Active Low-Carber Forums

Active Low-Carber Forums (http://forum.lowcarber.org/index.php)
-   U.K. (http://forum.lowcarber.org/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   ***Get Together in London?*** (http://forum.lowcarber.org/showthread.php?t=134752)

irene1703 Sun, Oct-05-03 10:34

Hi Everyone

Looks like you all had a cool time when you met up yesterday. Great picture too. Nice to put a face to all the names. I am glad it was a success and hopefully you will do many many more.

Irene

SunnyLady2 Sun, Oct-05-03 11:02

Great report and great photo : don't you all look so slim. Well dun
SL

Leigh b Sun, Oct-05-03 11:38

London Get together

Thanks Everyone, for the get together in London.
It was a really good day and so good to meet you all.
I got a few tips to try out.
It was an excellant idea Ann.
Thanks Fi, you have done a brilliant write up of what happened ..Boy did i enjoy my winnings... :p! Picture came out well too. I had to go to work today, but spent the morning thinking about our day. Made the time go quicker!
Well for a couple of reasons I may not come to the next meeting, but will definately come to the next one, if you arrange one in the new year. Well take care and talk to you soon. Leigh :Party:

lissa uk Mon, Oct-06-03 02:46

Hi All

Just a quickie as im at work and am supposed to be busy !!!!

Really nice to meet you all, really enjoyed myself and picked up a few tips to try !!

Was so tired when I left you all, and managed to fall asleep on the train home, luckily my stop was the last one so didnt end up in the middle of nowwhere !!

Looking forward to the next meet up - hope some more of you can join us !!

Take Care

Lisa

ezandreth Mon, Oct-06-03 12:58

Hey everyone!

It was so nice to meet you all, and the picture came out really well too. I'm still being rather bad (but only with l-c food, just too much of it and the wrong sort).
Am having a case of "I'll start when I've finished all the cheese in the fridge, honest!"
Giulia (aka Zan)

Tortie Mon, Oct-06-03 15:00

Thanks for the report and photo

Sounds like it was a good time - looking forward to December. Great photo - really great to see faces. Well done to Anne for getting it off the ground.

GEMMA70 Wed, Oct-08-03 03:10

is there any photos of the get together in london

fine Sat, Oct-11-03 01:27

Gemma if you go the www's at the bottom of my posts that will take you to some photo's of the get together... no giggling now! ha ha Fi xx

Ebbie.B Sat, Oct-11-03 15:31

And look at my Avatar Gemma
<---------------------------

See that scarey woman in the meet up photos isn't me, i don't look anything like her who ever she is :lol:
I had a great time too it was really nice to meet you all face to face. I'm not sure if i can make the next meet up or not (in between both of my kids Birthdays and of course Christmas) i will know nearer the time. But if not i will most certainly be at the one after :agree:

Leigh b Sun, Oct-12-03 07:06

That woman going home on the train with red eyes is not me either....She hasn't got red eyes from the wine that she was drinking...I think that her contact lenses were a little dry......honest...lol

GEMMA70 Tue, Oct-14-03 03:14

thanks everyone

Vanilla Tue, Oct-21-03 02:47

It sounds great - I wish I could have been there! It's good to see a photo - wow, what a slim bunch of people! Nobody would think that you were dieters! I suppose it just shows how much weight you've all lost :).