Active Low-Carber Forums

Active Low-Carber Forums (http://forum.lowcarber.org/index.php)
-   Gym Logs (http://forum.lowcarber.org/forumdisplay.php?f=87)
-   -   Miraikanryou (http://forum.lowcarber.org/showthread.php?t=36827)

HelloKitty Mon, May-06-02 10:33

LOL Picture

I haven't tried l-glutamine yet, only creatine. I need to look into that, thanks!!!!!!

:wave:
Melissa

HelloKitty Mon, May-06-02 10:35

5/6/02

I didn't get around to working out last night. I left the house at 5:30am and didn't get home until 9pm. I was too tired to do anything!!!!!

Today's workout:
Lower body lifting (I changed it from UBWO from yesterday because I was feeling that my butt was starting to sag again. :lol:

Melissa

fern2340 Mon, May-06-02 14:32

Another new pic! :) Everytime I check in, you've got a new one!! Definitely check out the Exercise Forum, I think there's info on l-glut in there. It works wonders on my sore muscles!!

Linda

HelloKitty Tue, May-07-02 16:18

Another new pic!!!

:lol: Yes, the pic has changed again!!!!! I think I'm finally happy with it (It took me 1 1/2 hours to modify, so I'd better like it!!!!) I just couldn't find a pic of him that was just right.

HelloKitty Tue, May-07-02 16:20

5/7/02

UBWO

I've decided to lower the hand weights I've been using. I'm seeming to get less bulk and more tone and definition this way. Hope it keeps up!!!!!
I still haven't found my tape measure. I need to find it or get a new one........

Melissa

HelloKitty Thu, May-09-02 20:09

5/8/02

1 hour kenpo

HelloKitty Thu, May-09-02 20:11

5/9/02

20 minutes full body bike

HelloKitty Mon, May-13-02 07:50

Ok, I fell off the workout wagon again for 3 days. :( With all the stress and horrible things at work I was just exhausted when I got home. :( Planning on at least getting 4 days of working out in this week!!!!!

Melissa

HelloKitty Tue, May-14-02 08:59

5/14/02

1/2 hour yoga

I went back through my journal and decided to try something a little different.

Melissa

HelloKitty Wed, May-15-02 19:16

5/15/02

1 hour high intensity kenpo.

I've just started taking Xenadrine to increase my energy. It's been the main reason that I haven't been working out a lot. I'm alway so exhausted, even after getting up. :( For the past couple of days I've been falling asleep as soon as I sit down on the bed (Without even being able to get changed into my night clothes.) The Xenadrine really helped me today. I was able to not have problems focusing on things or thinking. So far so good!!!!

Melissa

HelloKitty Thu, May-16-02 09:06

5/16/02 WOO HOO!!!!!!

Good workout day!!!!

10 minutes 35-39 mph on the bike (Using the arms too the whole time. WOO HOO!!!!)
Upper body lifting
Ab work
Light stretching

It all took about 40 - 45 minutes I didn't officially time it. (I don't like to wait a long time between sets. It just doesn't work for me.) I don't feel like I'm dying. A little tired, but I did a lot.

I'm not sure how long I'm suppose to wait after taking the Xenadrine before working out, but I only waited about 10-15 minutes. It was nice that it wasn't a major drain or excess effort to work out today!!!

Melissa

HelloKitty Fri, May-17-02 18:03

5/17/02

Got up at 4:15 am to do my 1/2 hour yoga. I figured that it's stress relieving for work and if I did it in the morning I wouldn't have to worry about not wanting to do it when I got off work. (And I thought that it was going to be an incredibly stressful day and it wasn't, just the opposite: I got a promotion and a raise!!!! WOO HOO!!!! :Party: Not bad for only being there 3 months!! :eek: )

Melissa

HelloKitty Fri, May-17-02 18:05

I did it!!!!!!

WOO HOO!!!! I did it!!!! I did my goal of 4 days of working out this week!!! I'm planning on continuing working out tomorrow also. I think these pills are helping!!!!!

:Party:
Melissa

HelloKitty Mon, May-20-02 08:47

5/18/02 and 5/19/02

5/18/02

LBWO

5/19/02

Day of rest, unless lugging 50 lb boxes at work counts for anything. Can't wait until I start my new job!! No more of that!!!

Melissa

HelloKitty Mon, May-20-02 08:51

CKD Try

Well, I tried to do CKD for a week. It didn't go too well. When I was eating my Friday evening and saturday meals I felt like crap, bloated horribly, and had no energy what so ever. So I'm bad to Atkins (Or at least my version of Atkins. :-D) Maybe at another time I'll try it again, but with my anniversary coming up in 2 weeks, I need to get the water weight and bloat off that I gained from this. I honestly don't think that it had anything to do with CKD itself, I think I'm just REALLY allergic to certain fruits and grains (ie: anything pasta or bread that's not rye and 99% of all fruits. :tears: )

Melissa