Active Low-Carber Forums

Active Low-Carber Forums (http://forum.lowcarber.org/index.php)
-   Nutrition & Supplements (http://forum.lowcarber.org/forumdisplay.php?f=131)
-   -   Relacore and very strange feeling in stomach?? (http://forum.lowcarber.org/showthread.php?t=183665)

AFwife Fri, May-14-04 12:40

Cool, glad we got that solved.

:)

doogieb Fri, May-14-04 15:48

Quote:
Originally Posted by AFwife
I had it shipped from the states. :)

I got it at www.relacore.com

Cool. How much did shipping cost you?

Quote:
OH hey, I'll be in Glasgow June 3rd. :)

Cool! You doing anything exciting in Glasgow?

MsCina24 Fri, May-14-04 18:11

AFwife,
I was wondering do you exercise also?
I just bought relacore today and right now i can't really exercise, but i'm hoping to see some results..if no inches lost at least some extra energy would be nice :)

AFwife Sat, May-15-04 01:46

Quote:
Originally Posted by doogieb
Cool. How much did shipping cost you?

Cool! You doing anything exciting in Glasgow?

We are just staying in Glasgow we are actually going to the Edinburgh Zoo and then to Loch Ness and Inverness. :) The accomodations were better priced in Glasgow that's why we are staying there.

I paid 6 bucks for shipping.

AFwife Sat, May-15-04 01:47

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsCina24
AFwife,
I was wondering do you exercise also?
I just bought relacore today and right now i can't really exercise, but i'm hoping to see some results..if no inches lost at least some extra energy would be nice :)

Why can't you exercise?

Yes I exercise 3 days a week for 25 minutes.

MsCina24 Sat, May-15-04 10:06

Quote:
Originally Posted by AFwife
Why can't you exercise?

Yes I exercise 3 days a week for 25 minutes.

Ok, Thanks

Well it's really only cardio type exercises I cant do right now because I'm having problems with my right knee. Hopefully I wont have to have surgery but once i see the doc and it gets fixed I'll be able to workout again.

AFwife Sat, May-15-04 11:12

Hope your knee gets better soon.

LUCKYLADY Sat, May-15-04 14:42

I joined the club!

Ok, I got my relacor yesterday...unfortunatly that one wasn't buy one get one free, but, I got it on sale for 34.99....original price was 49.95! I started taking it yesterday and really haven't noticed too much of a difference in my mood yet even though the bottle says you may within a few hours of starting.....Is anyone else worried about the statement "not intented for use by people under 40 years of age"?

AFwife Sat, May-15-04 14:46

Quote:
Originally Posted by LUCKYLADY
Ok, I got my relacor yesterday...unfortunatly that one wasn't buy one get one free, but, I got it on sale for 34.99....original price was 49.95! I started taking it yesterday and really haven't noticed too much of a difference in my mood yet even though the bottle says you may within a few hours of starting.....Is anyone else worried about the statement "not intented for use by people under 40 years of age"?

I mentioned about the 40 years and under in another post. They have to put that there by law because DHEA is a natural hormone that produces energy and way back alot of young folks mostly teenagers were abusing this DHEA. So to protect themselves they have to state this in the bottle.

LUCKYLADY Sat, May-15-04 14:51

Thanks Lily! I'm not too far from 40 anyways, but, I was a little concerned about that statement.

AFwife Sat, May-15-04 14:52

Your welcome. I called them on that 800 # on the bottle and that's what 2 different people told me. :)

Logan Mon, May-17-04 23:28

the relacore site wanted to charge me 26 dollars for shipping. all up it would have cost me 125 new zealand dollars. :(

i've bought some from another source but whether that was wise is yet to be seen. ut oh.

missaec Tue, May-18-04 15:33

I got my Relacore today! I'll let you know the results!

AFwife Wed, May-19-04 00:10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logan
the relacore site wanted to charge me 26 dollars for shipping. all up it would have cost me 125 new zealand dollars. :(

i've bought some from another source but whether that was wise is yet to be seen. ut oh.

Yeah cause your international.

I got mine for 6 bucks shipping cause we're military and aren't considered international. :)

Oh and I added a picture of my progress so far with Relacore in my gallery. You can see a great change in tummy and booty size. :lol:

kathjef Wed, May-19-04 09:05

Hi Lilly!!

I measured today and I am down 2 inches in my belly/butt measurement!! I am so thrilled!! Your picture is great!! I was looking in your journal and someone mentioned belly dancing tapes? What tapes are they and where do your think I can find them. Now that would be an excercise I might just like. Right now I've been doing Tae Bo and WATP. Talk to you soon !

Kathy