Active Low-Carber Forums

Active Low-Carber Forums (http://forum.lowcarber.org/index.php)
-   Countdowns, Buddies & Challenges (http://forum.lowcarber.org/forumdisplay.php?f=106)
-   -   10 pounds by Christmas - join me? (http://forum.lowcarber.org/showthread.php?t=271630)

sanfar Sun, Nov-20-05 14:19

Great going BankerMom - you had a win at Vegas ;)

Hybrid, You are doing well :cheer:

Bellina, keep going.

I went off track a little over the weekend, but will be OK this week - am feeling very motivated!

Bellina Mon, Nov-21-05 09:51

Morning everyone:)

Second week of 'semi' Induction and I'm not weighing myself yet. Had some mini cheats so I don't want to be disappointed if nothing has changed.

Woke up with lots of energy so I'm off to powerwalk till my legs are gummy :p

Have a great day everybody and stay strong!

Vanya:daizy:

BankerMom Mon, Nov-21-05 19:53

Bellina,
Good job exercising and stay cheat free...you'll be sooo glad you did!

BankerMom Mon, Nov-21-05 19:54

Thanks for your encouragement, Sanfar!!!

Bellina Fri, Nov-25-05 09:06

I'm DOWN 6.5!!! I'm so happy. What great news to head into the weekend with:Party:

How's everyone else doing? Been quite here lately so I hope no one fell off track.

Have a great weekend 'losers' :D

AZDweller Fri, Nov-25-05 10:01

Just got back from the stores...

Yesterday was not an induction day, but it wasn't a bad day. I can't help but imagine how many carbs there would have been in a traditional T-Day feast. We feasted, but did everything wonderfully lo-carb, and figured we ate less than 30 carbs for sure. Turkey, lc stuffing, sf jello salad, lc tuna salad, lc gravy, lc cornbread, green beans. I haven't weighed myself. If I stayed close or even gained a little, I'll be happy. Best of all, I just felt good after the meal -- unlike past years when I felt sluggish and sleepy. We went to see Harry Potter at the movies last night. Up at 3:30 to shop.
Gail

Trinigirl Sat, Nov-26-05 09:45

Hi Everyone,

Well done Vanya, that a lot of weight to lose... you have four (4)lbs to reach your 10lb goal. Good on you. :cheer: :cheer:

Hope we all can do it. I have lost 14lbs in all since I started on Oct. 12th. so I am happy. :lol:

Keep posting. We all need each other over the next few weeks to get us all through this time of plenty.

Warmest Regards, :sunny:
Joy

veronicac Sat, Nov-26-05 11:30

hi everyone its been awile since my last post but im still going at it so far im down about 14lbs since i started oct 20somthing hope everyone has a nice weekend bye!!!!

Bellina Sun, Nov-27-05 09:57

It figures! Just when you lose your happy and start feeling good, TOM(ladies should know) comes in and ruins it!! ARGH:bash:

So needless to say I'm useless today. Going to flop on the couch and watch some sappy girlie movies :p

Hope everyone is doing well and stay strong for those who are close to their goal:)

BankerMom Sun, Nov-27-05 19:42

I COMPLETELY fell off the wagon this weekend, after 5 weeks of doing great! Ugh! I'm picking myself up and getting back on the wagon, though. Still time to get 10 lbs gone by Christmas!!!

BankerMom Mon, Nov-28-05 05:28

Weighed in this AM and I gained two pounds (and rightly so...I cheated BADLY). I feel like &~#$!~#$!!! It is 5:30AM and I'm headed downstairs to work out.

Bellina Mon, Nov-28-05 09:06

BankerMom I'm in the same wagon as you but TOM made me do it:p I iNHALED the chocolate yesterday and today I'm paying for it. Damn guilt! Weighs more than I do..ahaha

Off to clean my house and jump on that treadmill ASAP

Have a great day everyone:)

veronicac Mon, Nov-28-05 09:21

i cheated this weekend but now back on track..who is tom?

sanfar Mon, Nov-28-05 13:24

TOM (time of month)

I agree......there is still time to lose 10 lbs by Christmas! Thank goodness LOL.........

Bellina Mon, Nov-28-05 22:22

AMEN to that sista:)
Got my butt on the treadmill for 20mins today so I'm feeling MUCH better today.