pounds, mine are the same ol' C cup only softer and yes, way saggier, all flat on the top and wrinkled. I tried on a bathing suit today and they looked terrible, coming out of the sides and all. I loved the look of the rest of me in the dressing room mirror, though!

My best friend lost about 25 pounds when she was 21, dropped a bra size and her boobs perked up after a while. So I have hope, I'm only 26!

I use stretchmark minimiser creams, toning lotions, anti-aging creams, you name them, everything from Avon to L'Oreal, Nivea and Garnier. The effect seems to last for a couple of hours and that's that, no long term visible changes, whatever the ingredients or the cost. I love my self-care rituals, though, so I continue using them lotions neverteless. :)

coolwater Thu, Jun-10-04 19:03

MSM - supplement that helps sagging!

I take MSM (methylsulfonylmethane) caplets. They eliminate joint pain from all that exercise we have to do. Also helps keep the skin firm as you loose. MSM can be found at health food stores. I get the Swiss brand. Athletes and folks with arthritis are often told to take MSM, again because it eliminates joint pain. I have a bit of a bum knee, but as long as I take my MSM, especially after workouts, there's no pain. I hear it's good for hair too.

kyrie Thu, Jun-10-04 19:08

I've been dreaming about getting a reduction all my life. I was heavy chested before I got badly overweight, so I suspect that when I lose the weight, I'll still be top heavy. I am getting extra sagginess, but the inches are the same so far. I can actually fit into a size 12 skirt (was size 18), but still have to wear size 16 top!

The good news is that some insurance plans will only cover reduction (which includes a lift) if you lose weight and still have big boobs-- so maybe I'll get them to cover it! I have the back pain, DDD cup size, etc.

Jacque383 Thu, Jun-10-04 21:37

I loved this thread! Pringle cans...too funny...

Same things happening to me...to the point I went to see a plastic surgeon about having them hoisted back onto my chest!

Doctor says "size is still there, it just exists closer to your belly button is all" ....the proceeds to pick them up - sooo embarassing! Oh well....such is life.... I guess there are worse things..

Jacque

Ohio Kim Fri, Jun-11-04 13:28

Jacque

I've always been large breasted, but have recently noticed them sagging a lot more than before. I'm not really interested in a reduction, but rather a "lift". Did your doctor give you an estimate of the procedure? I understand every doctor/area is different, but I wondered about a general ballpark.

patricia52 Fri, Jun-11-04 18:29

At last! Something I'm an expert in!
Yes, age has been cruel to my bosom. As Charlie Weaver said, I can't put my shoes on in the dark.
But I think I'll get one of those sheep dog bras, you know, something to round them up and point them in the right direction.

LuvAntigua Sat, Jun-12-04 12:18

Boobs! A subject close to my heart....

well - they are :lol: I amd very tall and have had had large boobs since puberty! So many stories I could tell....! My first booby story was when I was the tender age of 14. My friends (girls and boys) were all sunbathing in my garden - there was probably around 10 of us - I was wearing a cool halter nekc top and thought I looked the bees knees! We were chattig away as kids do and it dawned on me that a couple of the boys were drawing their blankets nearer to where I was sunbathing and their eyes were fixed on my left boob that had popped out to say hello! I was mortified! From then on my booby incidents just carried on. I was always very sporty and my Mum (bless her) said I should strap them down!!! (Always very old fashoined my Mum)!! I popped out many times on the trampoline and soon gave up srpinting and hurdles because the lads just watched my charlies bouncing around. I was always great at netball and played up until a few years ago. I had an important game one night after work and I forgot to pack my sports bra with my kit - didn't think too much of it until it was time to get changed. Damn! I was wearing a wonder bra - you know the push me up under my chin cleavage thing (by this time me and my boobs were friends - I liked having big boobs)! We won the game and all us girls were thrilled - I pulled off my bib to the huge applause of the guys that had just finished playing football - where I had been bouncing around my boobs had fallen out over the top of the bra and it looked like I had been blessed with four boobs!! Again - totally mortified I did my best to tuck them in and make the required two!! Another incident - I have been a PA all my working life and I was working for a very senior man in a well known company in London. As mentioned I am tall (5ft 10) and he was well... shall we say - booby height....we were rushing to a meeting in different directions and bumped straight into each other - his nose in my cleavage!! Thing was - he didn;t appear in too much of a hurry to disengage that nose!! :lol: Whilst pregnant with both my son and my daughter I was HUGE!!! My then husbad used to practically dribble - I used to say the usual....they are not for you - they are for the baby!! And after giving birth! Oh Wow!! I could open doors with these things! They were rock solid - you could see my charlies coming around the corner before the rest of me! I would stand in front of the moirror and jump up and down and they would not move!!! Finally (must get the dinner on whilst nearest and dearest is walking the dogs) a very good friend of mine had even bigger charlies than me...we used to weight training together and when she laid down opposite me I couldn't see her face - just these two mountains which used to make us collapse in fits of giigles.....one more thing.....when our kids where small we visited her house one day - we were having coffee and chatting - the kids were very quiet so we went to see what they were up to - they had got my freinds bra that had been hanging to dry and had tied the bra up in the play room and were trying to get the cat to sleep in it - it almost fitted!! Anyway you guys - great thread - take care - love to all! xxxx

CindyG Wed, Aug-25-04 11:19

had to add this one here :)

One saggy boob said to the other saggy boob:

"If we don't get some support soon, people will think we're nuts."

Wish I couldn't relate to that :D

3shewolf8 Wed, Aug-25-04 18:52

:lol: Holy Crap!!! This thread has made my night!! I haven't laughed so much online in a long long time. My kids ran up to the computer when the "do your boobs hang low" song came on!! :D I have the same problem, except when my boobs are hanging, (when I lean over) they would never, ever fit into a pringles can!! I went from pushing a D cup to barely an A!! My husband said just the other day..." If I knew they weren't forever, I wouldn't have taken them for granted!!" :agree: I love wearing the tight fitting sport bras made for joggers, they hold me down really well, but when I want to show off the ole hooters, it's the tight wonderbra for me!! I was talking to a friend at work the other day, and this subject came up, and I said that I was barely an A, and someone overheard us, and said "If you wouldn't tie them down with the sports bras, and let them breathe, they might be more likely to show themselves!!!" hahahaha I did start doing pec excercises though, and my nipples :o are starting to point in the right direction again, but when I lean over it looks like a couple of tanned bananas!!! YIKES!!! :yum: