Active Low-Carber Forums

Active Low-Carber Forums (http://forum.lowcarber.org/index.php)
-   Triple Digits Club (http://forum.lowcarber.org/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   100lb Goal Challenge Now (http://forum.lowcarber.org/showthread.php?t=394237)

bike2work Sun, Apr-26-09 21:10

I weighed in at 291 Saturday and today, so that's another pound. :)

mcadeowner Sun, Apr-26-09 23:41

Great Job Allison! I hope my scale is kind to me this week. I also hope the measuring tape is kind to me this week as well!
Great Job!

JT

gloquilts Mon, Apr-27-09 06:18

WElcome Mycufree this is a great group!!

I have added water this week, as you all have discussed, and the scale moved today!!! :wave: I am now 254.2

mcadeowner Mon, Apr-27-09 09:07

Nice Glo!!!!
I have been drinking a little over half a gallon a day now for a while at least since last week. Its becoming a habbit. I hope to start getting 1 gallon a day in to help the "FAT FLUSH" So hopefully that "THEORY" works for me too. lol.

gloquilts Mon, Apr-27-09 09:14

JT with all those knee lifts and water something should move.........I never did get the second ones done. I am going to try to do them today I don't know how you do so many and walk!! :D
Gloria

mcadeowner Mon, Apr-27-09 09:25

LOL,
Gloooooooooooooooo! I was an athlete in my former day. Benchpress at 425lbs and squat about 750. Cant do either of those now, BUT im still a pretty strong cat. LOL,
I'm just going to keep on pushing. I got on the scale this morning eventhough i shouldnt have, It was down, but im not counting it till our weigh in on Thursday!
But oh yea, THEY DO HURT AFTERWARDS. But i can feel myself getting stronger overall. Even after those knee lifts and pushups yesterday, I went swingdancing last night! I am what you call, a very good Swing dancer! hehehehe.
right now after two songs i am totally POOPED, but i try to dance with at leat three people for two consecutive songs then im OUT THE DOOR!

JT

StarrK Mon, Apr-27-09 10:44

Is it too late to join the 100lb Goal Challenge Now, I restarted about 2 weeks ago on LC and I've lost 10lbs, I was at 225lbs and now I'm at 215lbs. I need to lose at least 95lbs more. My goal weight is 120lbs.

gloquilts Mon, Apr-27-09 11:02

Jt........I wondered because I am tired after 100! But, I have noticed I can do stairs better! I had a total knee and definately want to lose weight to be better for the knee and for my other reasons.
I may try to do more some in the day and then later we will see especially if it helps the weight loss!!
You weigh in on Thursday? I do Mondays

Good luck on Thursday!
Glo

gloquilts Mon, Apr-27-09 11:04

Great Sarrk join us the more the better! :wave: You will find fantastic tips, and support with teh TDC group!
Gloria

Ashley0507 Mon, Apr-27-09 11:46

Welcome, StarrK!

centaurea Mon, Apr-27-09 12:22

I'd like to join too. I'm 15 lbs into my 100 lb lost goal. Nothing lost the past few days (effectively) though, but I've been sick.
So, can I? Do I still qualify? :)

Fauna Mon, Apr-27-09 13:53

Sounds like everyone is doing great! Congrats Glo and Bike on your losses this week. Way to go! Starr and Centaura--WELCOME! :wave: We're happy to have you here! And JT, I can't believe how awesome you're doing with your exercises. You're totally rockin' it! Excellent job!

As for me, I don't have my mid-week weigh-in til Wednesday, and I'm hoping to flush out a little excess carbage I had over the weekend. It wasn't really bad, but even a little bit over my normal tends to make me retain water and gain kinda quickly. So here's hoping that Wednesday brings good news! :agree:

hoosierguy Mon, Apr-27-09 14:49

Glo!!!! Great Job.

Welcome centaurea ! I put your starting weight as of 4/10 based on what your journal said. If you want an update, just let me know.

StarrK ...... I think you already joined once. ;) In fact you were the first to join JT. Welcome Back!!

Ashley0507 Mon, Apr-27-09 14:52

Welcome, centaurea!

sas202554 Mon, Apr-27-09 20:54

I would like to join your group also. I have 100 pounds to lose. I am starting low carb tomorrow. May I join your group?
Thanks,