Active Low-Carber Forums

Active Low-Carber Forums (http://forum.lowcarber.org/index.php)
-   Countdowns, Buddies & Challenges (http://forum.lowcarber.org/forumdisplay.php?f=106)
-   -   The Cheat Free Club (http://forum.lowcarber.org/showthread.php?t=185273)

sqkitty Wed, May-26-04 08:35

Day 37 here. Welcome to all our new members! It's awesome how this thing keeps growing and growing. Not to mention the fact that everyone is doing great. If we keep it up, we'll all be thin and healthy in no time!

twinmomma Wed, May-26-04 11:03

:hyper: Still cheat free day!! 8days! I forgot to do measurments yesterday so I did them today. I have lost a little over a inch on my belly! That made me happy since I haven't lost anymore weight. Sunday I will start phase 2-dying for some fruit-:)

tullip Wed, May-26-04 17:33

Day 2 of being cheat free! Yet another small step in becoming cheat free for life(well not life, but as long as I can)! I am in a great mood now!

Jamie

Zymi Wed, May-26-04 19:38

I did good today...no nuts or pb. I've also been keeping an eye on my calories, so hopefully I'll start dropping the pounds more quickly. Day 2 done :)

angstusn Wed, May-26-04 21:08

No cheating today in fact I think I only had 5 carbs today

zipity Wed, May-26-04 22:28

Code:
Member.........CF Day ===================== Afwife..............0 angstusn............2 anonyMouse.........22 brdgrl..............7 Butterball..........1 CheesyPoof.........18 dcpetty.............2 happygrrl...........0 Innamora...........22 Jadefox26...........8 MammaC.............88 Missaec............27 momof4boys.........13 OhioKim.............1 Rune1990............0 Sexylexy............1 Sisflomi...........45 sqkitty............37 Tammy565............5 tullip..............2 Twinmomma...........9 Zipity..............5 Zymi................2

*Will be updated through out the day as appropriate. Shout out if your cheat free day count is wrong.
**Reflects updates up to Post #170

zipity Wed, May-26-04 22:30

Well, the start of my cheat day 5. Can't believe it is Thursday already.

The pound I lost is back though. :( I guess it'll go sometime.. along with a lot of its friends!!

Have a joyous CF LC Day, All!

jadefox26 Thu, May-27-04 01:00

Wooooo hoooo my 9th cheat free day today! :-) I'm really happy with myself - I even resited the urge to eat some mini donuts (that I ADORE) I did lick my fingers though - does that mean I cheated?? lol

AFwife Thu, May-27-04 01:11

Quote:
Originally Posted by zipity
Code:
Member.........CF Day ===================== Afwife..............0 angstusn............2 anonyMouse.........21 brdgrl..............7 Butterball..........1 CheesyPoof.........16 dcpetty.............2 Innamora...........19 Jadefox26...........8 MammaC.............88 Missaec............22 momof4boys.........13 OhioKim.............1 Rune1990............1 Sexylexy............1 Sisflomi...........44 sqkitty............37 Tammy565............4 tullip..............2 Twinmomma...........8 Zipity..............4 Zymi................2

*Will be updated through out the day as appropriate. Shout out if your cheat free day count is wrong.
**Reflects updates up to Post #155

Back to square one. Don't even ask. :(

tammy565 Thu, May-27-04 03:11

Hi eveyone another day cheat free for me. :D Have a conference today which will be hard but i think last time they had chicken wings at the lunch, so fingers crossed. Hee hee they're gonna think i'm such a pig if i just take all the wings!! Oh well, needs must. :lol: The dinner might be a bit harder but i really don't want to cheat, so hopefully that'll get me through. I'll just think of all my girlies supporting me here!!

Oh lily, did the cookie dough get to you? That's a hard one to resist!!

Have a great cheat-free day everyone

Tammy

AFwife Thu, May-27-04 04:57

No but cookie dough ice cream did. :lol:

My only weekness. I didn't have alot but it's still a cheat in my book.

sisflomi Thu, May-27-04 07:49

Ok, got through another cheat free day yesterday, 45 i think, have to go back and look. I am not gonna be around much this weekend at all. Sorry ladies, read in my journal to see how busy my weekend is if you want. Keep up the good work and I will be back in to see just what you all have been up to. We are almost to June 1, not long to go now. Don't give up, get back in here with us all and see what a wonderful change your body will make by June 21st. Happy Memorial Day all, enjoy it, take advanatge of the extra time to work on your body and your WOE & WOL. Make it better for you!!

happygrrl Thu, May-27-04 09:19

Hello thanks sis for telling me about this cheatfree thread...I need this right now...I am starting today on my cheatfree WOL...I did so great the 1st 2 and 1/2 months...was perfect...then all hell broke loose when i bought the low-carb ice cream and strawberries...I had gotten rid of the ice cream but the strawberries and cherries have been around alot lately...esp with TOM being here that has been my comfort food...BUT thats all over I am here with you ladies(and men if any have joined this) to be cheatfree untill the 1st day of summer and really untill I hit 155 pounds!!! I will be around.

