Active Low-Carber Forums

Active Low-Carber Forums (http://forum.lowcarber.org/index.php)
-   Success Stories (http://forum.lowcarber.org/forumdisplay.php?f=86)
-   -   I am so EXCITED to post these pictures!! (http://forum.lowcarber.org/showthread.php?t=45132)

Cher Sat, Jun-01-02 22:33

Jess...congratulations on your weight loss! Your before and after pictures are just incredible...I hope that one day, I'll be able to inspire others too!
Way To Go Jess

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

dankar Sun, Jun-02-02 02:21

Great job Jess...

Hi Jess,
What inspiring results! Your determination and sacrifice is right there for there for us all to see. YOU LOOK GREAT! dankar

kalondra Sun, Jun-02-02 07:09

Great Job

Jess you look AMAZING!!!! You are really pretty. Thanks for posting the pictures. :spin: :spin: :spin:

kalondra :rheart:

CrazyCurly Sun, Jun-02-02 11:04

Ok I am in tears! You all are so great! Thank you all so much! The fact that you all took out time to support me is just so wonderful! You all made my day!

hi hjsmom! :wave: Do you know how to start a journal? A journal here is the best thing you can do. If you start a journal start writing what you are eating and more about yourself. I and MANY people will help you and guide you.

I am very plain when it comes to my foods. I do not eat bars or shakes. I figure there is plenty of time to try all that stuff when I hit goal. Start you journal with daily menus, I will share more with you about what I eat and I will support you. I think I have wrote some of the things I eat in my journal also. You are doing wonderful! :cheer: You will get there! ;)

hjsmom Sun, Jun-02-02 13:19

thanx so much!!!!!!!!!!

I will start a journal. I just got back from vacation and gained 2 lbs!I am starting a new day today, You look so good, and we all are so proud!!! ;)

scotiagrl Sun, Jun-02-02 19:17

you look great

Thanks for posting the pics. I needed the encouragement of seeing how great you look. Will continue to watch your progress. Thanks again

enemyhal Sun, Jun-02-02 20:32

what a "loser"

Jess you lokk wonderful in your photos, but even better you sound great! What a great attitude you have, thanks for sharing so much of yourself with the rest of us.Keep up the good work ;)
Take care...............Amy

Siciliana Mon, Jun-03-02 01:27

Complementi!

Go You!

Wow what a difference, and thanks for posting.
I always read success stories for a big dose of
inspiration too!

You look wonderful :)

Wendy

Melberry Tue, Jun-04-02 03:46

You look fabulous! You should be very proud of yourself! Please tell us what food you were eating!
Melberry
:)

F.tuley Tue, Jun-04-02 15:15

Is so good to se it working for someone

I always love to see the before and after pictures,you look so good :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: .
And you look happy too.
All the best :wave: Keep up the good work!!!!!!!!
Fatima

StarGirl Thu, Jun-06-02 01:06

Wow!!

You were beautiful before and you are beautiful now. Congratulations on reaching your goal, and your balanced views about self-worth. You are an absolute inspiration to me, just beginning my journey. I think I'll have a look at your journal for hints and tips.

:cheer:

nikkiend Thu, Jun-06-02 15:01

Jess,
Congratulations! You look wonderful!
Your post made me cry. I got started back today. I had lost 35 lbs. on Atkins 2 years ago. I still wanted to lose another 15 but never got there and ended up gaining all of it back plus more.
I'm at my highest weight I've ever been in my life and I feel the way you used to. I don't want to see people I haven't seen in awhile because I've gained so much. I'm even MORE ashamed this time because I managed to take most of it off and looked really good 2 years ago.
Your post is exactly what I needed today to get me even more motivated than what I already am. I know I can do it.
Thanks so much and keep up the good work!
:D

charveloz Fri, Jun-07-02 11:31

back again

I started to cheat for just one meal... meanwhile 8 days later still cheating and feeling guilty I posted a note and someone replied with...You should check out stickies by rizzo. This is what helped me most to get back on track. I have been back in the saddle for two weeks and feeling great. Check the stickies out!
Good Luck,
Char :roll:

MarieB Wed, Jul-03-02 14:05

HOTTIE!

You look FABULOUS! What an inspiration, great legs girl!

annalabeba Fri, Jul-05-02 19:06

wow

beautiful, I am so happy for you, good job