Active Low-Carber Forums

Active Low-Carber Forums (http://forum.lowcarber.org/index.php)
-   Gym Logs (http://forum.lowcarber.org/forumdisplay.php?f=87)
-   -   Becky's Fitness Log (http://forum.lowcarber.org/showthread.php?t=395246)

bkalm Sun, May-31-09 14:39

:daizy: Week 5 :daizy:

Sun~ 5/31/2009
Today was another rest day for me. I took my daughter shopping for a dress for her 8th grade graduation, got her new shoes too. I Had a good time looking and helping her try on dresses! She picked the most beautiful dress! It kind of reminded me a bit of the dress that Marilyn Monroe wore over that grate thingy. It really looks beautiful on her.

I forgot how exhausting shopping is! Just got home a bit ago. I'm gonna chill for a bit and then prepare dinner, I'm going to have a lobster tail with lemon butter. YUM!!!

Mood: great!
Carbs: 9 g
Ketosis: Large

bkalm Mon, Jun-01-09 07:42

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkalm

The 10 day Firm challenge is up. Here are my results after 10 Firm workouts!
Weight 172 (1# loss)
Bust 38 (1" loss) :(
Waist 32.5 (3.5" loss!) :cool:
Hips: 43.5 (2" loss!)
Thighs: 24" (2" loss!)
BMI: 28.6 (still overweight) :cry:
Body Fat: 35%!!! (lost 6% body fat!) :spin:

Well I guess it does work! This is amazing to me! Although I only lost 1 pound, Look at the inches lost, not to mention the body fat loss!! I lost 6% body fat in 10 workouts, doing exercise tape/DVD combining weights and aerobics right from home! No fancy gym equipment involved! Amazing! See ya latter, I'm going to do another Firm workout! ;)
It's Check in time again! Here is my progress so far!

Weight 170 (2# loss) {14 # total loss}
Bust 37 (1" loss) :( :tears: {3" total loss, but they are getting perkier}
Waist 32.5 (same) {3.5 total loss}
Hips: 43.5 (same) {2.5 total loss}
Thighs: 23" (1" loss!) {3.5 total loss}
BMI: 28.4 (still overweight) :cry: {starting BMI 30.4}
Body Fat: 34%!!! (lost 1% body fat!) :spin: {7 % total loss}

bkalm Mon, Jun-01-09 09:22

:rheart: Week 5 :rheart:
Workout: Firm Volume 3
Workout time: 1 hr
Cals burned: 483
mood: Thrilled! {why wouldn't I be with those numbers! I am so proud of myself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!}
Carbs: 10
ketosis: large

OMG! Another killer workout, these firm classic tapes are hard as hell! I was all gung ho to work out and I wasn't even 10 minutes in and I was pooped! I know I was alot younger when I did these workouts not to mention a lot lighter but man! I did my best keeping up took a break here and there and more there and a few more here's and then started back up again when I could breathe! HA! Ha! I feel much better now that it's over! I think I'm going to have to do a Firm Classic Challenge and incorporated those every week and rotate volume 1-6 for a month or two so I can whip myself back in shape! Dang! I thought I was in pretty good shape for a gal pushing 40! Bummer! But I'm still thrilled! Did you see my stat post??? Not bad losing 1% fat in a few weeks! Gotta go! Have a good day everyone! See ya latter! I'll be back to post my ketosis level tonight! :angel:

bkalm Tue, Jun-02-09 11:49

Tues~ 6/2/2009
Workout: Maximum Cardio
Workout time: 45
Cals burned: 367

mood: great
Carbs:
ketosis:
A little late checking in today but I got it done. Feeling great, energy is up and had a wonderful workout my legs are still sore from yesterdays workout, had a nice cardio session and it really energized me. Now I;ve gotta get down to the nitty gritty and clean my house! Have a good day all. .:angel:

bkalm Wed, Jun-10-09 09:36

Weds~ 6/10/2009
Workout: Firm volume 4
Workout time: 45
Cals burned: 358

:angel:

lcgrrl2006 Wed, Jun-10-09 09:47

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkalm
Workout: Firm Volume 3
Workout time: 1 hr
Cals burned: 483
mood: Thrilled! {why wouldn't I be with those numbers! I am so proud of myself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!}
Carbs: 10
ketosis: large

OMG! Another killer workout, these firm classic tapes are hard as hell! I was all gung ho to work out and I wasn't even 10 minutes in and I was pooped! I know I was alot younger when I did these workouts not to mention a lot lighter but man! I did my best keeping up took a break here and there and more there and a few more here's and then started back up again when I could breathe! HA! Ha! I feel much better now that it's over! I think I'm going to have to do a Firm Classic Challenge and incorporated those every week and rotate volume 1-6 for a month or two so I can whip myself back in shape! Dang! I thought I was in pretty good shape for a gal pushing 40! Bummer! But I'm still thrilled! Did you see my stat post??? Not bad losing 1% fat in a few weeks! Gotta go! Have a good day everyone! See ya latter! I'll be back to post my ketosis level tonight! :angel:

Awesome going, Becky!

Denise