Active Low-Carber Forums

Active Low-Carber Forums (http://forum.lowcarber.org/index.php)
-   Countdowns, Buddies & Challenges (http://forum.lowcarber.org/forumdisplay.php?f=106)
-   -   Challenge The FIRM Challenge (http://forum.lowcarber.org/showthread.php?t=212726)

chiefeagle Wed, Oct-27-04 08:58

Didn't get my walk in last night. My friend called to tell me she caught a cold while up Bambi hunting. Did do aerobics and ab work this morn though. I feel great today ;) .
Keep FIRM girls

ljw32 Wed, Oct-27-04 16:16

Did body sculpt Mon- couldn't find the cardio sculpt I wanted to do. School all day Tues- today did cardio sculpt- found it in the vcr- imagine that!! Muscles aching which is good- means I did a good job!! Weight 173- not much movement-hopefully soon!

Magpies Thu, Oct-28-04 01:22

Did three routines yesterday, one x 30 minutes, one x 20 minutes, one x 10 minutes, plus dancing at night. (More details in my gym log.)

Am pretty sore and tired this morning but still going to try and do some more later. Pretty motivated to lose some weight for Christmas. Have a good day everyone.

JamesBlond Thu, Oct-28-04 08:22

After reading all the FIRM girl's exercise posts, I've come to realize that I SUCK!!!

I have not worked out out this week (except KILLER bike ride) as I've been making Halloween costumes (sewing doesn't count as a workout, does it Magpies? ;)),

You guys are doing GRRRRRRREat and we will lose for Christmas!!
Blond!~

Magpies Thu, Oct-28-04 09:40

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesBlond
After reading all the FIRM girl's exercise posts, I've come to realize that I SUCK!!!

I have not worked out out this week (except KILLER bike ride) as I've been making Halloween costumes (sewing doesn't count as a workout, does it Magpies? ;)),

You guys are doing GRRRRRRREat and we will lose for Christmas!!
Blond!~
Sadly probably not Blond.:rolleyes:

ljw32 Fri, Oct-29-04 10:30

Measured today- no loss except in my boobs which can stand some losing!! Did cardio sculpt blast plus leg presses and workout one of everyday abs- that was HARD- I can't imagine the other 2 workouts! I guess I'll eventually work up to them though!

ljw32 Tue, Nov-02-04 18:05

Did cardio sculpt yesterday and cardio sculpt blaster today. On my way to 5x this week!

Magpies Thu, Nov-04-04 04:41

Way to go ljw - I'm still feeling exhausted so may only do a short routine again today.

chiefeagle Thu, Nov-04-04 13:09

WOW
Everyone seems to be doing really well. I have only worked out once this whole week and that was Monday morning.
I have been sick so I didn't walk on Tuesday and yesterday I morning I slept in.
I have started coming into work early on Tuesday's and Thursday's so I will no longer be exercising in the morning. I would have to wake up around 4:30 and 5:30 is early enough.
Keep up the good work.
think thin, think thin, think thin

ljw32 Fri, Nov-05-04 07:10

Didn't make the 5x week- skipped yesterday as I was feeling really tired and 5:45 is really early! Only 15 mins earlier that usual but that last 15 mins is the best! Today my partner bailed but I did it anyway bc I was already up and dressed. So I did half of the Max cardio burn w/abs- It was pretty tough- lots of step work, kickboxing stuff and more step. It is 55 mins long so I'll have to make it through the whole tape next time. 172.5 today!!

Magpies Sat, Nov-06-04 03:31

Finally lost that tired feeling. Inspired by your post ljw, I got out my exercise tapes and did my 10 minute aerobics and 30 minute WAP tape. Know I've lost some inches on my but and my waist but will finish my challenge before I 'do' my legs again.

Have a good weekend, everyone.

Magpies Sat, Nov-06-04 12:38

Good day today.

10 minute tape and Sky Aerobics this morning.
50 minute country walk in afternoon
30 minute WAP tape this evening.

Hoping to go to a fieworks display later tonight, if DH is up to it.

ljw32 Sat, Nov-06-04 17:45

No cardio today but did work in the garden for an hour. 1 lb lost! 171.5! I am glad I could inspire someone! I wish I could inspire my buddy again! She is still off track and claims MOnday is the day but we'll see. I am to the point now I will do it w/o her but it is so much more fum with someone else!!

Magpies Sun, Nov-07-04 02:11

Woke up early and did my three routines - 10 minute tape, 20 minutes Sky and 30 minute WAP. Legs are definitely feeling it.

Hope you can inspire your friend again, it's great to train with a buddy - I'm trying to get my DH and DS interested but with no success so far. I'm also hoping to start walking with a friend but we haven't managed to get together so far.

ljw32 Mon, Nov-08-04 14:58

Exercised with my buddy today! Did Cardo sculpt- I gained .5 lb- probably water- so I am making sure to drink extra this week. Loss is slower this time but I am keeping carbs right around 21-22. This week I am making an effort to keep it to 20 and WATER WATER WATER! I am anxious to measure but am waiting one more week so it will be 10 workouts. Only lost 2.5 last week but am hoping the inches left somewhere besides boobs!