Active Low-Carber Forums

Active Low-Carber Forums (http://forum.lowcarber.org/index.php)
-   Success Stories (http://forum.lowcarber.org/forumdisplay.php?f=86)
-   -   I am so EXCITED to post these pictures!! (http://forum.lowcarber.org/showthread.php?t=45132)

ptjody Thu, Aug-01-02 20:24

Fantastic! What an inspiration. You posted those first photos about the time that my husband, our two sons and I all started eating LC. We have now lost a total of 128 pounds. I hope that I look as fantastic as you when I reach my goal...congrats!

Ziggykats Tue, Aug-20-02 04:44

Great Job!

:wave: Hi Jess,

Great Job, it is very inspiring to see someones results. Makes you feel like it is possible. You look great. Keep up the good work.

Kathy :wave:

cre8tivgrl Tue, Aug-20-02 16:43

Great job girl!! :thup: :thup:

Shelley

Twister Wed, Aug-21-02 09:23

I wanna look like you!

If I lost 40 lbs that would put me at 120lbs and I would love that! How long did you do that induction? Less than 20 carbs a day for 4 months? No exercise? You do look really great! :)

lisacc Thu, Aug-22-02 11:46

I was browsing the success forum. I like to do it every now and then to keep me on track. You are my mentor, you are beautiful. I can't wait to be 10lbs to goal. Way to go.

ROXY25 Sat, Aug-24-02 19:35

Wow!!

You look really pretty :wave:

smittlem Wed, Sep-18-02 11:36

WOW! You look wonderful! Congrats on your success. What an inspiration you are!

Stacy

SooCee Sat, Sep-21-02 22:56

WOW! That is so incredible. You look absolutly great!!! You are a great inspiration :thup:

Keep it Up :)

Pirate40 Wed, Dec-04-02 19:24

Beautiful!

My first day on this board, just kinda surfin' around I come across your pix. Wow! What an inspiration! You are absolutely stunning, keep up the good work!

FatArse Sun, Dec-08-02 00:55

Uh Oh!!!!!!!

Hottie alert!!!!!

Daaayyyuummm girl, good job.

lisaes1971 Tue, Dec-10-02 19:23

Just browsing around and saw your pics. You look really awesome! You're an inspiration to us all. 3 cheers for you! :cheer:

pjaye Tue, Dec-10-02 19:38

Truly inspirational. Did what I said I wasn't going to do and weighed in earlier than 1 week and put a pound on, but just looking at your pictures picked my day up. Thank you.

TeresaV Tue, Dec-17-02 16:02

That is great Jess. I am inspired by the success stories too. Thanks for posting yours.

LindaC6724 Fri, Feb-28-03 12:18

Melanie 27

3 Words....

YOU LOOK FABUUUUUUUULOUS!!!!

I went to your site and immediately got re-inspired to stick with it. Thank you so much for taking the time out to share your pictures with us.

slack32 Sat, Mar-08-03 22:36

YOU LOOK LIKE A GODDESS! Congratulations!

YoungGal Sun, Mar-09-03 15:59

Oh my God I'm crying....

I looked like you just 3 months ago....

You are so beautiful, remember that.

Now, back to LCing...THERE'S NO STOPPING ME NOW!!!!!!

jeanyyy Sun, Mar-09-03 16:02

Hmmmm where are the pics? I can't see them in the orginal post. :(

luddybell Sun, Mar-16-03 03:03

omg you are such an inspiration to me b/c i too started in the 200lb range ( well actually 210) and i have 4 months till summer hopefully i will reach bikini weight before July! :) way to go !

TraceyLynn Mon, Mar-17-03 15:30

Good for you...what a difference!!!

teddybear3 Sun, Mar-23-03 13:26

Way to go!! You look absolutely wonderful! :) I just started on the protein power plan today! I cant wait until I see results like yours! Congrats!

do21little Wed, Apr-16-03 18:42

OH MY GOSH!!! YOU ARE GORGEOUS!! GOOD JOB!!!!!!!!!11 :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup:

brn2boogee Fri, Apr-18-03 22:52

Congratulations! You look wonderful. I just had to stop by and tell you! :p

No_Lemons Tue, May-13-03 07:28

As a "newbie" just starting with really similar starting weight, I'm thankful to see that you can do 40 pounds in 4 months.

I NEED to believe I can do this too!

Did you have any stalls along the way? How did you keep yourself psyched?

Sadly, I can only see your after shot...go figure. You look great! I hope to be able to post a before/after shot myself down the road....

Any tips?

Did you exercise? What did you do?

:)

anewlife Thu, May-22-03 08:08

I am so thrilled for you, and I absoulutely love your pictures. you are gorgeous!

but also must admit a tinge of "wish i could lose 40 in 4 months"

can you tell me how you did it? i have been following atkins since october of 2002--7 months now and i have lost 25 pounds. i'm happy about that. i know i've found the answer. but i have a lot left to lose and it is extremely slow. i'd like to know what you did. maybe it would help me? :q:

MaryMac Thu, May-22-03 21:39

Cute!!

Oh wow you look so great! Thank you for the inspiration.
Mary

wabbit12 Wed, May-28-03 13:41

You look great. Congratulations.

STALLQUEEN Fri, May-30-03 07:30

You look great, Have you worked out all along too, or is this strickly from atkins.........

cinner76 Sat, May-31-03 22:05

Congrats!!! You look so happy!!! You are an inspiration to us all!!!

tahoch Sun, Jun-01-03 08:52

Congrats!

You look beautiful! It is so difficult for teenagers
to avoid the fastfood traps...several of my sons
friends (girls), are trying Atkins because of my
weight loss and they usually mess up w/fries...
chips....You must have a very strong will and
a huge amount of determination. Keep with
it girl!!!!

Congrats!
Terri

silkypink Sun, Jun-01-03 21:16

Inspiration

Congrats!!!! Seeing the pics are truly an inspiration to all of us who are on the same road as you. I am starting my second week and now I have something to keep me going. You have done a great job and you look wonderful!!!!! :dazzle: