Active Low-Carber Forums

Active Low-Carber Forums (http://forum.lowcarber.org/index.php)
-   U.S. (http://forum.lowcarber.org/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Northern New England (http://forum.lowcarber.org/showthread.php?t=41302)

Amzippity Sun, Sep-05-04 10:15

Yay Sox! Hubby and I bought a big screen TV just for the playoffs. :) We bought it back before they started this tear, so we're mighty relieved they're playing so well!

Sox in HD is awesome!!!

jemman Sun, Sep-26-04 11:13

5.5 back... what a surprize *sigh*

Amzippity Sun, Sep-26-04 16:27

actually, they're 3.5 back. not good, but better than 5.5.

VickiP Mon, Sep-27-04 17:04

Well, 3.5 back now. Though there is not very much time left until the end of the season. Atleast we just about have the wild card. Grabbing the pennant would've been nice... damn Yankees.
What a surprise that a New England thread turned into a Red Sox discussion.
What about those Patriots!!! :D

I love Whole Foods! They just opened one in Hingham, MA. YaY!

Lessara Thu, Oct-21-04 11:09

Hi all, Did you see the game last night? The Red Soxs Won!! All the people in my office are sleep deprived :lol: Brought in a box of Jo (Coffee) to help things out! :D

Amzippity Fri, Oct-22-04 11:05

Of course! Wouldn't miss it. I had a heck of a time staying awake this week. Cant wait till the world series! My workouts are seriously suffering, though.

MelanieH Mon, Nov-01-04 11:08

You want to talk about not getting any sleep during the playoff and world series that would be me. Not only did I work late every night during this but stayed up to watch everygame and then was up at 4:30 to be back at again for 7 am. For those who dont know me I actually work in a ticket agency that sold tickets to the world series and playoffs. Well hope everyone in New England is doing good. Talk to you later,

Mel

Lessara Fri, Nov-12-04 12:15

Hi all, Enjoying the snow? :lol: Ok I'm definitely getting some viatimine D to ward off SAD for the winter. Living with Seasonal depression is well, depressing!! ;)

Zuleikaa Fri, Nov-12-04 13:08

I hear you!!! I think this is going to be my best year ever, moodwise, thanks to the D!! There's some interesting info re dose on the D thread, seems I set the minimum dose too high.

jstpeachy3 Thu, Dec-02-04 20:14

:wave: Hello all you New Englanders. I am back on the LC wagon and came in too see what has been happening since I was gone. I am in Southern New Hampshire and work off Route 3 in Burlington. Did not seem to be a place I did not know, lived in Machais Ma. (East and Whiting) for a couple years. Drive to Manchester NH to the Mall for cold day walks and Rt 38 in Mass. is my time for a LC snack reminder on my long drive home before I hit the gym. Was great seeing you all, older thread or not. I must say Anybody and Dark had me wishing it was BBQ time and warm out.

pamelapurr Sat, Jan-22-05 16:38

Hi Kassie (Lessara),

Nice to meet you! I live in Merrimack, NH- very close to Manchester and am originally from Nashua. I just joined this website and got excited to see other people from New England on here all following a low carb WOL. How long have you been doing LC? I'm definitely interested in LC pen pals- the more support we can all get- the better!

Pam

Lessara Fri, Jul-29-05 11:20

Hey everyone, how are you doing? Any chance of a meet up??

Elihnig Sat, Jul-30-05 05:18

I am going to Merrimack, New Hampshire for my second interview. Maybe I'll be moving to that area!

Beth

BawdyWench Mon, Aug-01-05 16:50

I'm from southern Maine. Just wanted to say that.

Lessara Thu, Aug-04-05 10:31

Where BawdyWench? I love going To Portland!

johnb3465 Sun, Nov-06-05 22:12

hi

Im in Hopkinton NH and would love to chat with other new england low carbers.. :D

Lessara Wed, Nov-16-05 11:50

Hi John, if you start a journal we can chat with you :) I'm in Manchester, NH :)

Elihnig Thu, Nov-17-05 08:33

I've moved to Nashua, New Hampshire.

We really ought to get together sometime Kassie!

Beth

johnb3465 Thu, Nov-17-05 09:15

yes I really need to start a journal I will work on it, hopkinton here

Lessara Thu, Nov-17-05 10:01

We could do a New Hampshire meet up day!!! Do you have room either of you? I have an apartment, small, apartment :)
We could meet at Outback :yum:

Elihnig Thu, Nov-17-05 11:00

Where is Outback Kassie? I keep hearing those radio commercials for it but they never say where it is. Is it in Manchvegas? (I thought that was clever when I first heard that saying).

I have Longhorn Steakhouse practically next door to me in Nashua. ;)

Beth

Lessara Thu, Nov-17-05 11:35

There is an Outback in Nashua by the movie thearter there (I'm not sure which one <-- is that so typical me?) and there is one in Bedford, they can be found online :)

Elihnig Fri, Nov-18-05 08:29

The only movie theatre I've been able to find in my area is across the border in Massachusettes, Tyngsboro AMC I think it is called. I'm going to go this weekend to see Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire!

Beth

Lessara Fri, Nov-18-05 11:19

Merrimack has a wonderful one, check there! My gaming group is going this weekend, will keep you updated :)

johnb3465 Fri, Nov-18-05 19:18

hey that sounds fun to me......

johnb3465 Sat, Nov-19-05 03:04

ok I started my journal heheh

Elihnig Sat, Apr-08-06 15:39

Bump!

Bump!

Bump!

lisahb1971 Sun, Jun-11-06 10:52

:wave:

Hello All,

Just wanted to check in and say hello to all the New England Low Carbers!!

Lisa

johnb3465 Mon, Jun-12-06 07:57

Hi Lisa Welcome.... NH here

peraverde Mon, Jun-19-06 13:44

Oooh,

I'm so glad I stumbled upon this thread.

I'm from Weare, NH. Just west of Manchester. Hello to all my fellow Granite Staters and New Englanders!