Active Low-Carber Forums

Active Low-Carber Forums (http://forum.lowcarber.org/index.php)
-   Gym Logs (http://forum.lowcarber.org/forumdisplay.php?f=87)
-   -   Miraikanryou (http://forum.lowcarber.org/showthread.php?t=36827)

HelloKitty Tue, Apr-30-02 11:11

4/30/02

5 minute warm up on full body stationary bike (32-35 mph)

LBWO

I'm using today as my LBWO day because I've got class tomorrow and I don't want to be really in pain (Like I am right now. But it's a good pain. :D)
Might run later on, I'll post if I do.

Melissa

HelloKitty Tue, Apr-30-02 16:55

running

I've decided against running. I'm so sore right now, I don't think that I'd be able to move tomorrow if I ran tonight.

Melissa

fern2340 Tue, Apr-30-02 19:45

Good idea Melissa!
You shouldn't work out if you're sore. I like the new avatar!

Linda

HelloKitty Wed, May-01-02 10:51

Working out and carbs?

I don't get it. The more I work out, the more I crave carbs. It's bad. And other than that I'm starving all the time. (I've been taking in about 2500 calories a day, 27 carbs and 70% calories from fat.) On the days I have something carby for 1 meal I feel better. I don't get it, but I dont' want to put on weight. I'm looking into lookin into CKD. From what I've read it might be better. As much as I'm planning on working out, I don't want to feel bad all the time.

Melissa

PS- Thanks Linda, I'm addicted to changing my avatar almost as much as my hair color. :lol:

fern2340 Wed, May-01-02 11:35

Hey!
LOL about your avatar/hair color!! I think I need to change my avatar soon. I need to find a new pic of me, tired of seeing that one!

Definitely check out the CKD forum. TrainerDan wrote a great CKD 101 thread. It's sticky at the top of the forum!

Linda

HelloKitty Wed, May-01-02 11:46

Thanks, Linda.

I'm going to try to check it out today. I know that years ago when I was in the best shape of my life and working out 6-8 hours a day I was eating McDonald, pizza, crap in general. :( I don't think that would work anymore. :lol:
As far as hair color, I've changed that this morning. From fake blonde to dark red. :D (When my hair fell out awhile ago, you would have thought that I would have learned..........)

How old is that pic?

Melissa

fern2340 Wed, May-01-02 12:56

The pic is a few months old, taken in Hawaii in Feb of this yr.

Blonde to red--- I get nervous about putting highlights in!!!!!!!!! LOL :D

HelloKitty Thu, May-02-02 09:25

I think your pic looks great!!!!
As far as hair color goes, I've had ever color imaginable. (I've got naturally brown hair, not the pretty brown color I want, but an ugly one. :( ) One day I went from Blue-black through the color scale to platnium blonde- it was the only way to get the black out of my hair, that was a botched coloring. :( :lol:

Well, I've decided to try CKD. I'm going to modify my weeks a little differently because of my work schedual. I'll be LCing Wed, Thurs, Fri, Sat, Sun. And start my carb up Sun night through Tues.
Wish me luck!

Exercise for 5/1/02

1 hour kenpo class

Melissa

fern2340 Thu, May-02-02 10:06

Melissa-
Sounds good! If you have any questions, post them in the CKd forum. There are a few of us on the plan. :)

Have a great day!
Linda

HelloKitty Thu, May-02-02 10:23

Thanks!

Thanks, Linda. :thup:
So far so good!!!!!!!

:wave:
Melissa

HelloKitty Fri, May-03-02 19:24

5/3/02

15 minutes full body bike

Melissa

HelloKitty Sat, May-04-02 16:06

5/4/02

Paul Dye Seminar - 2.5 hours

I'm not sure if I'm sore from working out or from being hit. LOL

Melissa

HelloKitty Sat, May-04-02 19:23

It's been decided........

Ok, I'm sore from working out. LOL Everything is sore, even my abs!!!!!! OUCH!!!!! but it's a good sore!!!!!!!

Melissa

HelloKitty Sat, May-04-02 19:26

Working out the rest of the week

OK, I'm going to try to plan out what I'm going to do workout wise this coming week.

Sunday:
UBWO

Monday:
45 minutes kenpo

Tuesday:
LBWO

Wednesday:
1 hr 45 minutes kenpo

Thursday:
UBWO

Friday:
fully body bike, but possibly a rest day

Saturday:
full body bike, or rest day. Not sure yet.

Now, all I have to do is actually work out and not be a lazy ass......

Melissa

fern2340 Sun, May-05-02 08:12

Hey a new picture!! :) LOL

Have you tried taking l-glutamine for the soreness? it helps so much with muscel recovery!!!!

Take care,
Linda