Active Low-Carber Forums

Active Low-Carber Forums (http://forum.lowcarber.org/index.php)
-   Success Stories (http://forum.lowcarber.org/forumdisplay.php?f=86)
-   -   Like a Dream.....150 Pounds gone forever. *Pics at end of story (http://forum.lowcarber.org/showthread.php?t=266623)

rkemnitz79 Sat, Oct-29-05 16:10

You look fabulous! Congratulations!

LawDawg Wed, Nov-02-05 01:04

WOW!!

It doesn't hardly look like the same person.

CONGRATULATIONS on your success.

grits088 Tue, Nov-08-05 23:33

HOLY MOLY!!! YOU LOOK AMAZING! Your story is so inspiring. Your story motivates me so much. Thanks for sharing your journey with the rest of us. I have about that much to lose too, and I can't wait till I get to my goal weight. I have never been this heavy in my life, but my insides have not changed, no matter how much my physical appearance has. It is so sad to say, but people look at obese people diffently and if I dare say, with disqust. HOW SWEET DOES REVENGE TASTE? It looks delicious, and if I may be so bold.....SO DO YOU.

Saintor Sun, Nov-13-05 18:54

Impressed. Your parents must be proud.

sawsanam77 Mon, Nov-28-05 04:54

you are soooo happy ,, that's soo nice. wish you all the best

you look goooooot too

missaec Sat, Dec-03-05 01:57

Whooaaa huge difference!! (forgive the pun) You look amazing! That is very inspirational! Wonderful job! :D

at_last Sat, Dec-03-05 09:45

God Bless YOU!! Thank you SO much for having the courage and compassion for us all to post this!!! You are a heartfelt inspiration to all of us who read your story. Thank you so much!

RhondaK Sat, Dec-03-05 10:16

OH, I am SO proud of you!!! You are truly a changed man. I don't even mean how you look but I know what an emotional journey this has been for you. What character and dedication you have. You will inspire so many others as well you should be so proud.
MY daughter is just like you were, thin til about age 5 or 6 then nothing but massive gains. She is 12 now and 186 lbs. She has decided after seeing me lose 50 lbs the last month to get on plan seriously and take care of her health. Wish us luck it's going to be difficult for her being so young but your story she loved and she is going to do her best to change her habits now before she feels as you did missing out on her high school experiences and feeling unhealthy.
Keep up the great work and thank you for sharing your story with us.

Freesia Sat, Dec-03-05 17:11

Wow... I must say you look great!.... You are a source of inspiration for me... your story has touched me and will read it again and again for motivation.

Thank you so much..

veritas14 Sun, Dec-04-05 10:01

You are amazing. You look like a completely different person. I am sure that life is sooo much different for you. I was reading your history and it is deep how sometimes it takes a "fat" picture to give us a wake up call.

Thanks for sharing your story and pictures.

love-kills Sun, Dec-04-05 13:44

WOW! You don't even look like the same person anymore!
Congratulations!

sawsanam77 Sun, Dec-04-05 23:05

you look :)

you look very nice i hope that i can do the same soon

wish you all the best :wave:

LCDancer Tue, Dec-13-05 11:33

WOW, DUDE! You look incredible. Congratulations on your fantastic accomplishment! I needed some inspiration today and you gave it to me. Thank you.

sharn Mon, Jan-09-06 16:48

seriously that is incredible - i'm absolutely inspired by you. you are amazing. well done jesse x

146pounds Mon, Jan-09-06 21:06

Wow, I have to say Jesse, that even though you are a shy person who has shied away from the "crowd," you excelled at the gift of writing. You are a beautiful person inside, and very eloquent. You are an inspiration to me, and you have given me the motivation to keep on track. Truly a pleasure!