Active Low-Carber Forums

Active Low-Carber Forums (http://forum.lowcarber.org/index.php)
-   Countdowns, Buddies & Challenges (http://forum.lowcarber.org/forumdisplay.php?f=106)
-   -   Looking for a buddy! (http://forum.lowcarber.org/showthread.php?t=186509)

liser Thu, Jun-17-04 11:03

Hi everyone!

Is everyone having a good and LC day today? Hope so!

OK, who didn't look at their scale today? Good for you!

Hang in there everyone!

Lisa

P.S. I have a question. What does that "Add to Buddy List" thing mean? I hate to sound stupid, but is this something I should be using? I appreciate your answers.

liser Thu, Jun-17-04 12:24

Duh. I just realized something. I think your 10 days is up today, right? If so, did you weigh? Well, how much did you lose?

I'm on day 2 of my 2-week no-weigh challenge.

Lisa

kathjef Thu, Jun-17-04 12:43

Hi everybody!

Thanks Lisa for the info about the challenge being over today. I'll have to weigh myself tomorrow, even though I like it better when I don't get on the scale. I have such a better outlook on life. Oh well!! All good things must come to and end!! Mazybe I'll just join you in another two week no scale challenge!!

Well, I'm reall busy today so have a great day everybody!!!

Kathy

HollyAyott Thu, Jun-17-04 13:30

Hi Guys

I had my husband hide my scale and I spent 3 hours this morning looking for it, I found and I weighed, what a cheater I am, I did loose 2 pounds :-)

Hope your all doing well!:)

gachic05 Thu, Jun-17-04 14:37

I weighed today and I'm down 5 lbs...which is pretty good considering I had the whole cheat. I may do another 10 day challenge coming up soon....it was kinda nice. This time I'll actually stay low carb! Hope everyone has a great day!

kathjef Thu, Jun-17-04 19:52

Way to go!!!! I hope I have that much luck in the morning when I weigh in. I am thinking of doing another two weeks too! Just not caring about the scale helps me so much!!!

Kathy

gachic05 Fri, Jun-18-04 19:52

Did anyone else weigh in today? Any good news? Hope everyone is having a great night...it's Friday!

liser Sat, Jun-19-04 18:12

Hi everyone!

I'm glad to hear the good news about your losses Holly and Whitney! Good for you! Still waiting to hear from you Kathy. Hope it's good news.

The only good news I have is that induction's going well for me. I still haven't got on the scale yet, but I feel like I lost something. It's getting harder and harder not to weigh, but I'm not giving in.

Hope everyone's weekend is going great!

Lisa

P.S. Does anyone have any answers to the question on #76 post above? Thanks.

~ic Sat, Jun-19-04 18:55

Hi everyone

I'd like to join you if you do another 10 Day thing. :) Sounds fun.

kathjef Sun, Jun-20-04 13:04

Ok Guys I went down two pounds! So I put my scale away and I am starting another 10 day challenge. Do I have anyone else that wants to do it. I loved not being a slave to the scale and I love not being upset just because the scale said this or didn't say that. So NO SCALE FOR ME FOR ANOTHER 10 DAYS!!!

Hope everyone is having a great weekend!!

Kathy

gachic05 Sun, Jun-20-04 13:50

I'm with you Kathy! 10 days with no scale...we can do this.

~ic Mon, Jun-21-04 05:31

I'll join in :)

liser Mon, Jun-21-04 07:31

Hi everyone!

Hope everyone's weekend was great! Way to go Kathy on your loss!

I'm a little off of your schedule of weighing since I started later and was doing a 2-week one. But, I'm going to do your 10 day-challenge so I can get on track with you guys.

Welcome ~ic. Good Luck everyone on the challenge!

Lisa

HollyAyott Mon, Jun-21-04 08:12

Morning All

sorry I didnt post this weekend, I had some technical difficulties at home with my internet...

I lost 8 pounds on my 10 day scale challenge, I am starting another one today, I had made mini goal which had me weighing this wednesday, but since you guys are starting your new challenge I will too!

Congreats on all the losers here!!!

kathjef Thu, Jun-24-04 10:29

Congrats Holly! 8 pounds is wonderful!! Glad to see you started another challenge. I really think it helps when we don't weigh ourselves everyday, we don't get discouraged and decide to cheat. I know it helps me focus more on other things.

Talk to you all soon!
Kathy