Active Low-Carber Forums

Active Low-Carber Forums (http://forum.lowcarber.org/index.php)
-   Gym Logs (http://forum.lowcarber.org/forumdisplay.php?f=87)
-   -   keeping track and staying on track (http://forum.lowcarber.org/showthread.php?t=164676)

jackie005 Sat, Mar-27-04 08:05

35 minute firm upper body tape; 20 minute pilate; 7 minute firm ab tape day 3

jackie005 Mon, Mar-29-04 06:42

1 hour tae-bo live advanced, 7 minute firm ab day 4
lnch - 40 minute stair master 3.? miles

jackie005 Tue, Mar-30-04 07:18

1 hour Firm Body Sculpting tape with ab work

lunch - 42 minutes on Elliptical trainer. Aerobic (cross-trainer) program. Started at level 16, changed to 13 for 60 rpm section, back to 16 at 20 minute mark, changed to level 17 than to 13 for 60 rpm section and 30 minute mark, changed to level 18 than to 14 for 60 rpm section. - 3.0 miles

jackie005 Wed, Mar-31-04 14:12

1 hour tae-bo advanced. firm ab day 5, 30 minutes stationary bike 10.8 miles. Ok... I need to rant. I'm putting it in here because no one but me reads this thing. Why do people go to the gym/fitness center, exercise workup a good sweat and not bathe or shower. I mean heck at least take a whore's bath something anything. How can they possibly put on clean clothes after doing all that sweating. I just don't understand. I want to ask them but I don't have enough balls. Anyway. Thanks gym log for allowing me to get that out! Feel better. Don't have an answer but definitely feel better!

GabrielleG Thu, Apr-01-04 11:32

LMFAO girl I have wondered the same thing. I honestly don't know how people can go back to work with duey drawers myself. I will admite to feeling a bit shy in my small gym but the whores bath seems to do the trick. But then I also brush my teeth too.

Hey I was wondering if I could ask you a question. Ive only been working out in the gym about a month and I'm kind of wanting two work out on the eliptical machine. It seems to work a bit better then just riding the bike. The one time I tried it--after riding the bike--I only lasted about three minutes. I was kind of embarrassed. But is that normal for a out of shape person? I know they say you should work your way up but dang. I also have a tybo tape but its tybo cardio.

jackie005 Thu, Apr-01-04 14:30

Morining - Firm Upper Body tape - 35 minutes. Firm ab parts tape day 1 - 9 minutes; Stair master, manual program, level 6 - 40 minutes. Will increase level etc next week when I'm not concentrating on studying and concentrating more on kicking my butt!!!

jackie005 Sat, Apr-03-04 11:08

Yesterday - Tae-bo 1 hour, firm ab parts day 2

Today - 8 minute tae bo, firm standing leg tape 42 minutes, firm ab parts day 3

jackie005 Mon, Apr-05-04 13:31

Morning:
55 minute tae-bo,
10 minute
firm ab day 4,

Lunch:

3.0 mile run on treadmill - started at 6.0/0%incline, 5 minutes later 6.5/3%incline; built speed to 7.5 and alternated incline between 0% and 3% (27 minutes)

20 minutes on Elliptical Trainer - cross trainer program 1.48 miles; level 18 for all but the increase speed section did that at level 14.

jackie005 Tue, Apr-06-04 05:05

Morning:
Firm Sculpting tape 1 hour

Lunch:
25 minute on Stairmaster level 14 - hill profile
20 minutes on Stationary bike level 8 - hill profile

Rant in gym log time: OK... so this same person that doesn't take a shower after working out instists on bringing her annoying little friend along who talks the whole time they are there. She talks about how she needs to lose weight. One of my thighs weigh more than her skinny ass. I just want to snap her in two. I have to find a better time to go to the gym but lately no matter what time I go it's crowded. UGGGGGG. I just have to start grinning and bearing it. I need to find a walkman or something so I can drain her crazy butt out. Nope didn't work. I'm still annoyed. Oh Well!!!

jackie005 Wed, Apr-07-04 03:23

Morning: I tried this tape I've had for a couple of years from Beach Body. It's the Slim in Six series and I did weeks 4,5,6 tape. It was ok. I like the lower body workout. I have to try it a few more times to see if I really like it and whether or not to incorporate it into my routine. - 55 minutes

Lnch workout:
Ran from office to 700 Kenyon Street N.W. 5.82 miles according to mapquest
Elliptical trainer 20 minutes, quick workout program 280 calories 1.5 miles. level 15.

jackie005 Fri, Apr-09-04 05:10

thursday morning - Firm upper body tape - 35 minutes

friday morning - tae-bo advanced - 50 minutes
firm ab day 5 - 7 minutes
Crunch boot camp tape - 30 minutes

jackie005 Sat, Apr-10-04 09:19

45 minute Firm standing leg work and 10 minute firm ab parts day 1

jackie005 Mon, Apr-12-04 07:02

50 minute Tae-bo advanced; Firm ab parts day 2

ericav Mon, Apr-12-04 07:08

You Go Jackie!

:hyper: Jackie,

Wow--I'm a "newbie" to these boards and I was just browsing through this morning--HOW AWESOME you are! I envy your movitation and dedication! May I ask, what is your daily schedule (How do you fit all that exercise into your day?) Also, your routine with alternating cardio one day and then weight training the next is really nice. Do you do all of this at home? I do have some free weights and I'm interested in possibly doing the same thing--I have a LOT of FIRM tapes and WALK AWAY THE POUNDS tapes, etc. that I could use for my "warm up" but I just need some sort of weight routine---I don't know where to start--where can I find a routine--I'm not familiar with all the exercises that you're doing. Any advice would be great :) YOU GO GIRL--you're awesome!!!
What diet are you doing (South Beach, Atkins, general low-carb, etc.?)

Take care--
Erica in PA. :hyper:

jackie005 Wed, Apr-14-04 05:14

Tae-bo Advanced - 50 minutes; Firm ab parts day 3 - 10 minutes; Firm Upper Body tape - 30 minutes