Active Low-Carber Forums

Active Low-Carber Forums (http://forum.lowcarber.org/index.php)
-   Countdowns, Buddies & Challenges (http://forum.lowcarber.org/forumdisplay.php?f=106)
-   -   Audacious August Blitz (http://forum.lowcarber.org/showthread.php?t=53576)

disneybebe Wed, Aug-07-02 06:10

Hello everyone,

I was bad yesterday.

A complete disgrace to the AAB.

I won't blame anyone but myself (And PMS & Paxil!) if u guys decide to disown me :rolleyes:

Bad Bebe

PS. Bad= Tons of homemade peanut butter cookies, tons of homemade choc chip cookies, tons of See's candies, slices of homemade apple pie, KFC chicken, homemade peanut brittle, lasagna.......

LORI JO Wed, Aug-07-02 06:25

Join the club

Bebe -

I had spaghetti...

oh, and 2 chocolate chip granola bars...

Baaad lj

:(

tofi Wed, Aug-07-02 07:54

Here I am, creeping in late but back on the wagon. The only committment I will make is that I used up the last of my heavy cream and will try to do without for one week. Eek!

:wave:

ERSmith45 Wed, Aug-07-02 07:59

Oh my!

All this falling off the wagon going on here!

Have no fear sweet Bebe and LJ, you two are made of awsome stuff and you'll pull yourself together. :thup:

Guess we need a bigger wagon for you two!

LORI JO Wed, Aug-07-02 09:23

!!!

Ela -

Love you!! LOL!!

Quote:
...you two are made of awsome stuff and you'll pull yourself together.

Aww, thanks, you darlin'!

lj

niksauntie Wed, Aug-07-02 09:42

No big deal girls, everyone makes mistakes and it's over and done with right?????? I too was horrible yesterday cause I was feelin all down and frustrated but I did the exact opposite, I just didn't eat........now I'm starving today.......We'll do better today though right??????

Have a great day everyone, I brought these guys back w/me:

ERSmith45 Wed, Aug-07-02 09:59

Yummy!!! Nicsauntie... Can you send them to my gym so I can have something to chase around? ;)

NOW, eat woman!!! Don't touch that beer though until the end of the month... hmm.... might be too flat by then.. ;)

Back attcha LJ!!!!

niksauntie Wed, Aug-07-02 10:50

btw Ela, love the wagon that's just to funny!!!!!!
and I forgot to confess my other sin, last night I had a vodka and water, just one and I didn't finish the whole thing but I did cheat :eek: but it wasn't beer, does that make it any better????
that steak looks sooooo yummy, I'm still starving!!!!!!

Atrsy Wed, Aug-07-02 15:18

Is there room on that wagon for me too, LJ and Bebe? I can't say that I've cheated big time, but I have not been as strict as I shoud and it shows. Last night I had a Wendy's Mandarin Chicken Salad and I ate the oranges and the crunchies and almonds.

Now today I'm starved. Can't seem to satisfy my cravings for something sweet and gooey. I've been eating Lifesaver's SF toffies, but they just arent' doing it. What I really want is a half galllon of that Peanut butter cup ice cream (the choc kind) I found I can almost duplicate the taste with my protein shake, and some added ingredients, but I'd prefer the smooth, cold, creamy taste of the ice cream.

Ela has me back doing art and I'm loving it. I spend way too much time with my watercolors! It does keep me out of the fridge, though.

Oh, lyes, I almost forgot. Can I have the guy on the left? He's my type, tanned and muscular--sort of the blue collar type I like. The one I wouldn't want is the skinny little skinny dipper second from the left.
Carol

BeccaResRN Wed, Aug-07-02 15:41

WOW I LOST!!!!!

I lost 2.4 pounds!!!! :cheer:

I am sooo happy. I hadn't lost any weight since the wine incident, and i will not be doing that for a long time. I weighed myself at work, went in special just to weigh, and I lost 2.4 lbs.
I rewarded myself with buying me a digital scale so i can weigh at home. :roll:
I have done really good this week with exercising mon I walked 1.2 miles even though it was sprinkling. And yesterday 1.9 miles and its hilly took 30 min walking at a good pace. Today I was a little sore from last night and I only walked 1.1 miles but I did walk and have been doing good on my low carb. trying to drink lots of water and only had 1 diet pop yesterday.
Well I am going to keep blitzing :wave:

Rosebud Wed, Aug-07-02 16:41

Well done, Rebecca! 2.4 pounds - WTG!!! :cheer:

Carol, we might have to share that bloke on the left - he's pretty tasty! :p (Thanks, Auntie!)

Good on you for providing such a big wagon, Ela. We can all fit in that one! Even BarB/tofi! Hehehe.

Cheers my fellow blitzers!

Roz

LORI JO Wed, Aug-07-02 18:16

Yay!!!

Go, Becca! Whoo-hoo!

Good on the walking and staying away from those diet sodas and wine!

Keep blitzing!

Lori

Wendye Wed, Aug-07-02 23:51

Trust Ela to bring her little red wagon here - I'm glad it's a big one!! Thanks for the laugh Ela. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

NOW GET BLITZING EVERYONE

Lori Jo - did I see you mentioned the 's' word - that's nearly as bad as when i mentioned the 'n' word in Rosebud's journal :nono: :nono:

ERSmith45 Thu, Aug-08-02 07:00

Congrats, Becca!!!!!
You da Girl!!!!

Joy Taylor Thu, Aug-08-02 08:39

Ok I think we have this trend going in the right direction. I have lost another pound. I am down to 178 and sliding rigth through these 170's. A total loss of 3 pounds for Aug.

I swear by the nothing after 7pm goal. You would be suprised how much one eats after that time. Try it you'll like it!!!!!