Talk to everyone later, Rachel

Rune1990 Thu, May-27-04 09:55

Ya ya I'm back at 0 too. This throat is KILLING me and I'm afraid its no holds barred while trying to sooth it. Weird how my high carb remidies aren't leading me down the path to more temptation.

Oh, and I found sucrose free (is that like sugar free??) black cherry halls :) If only they were good enough *sigh*

Innamora Thu, May-27-04 11:26

I have 22 days Cheat Free. *happy dance* I didn't even cheat when I baked Husband his birthday cake and mint chocolate chip brownies. Brownies are my weakness. I didn't even lick my fingers. I am so proud of myself for that!

twinmomma Thu, May-27-04 12:28

still hanging in here but those mini cupcakes that I got for the kids are calling to me!-granted I did lose that 1/2 pound so maybe i will get back down to 141-

anonyMouse Thu, May-27-04 13:26

Ok, last night I actually dreamed that I cheated by eating a pop-tart and I was so disappointed in myself! Good news: I haven't cheated so made it through day 22 yesterday. Now why couldn't I have at least dreamed of eating something really bad like warm chocolate chip cookies . . . or a whole bag of chocolate chips . . . or, better yet, Wells Blue Bunny's Bunny Tracks ice cream . :D I better stop before I decide to take a trip to the grocery store. ;)

CheesyPoof Thu, May-27-04 14:13

Innamora -- wow, that is STRONG to not lick your fingers! Congrats, you should be proud!

And to all the rest of you for hanging in there also!

Today is Day 18 Cheat Free. Hey, this is becomming a habit!

150 days until my brithday. :)

CheesyPoof Thu, May-27-04 14:14

Anonymouse -- I've had dreams where I'm in the grocery store when I suddenly start eating stuff right off the shelf! Eek! Even in my dream I'm horrified and I wake up feeling terrible about the whole thing. It took a little time for the feeling to wear off too, even though I knew it was only a dream!

*poof*

missaec Thu, May-27-04 14:18

27 days cheat free!

zipity Thu, May-27-04 14:45

Wow! You guys are awesome!!! Loving updating that chart! Look at those CF Day count grow!!

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!

Z.

tullip Thu, May-27-04 17:08

Day 3 for me! I am so proud of my self. I did not have anyproblem today what so ever. It feels so good to write this.

Jamie

angstusn Thu, May-27-04 20:01

4 days here, I have dreams that I screw up on my diet and I get so pissed at myself.

anonyMouse Thu, May-27-04 20:53

End of day 23. Thanks to all for your support, whether you're aware of it or not. ;)

justmoony Thu, May-27-04 20:57

too late?

Am I too late? I'd like to join, too! So far, I have 11 glorious days CHEAT FREE!
:)

zipity Thu, May-27-04 22:38

Code:
Member.........CF Day ===================== Afwife..............0 angstusn............4 anonyMouse.........23 brdgrl..............7 Butterball..........1 CheesyPoof.........18 dcpetty.............2 happygrrl...........0 Innamora...........23 Jadefox26...........8 justmoony..........11 MammaC.............88 Missaec............27 MommyOf2...........15 momof4boys.........13 OhioKim.............1 Rune1990............0 Sexylexy............1 Sisflomi...........45 sqkitty............37 Tammy565............6 tullip..............3 Twinmomma...........9 Zipity..............5 Zymi................2

**Reflects updates up to Post #182

AFwife Fri, May-28-04 00:50

Quote:
Originally Posted by zipity
Code:
Member.........CF Day ===================== Afwife..............0 angstusn............4 anonyMouse.........23 brdgrl..............7 Butterball..........1 CheesyPoof.........18 dcpetty.............2 happygrrl...........0 Innamora...........22 Jadefox26...........8 justmoony..........11 MammaC.............88 Missaec............27 momof4boys.........13 OhioKim.............1 Rune1990............0 Sexylexy............1 Sisflomi...........45 sqkitty............37 Tammy565............5 tullip..............3 Twinmomma...........9 Zipity..............5 Zymi................2

**Reflects updates up to Post #175

Still 0, but I did lose 5 pounds, talk about a WHOOSH!

zipity Fri, May-28-04 00:54

Yeah for the WHOOSH!! I am expecting my whoosh any day now ... I'm doing the right things so one should surely be in the works!!

_MommyOf2 Fri, May-28-04 01:16

This is my first day on the board but I've been on atkins since the end of August. I've been struggling to stay cheat free this entire year(I did so good last year). So far I'm at 15 day cheat free!

So count me in!

_MommyOf2 Fri, May-28-04 01:17

I'm in I'm in!!

This is my first day on the board but I've been on atkins since the end of August. I've been struggling to stay cheat free this entire year(I did so good last year). So far I'm at 15 day cheat free! :hyper:

So count me in! :cool: