Active Low-Carber Forums

Active Low-Carber Forums (http://forum.lowcarber.org/index.php)
-   Success Stories (http://forum.lowcarber.org/forumdisplay.php?f=86)
-   -   Sweetcake's Weight Loss Journey to Success! (http://forum.lowcarber.org/showthread.php?t=224082)

FabByFifty Sun, Mar-27-05 22:39

What incredible success!!! :thup: You have a fantasic slide show, and a fantasic journey to tell of! You look GREAT! And you have got to be very, very proud of yourself, and you should be! :D
You look so different! What an Inspiration!!!
Good Luck and God Bless You!
Brenda

This is my second post on your thread, but you have come so far, and it just inspires me every time I see your slideshow! :thup: :D :) I just had to post once more to tell you how Inspiring you are!

Sweetcake Thu, Mar-31-05 11:07

Thanks so much!!!

Thanks so much for all the wonderful comments you guys left in my success journal... I appreciate it very much!!

Sweetcake Thu, Mar-31-05 11:08

Sorry....Double Post....

slimmerme Fri, Apr-01-05 15:00

Wow you look beautiful! What an inspiration! Thanks you for sharing your success.

catcookie Wed, Jun-15-05 14:45

Wow! You look awesome!! Great going!

HappyLC Fri, Jun-17-05 15:50

Quote:
Originally Posted by ErinRN
Thanks you so much for your slide show. It made me cry. Erin

Me too! I wasn't sure I wanted to admit that those pics brought tears to my eyes, lol. Thanks, Erin, for saying it first! :lol:

missymagoo Sat, Jun-18-05 16:16

you look great. you have done a great job. keep up the good work. sue

kelsie4 Mon, Jun-20-05 08:18

Congrats!!! YOu look terrific!!! Did you follow the Atkin's plan? How about exercise?

annette72 Mon, Jun-20-05 15:01

Congratulations!! What an amazing thing you have accomplished. You will be my inspiration as I start my weight loss journey. I picked up the pictures from my 33rd birthday party yesterday and I was horrified. I woke up this morning and vowed to change.

Sweetcake Tue, Jul-19-05 20:46

Thanks for all the wonderful comments everyone... I basically followed my own type of low carb plan and only ate meats, fish, eggs, cheese, nuts, basically any kind of protein and all veggies and nothing else for over a year. I have now added back in fruit, and complex carbs in moderation. So far I am doing well maintaining my weight between 125 - 130 pounds. This morning the scale said 125.5.

superaunt Wed, Jul-20-05 11:15

VAVAVAVOOM!!! What an incredible transformation!!! Truly inspirational!!! Thank you sooooo much for sharing your story! Gives us hope!

Sweetcake Sun, Nov-19-06 12:30

Thank you very much!

fluffybear Wed, Nov-22-06 15:32

Wow! You look terriffic!

I LOVED your slide show. :clap: You should be on TV! It was so neat!! And YOU are very inspiring. Thanks so much for sharing with us on the board.

Judynyc Wed, Nov-22-06 16:25

Truly inspring success story!!

Well done!! :thup: :D

SusanKH Mon, Nov-27-06 18:26

Wow, Carol, what an accomplishment - I bet you feel fantastic!!!