Active Low-Carber Forums

Active Low-Carber Forums (http://forum.lowcarber.org/index.php)
-   Countdowns, Buddies & Challenges (http://forum.lowcarber.org/forumdisplay.php?f=106)
-   -   10lb july challenge (http://forum.lowcarber.org/showthread.php?t=194791)

*soonslim* Thu, Jul-08-04 20:25

hey guys

:( can u believe im up 4 pounds in 3 days !!! i havent done anything!!! oh the humiliation....well it better be water weight or whatever weight thats NOT supposed to be there. just finished exercising(cardio). hopefully on monday ill be back 4lbs lighter and maybe an extra pound.
later jodi

zipetydoda Thu, Jul-08-04 21:03

Angel!! Oh You know..I can't wait to get my thighs of steel video...I do the buns of steel video ...every day now for about a year! getting tired of it..but I just turn the volume down and watch court tv or something....while listening to talk radio! lol

Oh! You have a Denise Austin Tape too? for 2 years I used her complete weight loss work out...with sports strength training one 3 times a week. But oh! The plyametrics killed me!!!

I began to dread that tape...so did the jane fonda lower body workout tape instead....it has three instructors that are so upbeat it makes me smile and enjoy the workout. Then at the end jane fonda does floor work for the legs and a couple minutes of abdominals

I do the buns of steel tape then 2 minutes later start the Jane fonda's lower body workout m-f...seems I don't lose weight though until the weekend when I'm not even working out!! Must be that I needed more calories!! :-)

PilotGal Fri, Jul-09-04 05:15

I still haven't weighed myself in a week, but i've been walking every night, and working out on my total gym... I'm noticing my neck/chin area is getting smaller... that's always a good sign.
will weigh myself next time i go to the market... if i remember.

BlitzedAng Sat, Jul-10-04 11:22

Hello everyone. How are you all doing?

Im doing just fine and came to check on ya's.. Have a nice weekend.

Angel

Charlaine Sat, Jul-10-04 11:28

Oh, me too!

Hey, there, may I join in? I really need the motivation!

Pro-rata, 10bs would be 6.6 lbs for me by July 31st.

May I, please?

Charlaine

NinaMarie Sat, Jul-10-04 14:08

Im joining y'all late, but count me in!! That is EXACTLY my goal to loose ten pounds by AUGUST FIRST!! WOHOO

BlitzedAng Sat, Jul-10-04 14:21

Everyone is welcome. The more people means the more advice and support.. Good luck on your weightloss journal :)

Angel

2B-ABLE Sat, Jul-10-04 20:31

count me in

Hey everyone , count me in!! I really need to get motivated again! For the last couple of dayz ive been doing pretty well. Ive been drinking water and excercising. Congrats

unitydkn Sun, Jul-11-04 15:30

well I saw 178.5 today....so if that stays that means 3.5 lb gone this week!!! doing the happy dance to burn fat!!!

2B-ABLE Sun, Jul-11-04 21:03

Hey everyone just checking in! Im doin fine at the moment!

BlitzedAng Mon, Jul-12-04 08:05

WTG unity.. Now make my scale move will ya ? :lol:

Angel

PilotGal Mon, Jul-12-04 11:20

I've really been watching my carb intake, but last night the S.O. insisted on making watermelon martini's and green apple ones.

So, with my carb intake at less than 10 by supper, i had 3 martini's probly around 50+ carbs.....

So this morning, I went out in the ocean up to my breasts and ran for about 40 minutes... I'm hoping that I burned the martini's off!!

:o :o :o :o

blessedbei Mon, Jul-12-04 16:24

Darn, I wish I could go play in the ocean!
I rode my bike 78 miles last week. Yesterday was a day of rest. And today is just too hot and humid to go outside. I plan to get up super early tomorrow morning and hit the bike trail before it get's really hot. I did mow the yard. I hope that counts for something. Later tonight I'll do my 75 ab crunches.
I haven't weighed yet because I only weigh on the 1st. of the month. But I think I'm doing alright.
Hope everyone had a good week end!

BlitzedAng Mon, Jul-12-04 16:32

Pilotgal.... Now why didn't I think of that? Dang Im dense as a door nail somtimes. Im only 2 miles from the beach :lol: Im going to give that a go this week. And Blessedbei, wow woman. You guys make me look lazy as all get out. :D Keep up the great job everyone.

Angel

BlitzedAng Tue, Jul-13-04 06:28

Im still here and doing just fine. Hope everyone is doing well.

Angel