Active Low-Carber Forums

Active Low-Carber Forums (http://forum.lowcarber.org/index.php)
-   Success Stories (http://forum.lowcarber.org/forumdisplay.php?f=86)
-   -   Victory! My success story with Atkins! (http://forum.lowcarber.org/showthread.php?t=199496)

Jennao10 Sun, Dec-12-04 15:48

You look terrific! Thanks for sharing your story.
Jen

MizJones73 Sun, Dec-12-04 19:40

:wave: Congratulations!!! I just started this WOL last week. I really enjoy reading the success stories, looking foward to the day when I can post my own. You are really an inspiration. :agree:

Linda Sue Tue, Feb-08-05 17:28

Thank you so much for sharing your story. You dont know how much it has helped me. I too am an emotional eater. every emotion possible, i want to eat. I also eat when im bored.

I see now that i can achieve my ideal weight and possible the weight i was when i met my husband.

congratulations on your weight loss and good luck on your weight maintenance

Lilys-mom Mon, Feb-14-05 18:50

Thank you so much for sharing your story and success and what an inspiration it is! You look amazing and so beautiful (before AND after).

Thank you for being a success story and I know one day my story will be here as well.

FANNIE Wed, Mar-09-05 19:31

I think that is so great . You are a total insiration to me I am starting today and don't know what to expect . I started a month ago but did not stick to it . This time and I going to visit this web site everyday to keep my spirits high and myself motivated . Thank you so much may good bless you and keep up your success

Sweetcake Fri, Mar-11-05 22:27

Congratulations on a job well done!!

epiphany Fri, Mar-18-05 14:20

oh wow... what an amazing journey!
Contrats.. you looks AMAZING!

morgan77 Wed, Jul-20-05 19:55

Wow what a great success story. You look amazing! Congratulations :)

goldfish Thu, Jul-21-05 21:02

Wow!! What a great success story!! Thanks for writing it, it really helps keep me going!!

Tketner Mon, Aug-08-05 18:09

Could you tell me if you started out with the book or how you began. I could not believe your pictures. That is just wonderful. You have been such an encouragement just reading your story.

Debbyd Mon, Aug-08-05 19:11

Thank you so much for your inspiring story. It will help me to stay focused. It is also good to see that you have been able to maintain for such a long time. That is ultimately the long term goal. Keep up the good work. Debby

SusanKH Thu, Aug-11-05 18:23

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: I've really enjoyed your postings as well as your success story.

jenniec Sun, Jan-29-06 20:51

i am not able to view all of this thread am I doing something wrong or is it just gone?

DiddleGirl Mon, Jan-30-06 07:23

WOW, you look great!!!!

I love to read these posts, it really keeps me on track.

DiddleGirl Mon, Jan-30-06 07:34

Sweetcake.

What can I say. You look like a star, your site was great and im still in shock. It brought a tear to my eye. I have always come soo close to my gaol and then I just thought I guess that last 10 is not going to come off......but girl, after seeing you I know I just need to get my butt in gear and not slip in those extra carbs ... Wow, just wow...